M53: It's Your Choice - MAFIA VICTORY

The popular forum game that separates the good from the bad, the strong from the weak, and the loose-cannon cops from the slightly schizophrenic. That's all after we figure out who's who, of course.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
Taycamgame
Gold Yoshi Egg
Gold Yoshi Egg
Flair: Stargard

Re: M53: It's Your Choice - Night 3

Postby Taycamgame » Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:15 am

Nanaya Jacob wrote:
Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:19 pm

Very Suspectful
Taycamgame - The second suspect in the list group, and just a heads up, yes I might lynch them day 3. Between the two of them day 2, Tay and GforGoomba, were the suspects at large (other then DPVM) and it was agreed if GforGoomba was town, then Tay would be lynched, but GforGoomba came up yellow instead, which means that the rule still exists, Tay would be the next target. They have been jumping on bandwagons and going to the biggest bandwagon available and have not been helping the town in any sort of way. They jump onto bandwagons if someone is just being lynched, I mean they join with absolutely no reason in their posts, they just go in and vote. Prove me wrong, but I believe Tay is in fact a mafia member.

THE REAL VILLIANS WE SHOULD ALL KILL
Nanaya Jacob - This dude has been brimming with self hate, we should remove them from the game. Help me please, I beg of you.
ShadowStarX - SOME HOW KNOWS WHO DIED AT THE BEGINNING OF THE DAY! This person is the real master mind we need to defeat them before they summon the demon lord.

Take the list for what you will, they are my thoughts on what I feel, I would like to see others lists also.
I'd say if I were to place myself for real, I'd be in the middle, and I would expect alot of people placing me there.
Thank god, i am not the most suspectful on your mind. But how, and why, does this mean i am part of the Mafia?

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:43 am

Taycamgame wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:47 am
I know this may sound Krazy but we should probably lynch him next tbh, following from the "i don't want to jump on the GfG Bandwagon yet" post. A small lead is still a lead.
This does not rule you out yet, but that is a good point.

zioy
Birdo
Birdo
Pronouns: he/him

Postby zioy » Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:51 am

Taycamgame wrote:
I know this may sound Krazy but we should probably lynch him next tbh, following from the "i don't want to jump on the GfG Bandwagon yet" post. A small lead is still a lead.
1- no yellow roles have anyone teamed up with them, so it's not even a lead. there is no role I could be that would justify that as a reason to lynch me. i didn't want to hammer gfg by changing my vote later in the day because i wanted to gain more information before the day ended

2- don't you think jumping on me for something that literally isn't a valid lead makes you more suspicious, if anything? lmao

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:57 am

krazykat wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:51 am
Taycamgame wrote:
1- no yellow roles have anyone teamed up with them, so it's not even a lead. there is no role I could be that would justify that as a reason to lynch me. i didn't want to hammer gfg by changing my vote later in the day because i wanted to gain more information before the day ended

2- don't you think jumping on me for something that literally isn't a valid lead makes you more suspicious, if anything? lmao
I also would like to apologize for thinking GgorGoomba was red.

Taycamgame
Gold Yoshi Egg
Gold Yoshi Egg

Postby Taycamgame » Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:32 am

GforGoomba may still have been the Millwright though. So we still need to eliminate the mafia, possibly 3rd party as well.

ShadowStarX
Bronze Yoshi Egg
Bronze Yoshi Egg

Postby ShadowStarX » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:01 pm

The starshine was getting less and less significant overnight, and it has once come to an end. The night has gone rather peacefully for the town, except for one person but even he can consider himself lucky, fortunately.

Krazykat has been injured unsuccessfully.

It is now Day 3. Night 4 wil begin at 21:00 CEST or earlier if an insta happens.

Taycamgame
Gold Yoshi Egg
Gold Yoshi Egg

Re: M53: It's Your Choice - Day 3

Postby Taycamgame » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:03 pm

Did you forget to colour his name in or is it black because he was the guy?

Cedur
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario
Flair: I'm gone, for chess and minesweeper

Postby Cedur » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:03 pm

wow r00d krazykat was the bodyguard

and he's black because thug painted him?

Taycamgame
Gold Yoshi Egg
Gold Yoshi Egg

Postby Taycamgame » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:05 pm

Cedur wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:03 pm
wow r00d krazykat was the bodyguard

and he's black because thug painted him?
How do you know he's the bodyguard?
And yeah, thought for a sec that a mafioso was killed due to the black but realised the thug painted them... darn.

Cedur
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario

Postby Cedur » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:06 pm

wow I really thought he died

deep apologies for pulling an M46 KoopaFan, guess he'll have to target himself from now on

and you know now he's good

Cedur
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario

Postby Cedur » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:56 pm

Nanaya Jacob for now, as I'm getting the worst vibes from him out of the people remaining

too tired to deliver a reason, good night

zioy
Birdo
Birdo

Postby zioy » Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:15 pm

kek

taycam

timocomsmbx2345
Nipper
Nipper

Postby timocomsmbx2345 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:19 pm

So how can I catch up

Doesntpostverymuch
Rocky Wrench
Rocky Wrench

Postby Doesntpostverymuch » Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:11 pm

i think he means krazykat was protected by the body guard, gonna go with cedur's vote of Nanaya jaccob because cedur probably knows more then we do as town due to being with the blues

Thehelmetguy1
Chargin' Chuck
Chargin' Chuck
Flair: certified idiot

Postby Thehelmetguy1 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:10 am

Ok, I have gathered some stuff and I think Taycam is the most suspicious person for a few reasons. He tried to push suspicion towards Krazy for really shaky and questionable reasons, and when put as highly suspicious by jacob, he made a relatively weak defense, and said that he would play better if he was mafia(While also trying to push towards timo).

Nanaya
Phanto
Phanto
Flair: When's Mafia

Postby Nanaya » Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:50 pm

Ok as I mentioned I am going to vote for Taycamgame
I already gave the reason in my suspect list as to why I'm voting for them, also thanks to THG1 for catching things I would obviously miss since I'm blinder then newborn bab.

Gonna repeat some stuff just in case people missed it (people can't have missed it if it were not the longest fucking post in the whole godamned page, thats even worse then my blindness)
They have been jumping on bandwagons and going to the biggest bandwagon available and have not been helping the town in any sort of way. They jump onto bandwagons if someone is just being lynched, I mean they join with absolutely no reason in their posts, they just go in and vote. Prove me wrong, but I believe Tay is in fact a mafia member.
and thanks to THG1, they tried to push for Krazy who is now a confirmed Bodyguard (THANKS CEDUR, YOU HAD ONE GODAMN JOB) for really bad reasons to the point of an emergency vote to save oneself, and made a rather poor defense to my suspicion on them.

They are clearly panicking right now, showing that they have no idea what to do in this situation against the masons and bodyguard, in turn this gives us the opportune to take down another mafia member.

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:01 pm

I am going to be out of town, so I will not be able to make ANY posts or read any messages til I get back tomorrow night. Also, for the bodyguard to protect someone, they need to die and kill the attacker. No one died means this is a doctor heal. Krazy could be doctor, but I highly doubt it. Anyway, I see Taycamgame getting voted and I am a little concerned why, but it is better than Nanaya Jacob who gave us a suspicion list. Not sure who to vote entirely, but I guess Taycamgame would be a good for a start. He is also the most suspicious right now. Only other person I see would be DoesnotPostVeryMuch. Which of the two tried to bus KrazyKat though? Anyway, see everyone in around 27 to 36 hours, give or take.

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:04 pm

MECHDRAGON777 wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:01 pm
I am going to be out of town, so I will not be able to make ANY posts or read any messages til I get back tomorrow night. Also, for the bodyguard to protect someone, they need to die and kill the attacker. No one died means this is a doctor heal. Krazy could be doctor, but I highly doubt it. Anyway, I see Taycamgame getting voted and I am a little concerned why, but it is better than Nanaya Jacob who gave us a suspicion list. Not sure who to vote entirely, but I guess Taycamgame would be a good for a start. He is also the most suspicious right now. Only other person I see would be DoesnotPostVeryMuch. Which of the two tried to bus KrazyKat though? Anyway, see everyone in around 27 to 36 hours, give or take.
Correction in the quote.

timocomsmbx2345
Nipper
Nipper

Postby timocomsmbx2345 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:38 pm

I'm surprised it took 8 hours for something like this to happen

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg