Month of September

Topics about events/announcements that are no longer relevant.
Marina
Cecil
Cecil
Flair: Pachinko
Pronouns: she/her/they/them

Month of September

Postby Marina » Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:57 pm

Bonjour, everyone! It's September!

For those who don't know, we use these monthly threads to post the latest announcements in addition to featuring an episode and graphics pack.

I realized the other day that Summer is pretty much already over and now with Autumn right around the corner it makes you think about how this year is already slowly coming to an end. I'm another year older myself now, and it's making me reflect on how far I've come as a person and what bright possibilities the future holds.

But enough about me! There's a few things to discuss, such as the results of the first Featured Content poll! See below for the results!

Community Updates
  • Since this month worked really well, I'm keeping up the system of public votes for featured content. However, there is something else that needs to be discussed in relation to features.
    Head over here to find out what the dink I'm talking about.
  • Flairs! Of sorts. Some forums like talkhaus have a flair bar below the avatars that let you describe yourself in a few words. Due to popular demand, Kley implemented such a thing, except what he did was he just added another bar on the profile description page that shows up below post count and join date, but is functionally the same. (It also shows up in the user list!)
  • PixelPest wants you guys to know that he's doing his best to finish the ASLC and SCC episode as soon as possible. It'll be a little longer until it's done, but he's trying his best to get it out there!
  • Contrary to popular belief, I haven't forgotten about SMB1X. Due to my laptop dying, I lost everything so I have to redownload and readjust everything. Expect some form of update later this month.

Featured Content

Featured Episode
Airship Attack

The iconic episode by the iconic SMBX creator bossedit8! Having taken about two years to be made, Airship Attack continues to be one of the largest SMBX episodes there is to date, with a whopping 170 levels, guaranteeing you hours and hours of playtime and fun.

Featured Graphics Pack
AirShip's GFX Pack

Throw it all away. This pack contains many of AirShip's distinctive graphics and is another classic that is essential to have for every level creator out there.

And as always, here’s a quick reminder that we are always looking for Level Reviewers. Check out the linked thread if you want to apply.

And that’s it for this month! Happy SMBXing everyone!

Return to “Events and Announcements”