M53: It's Your Choice - MAFIA VICTORY

The popular forum game that separates the good from the bad, the strong from the weak, and the loose-cannon cops from the slightly schizophrenic. That's all after we figure out who's who, of course.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
ShadowStarX
Bronze Yoshi Egg
Bronze Yoshi Egg
Pronouns: he/him

Re: M53: It's Your Choice - Day 2

Postby ShadowStarX » Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:16 pm

It's an insta!

Waiting for the GforGoomba's defense post.

glitch4
Banned

Postby glitch4 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:22 pm

gforgoomba

GforGoomba
Rocky Wrench
Rocky Wrench
Flair: It... it worked...

Postby GforGoomba » Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:23 pm

GforGoomba wrote: Here are my last words before I get lynched: If I turn up red, Im probably miller.
ShadowStarX wrote:
Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:16 pm
It's an insta!

Waiting for the GforGoomba's defense post.

ShadowStarX
Bronze Yoshi Egg
Bronze Yoshi Egg

Postby ShadowStarX » Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:00 pm

The villagers have furiously jumped at Doesntpostverymuch and GforGoomba, but the latter was thrown more stuff at and was eventually taken to the town square.

GforGoomba has been stomped by an Italian plumber in a red green overall.

It is now Night 3. Day 3 will begin at 21:00 CEST (15:00 EST) on August 6.

Doesntpostverymuch
Rocky Wrench
Rocky Wrench

Re: M53: It's Your Choice - Night 3

Postby Doesntpostverymuch » Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:13 pm

woot no more third party.

Taycamgame
Gold Yoshi Egg
Gold Yoshi Egg
Flair: Stargard

Postby Taycamgame » Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:19 pm

Cya later 3rd Party. Now all that's left is to track down the remaining 2 or 3 mafia members.

Taycamgame
Gold Yoshi Egg
Gold Yoshi Egg

Postby Taycamgame » Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:40 pm

So i was originally thinking that Krazykat could be the next mafia guy, due to not wanting to hop on the GfG bandwagon. I thought it was weird, possibly meaning Kat wanted to protect GfG. Now if GfG was a maf then this would have made sense, but due to him being 3rd party, Kat couldn't have possibly known what side he is on. Therefore, i'm not too sure about Kat at the moment.
Also it seems likely that DPVM will be the mafia's next target, due to being a pretty valuable player on the town. (Unless he is maf but i doubt that)

So now, after all that has happened, my new suspicions arise.
Suspicions: show
Are you sure you want to view these?: show
Seriously, are you sure you want to see into my mind?: show
These are pretty intense. Are you 100% certain you want to know who i find suspicious?: show
WARNING. What you are about to see will change the ending of M53. If a reroll occurs, blame yourself.: show
< To Be Continued I \ I /
True Suspicions: show
I have no clue tbh. But, it is possible that Eclipsed may be on the maf? I really don't know.

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:46 pm

That is a mean trick Taycangame, but that is for the knowledge of spoilers in spoilers.

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:47 pm

Also, if I keep my internet, I will be able to stay in the game, but I would be out of town all day Wednesday, so be warned with that.

zioy
Birdo
Birdo

Postby zioy » Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:23 pm

I didn't want to protect GfG or anything, I just wasn't sold on bandwagoning (or later, hammering) him since I wanted the day to last longer so we could get more info

Good thing we did get him, though

Nanaya
Phanto
Phanto
Flair: When's Mafia

Postby Nanaya » Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:43 pm

Ok so they were not mafia, but I believe we got the SK and that is something we should be happy about.
Great job everyone, now we only have our final target the Mafia (if we did not get the milwright)

Doesntpostverymuch
Rocky Wrench
Rocky Wrench

Postby Doesntpostverymuch » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:03 pm

yeah, hopefully we can kill the mafia before they kill us

Nanaya
Phanto
Phanto
Flair: When's Mafia

Postby Nanaya » Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:19 pm

Ok as promised, a suspicion list.
To be warned I'm not good at this, no bare with me if it may not make sense as I screw up alot of my wording quite often.

ANYWAYS THE LIST

Mild Suspects
Cedur/Thehelmetguy1 - You guys were gonna make it on a list whether you are inno or not on their list considering yall the major players right now as the "masons". it is weird the day after a blue dies, but that may be out of your control. Considering the fate either someone else in the group is a mafia member, or the mafia/SK got really lucky. My suspicion is mild as I said so you guys are the peeps on gonna have to rely on the most for now.

These fools ain't saying shit, but shit do be like that sometimes (Questionable Suspects)
Timocomsmbx2345 - Where the hell are you? Ok I know there might be a thing called playing inactive, BUT YOU ARE ACTUALLY ACTIVE. Listen you have been inactive and not saying a godamn thing, but you have not been removed, killed, or even swapped out. So how the hell are you still in? Unless you are a blue doing your job, you have to be a mafia (or SSX ain't doing their job...)

Suspects
Eclipsed - Has been active during votes and that's it. They have provided for the town for the moment, but otherwise been bandwagonning. Has been more active on discord so its fair...-ish. A suspect for general bandwagons and low to limited support for the town before day 2.
Krazykat - I say they have been helpful for the town, more then the person above, but otherwise has been inactive and hopping on the Cedur/THG1 bandwagons. Seems to try to be on their good side to appear less scumy(?is that a word?).
MECHDRAGON777 - Other then me possibly misreading and not understanding alot of your posts my dude, you just seem you are in a constant state of panic, and that's dangerous. Always appears late to to join bandwagons then just disappears. I wonder if you are a confused townie, or an overly worried Mafia.
Glitch4 - Same reason as Krazykat, but has been less active and helpful to the town, other then bandwagonning, I say they are more suspect then KrazyKat
Doesn'tpostverymuch - Despite me helping them out at day 2, and me trying to lynch them at the beginning, bare with me again here, I had no strong leads. Over time more people voted and I got a massive scum lead on GforGoomba and went to vote them instead, and look where we got there, we got the SK! (or milwright I don't know anymore)
ANYWAYS THE THOUGHTS. The reason I voted for him was that he made a really bad joke about being the sheriff/officer. This is something you should never do unless you are the actual cop. Has been rather active tho and has helped the town on a few occasions, even leading to the vote to go for the SK(or milwright, yeah I'm gonna keep on talking aboot this) even if the vote was to save them.

Very Suspectful
Taycamgame - The second suspect in the list group, and just a heads up, yes I might lynch them day 3. Between the two of them day 2, Tay and GforGoomba, were the suspects at large (other then DPVM) and it was agreed if GforGoomba was town, then Tay would be lynched, but GforGoomba came up yellow instead, which means that the rule still exists, Tay would be the next target. They have been jumping on bandwagons and going to the biggest bandwagon available and have not been helping the town in any sort of way. They jump onto bandwagons if someone is just being lynched, I mean they join with absolutely no reason in their posts, they just go in and vote. Prove me wrong, but I believe Tay is in fact a mafia member.

THE REAL VILLIANS WE SHOULD ALL KILL
Nanaya Jacob - This dude has been brimming with self hate, we should remove them from the game. Help me please, I beg of you.
ShadowStarX - SOME HOW KNOWS WHO DIED AT THE BEGINNING OF THE DAY! This person is the real master mind we need to defeat them before they summon the demon lord.

Take the list for what you will, they are my thoughts on what I feel, I would like to see others lists also.
I'd say if I were to place myself for real, I'd be in the middle, and I would expect alot of people placing me there.

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:18 am

Nanaya Jacob wrote:
Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:19 pm
Ok as promised, a suspicion list.
To be warned I'm not good at this, no bare with me if it may not make sense as I screw up alot of my wording quite often.

ANYWAYS THE LIST

Mild Suspects

These fools ain't saying shit, but shit do be like that sometimes (Questionable Suspects)

Suspects
MECHDRAGON777 - Other then me possibly misreading and not understanding alot of your posts my dude, you just seem you are in a constant state of panic, and that's dangerous. Always appears late to to join bandwagons then just disappears. I wonder if you are a confused townie, or an overly worried Mafia.

Very Suspectful

THE REAL VILLIANS WE SHOULD ALL KILL

Take the list for what you will, they are my thoughts on what I feel, I would like to see others lists also.
I'd say if I were to place myself for real, I'd be in the middle, and I would expect alot of people placing me there.
Well, I said I was busy. On Fridays, I have to Mow the Lawn, Vacuum the House and Sweep the Floors. On the Third of every month, we go shopping. (knowing my good luck, that was Friday so we got both taken care of at once.) I was told I may lose internet on August the 6th as well, so I spent most of August 5th trying to get my WR back. I have skimmed everything. I am not worried about anything. I even told ShadowStarX that if I turn Grey on discord for longer than 2 hours to get me a sub. I have been as active as needed. I know I usually aim to be the most active, but I can not be on 24/7. Today is Sunday and my Aunt came over a day early. She usually comes every Monday and Thursday. to help us clean up and take care of my grandmother. As a result I spend all of my time from 11:00 til 15:00 cleaning on those days. I also had a two hour and twenty minute phone call with a friend that I am going to visit all day Wednesday. (Hence why I said I will be out of town.) Does that sum up why I have been "in a constant state of panic". It is not from the game, it is from life and the situation I am in with a friend. That is all. No need to worry about that. On top of that, every one misreads and misunderstands my mirrors of a post.

Cedur
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario
Flair: I'm gone, for chess and minesweeper

Postby Cedur » Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:16 am

I really think it's most likely that gforgoomba was the millwright, as he said "if i'm red then i'm most likely miller".

Just by process of elimination, if there are three or even four scums remaining, at least one of them is inactive. According to SSX, Oshi will also be subbed in soon.

Taycamgame has insisted a bit that he's town (frankly, something anyone could do). He's a bit suspicious just like anyone else, but not outstandingly.

Right now I'd look most for DPVM, Jacob, Mech, glitch and krazy.

Taycamgame
Gold Yoshi Egg
Gold Yoshi Egg

Postby Taycamgame » Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:31 am

Cedur wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:16 am
Pretty much everyone who is still alive lol.
We need DPVM to be inspected. If he is town, then great; but if he is scum, you're dead tomorrow.

glitch4
Banned

Postby glitch4 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:47 am

Taycamgame wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:31 am
Cedur wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:16 am
Pretty much everyone who is still alive lol.
We need DPVM to be inspected. If he is town, then great; but if he is scum, you're dead tomorrow.
the problem is that the sheriff is dead.

Thehelmetguy1
Chargin' Chuck
Chargin' Chuck
Flair: certified idiot

Postby Thehelmetguy1 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:04 am

^
Also yeah Gfor could be Millwright for all we know.

Taycamgame
Gold Yoshi Egg
Gold Yoshi Egg

Postby Taycamgame » Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:47 am

I know this may sound Krazy but we should probably lynch him next tbh, following from the "i don't want to jump on the GfG Bandwagon yet" post. A small lead is still a lead.

timocomsmbx2345
Nipper
Nipper

Postby timocomsmbx2345 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:07 am

Time to show some overall enthusiasm

Return to “Mafia”