M52: O, My Reputation (TOWN VICTORY)

The popular forum game that separates the good from the bad, the strong from the weak, and the loose-cannon cops from the slightly schizophrenic. That's all after we figure out who's who, of course.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
SAStar777
Buster Beetle
Buster Beetle

Re: M52: O, My Reputation (Night 3)

Postby SAStar777 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:07 pm

Oh. Crap.

We gotta act fast.

I'll go ahead and vote Mosaic for now.

Oshi
Rip Van Fish
Rip Van Fish
Flair: ==> cool text! <==
Pronouns: he/him

Re: M52: O, My Reputation (Day 3)

Postby Oshi » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:12 pm

Aaaaaaaannnddddddddd there goes all of the blues, and also the Sheriff inspection as well.

ShadowStarX to kick it off (well kinda anyways)

erkyp3rky
Ninji
Ninji
Flair: formerly theloaflord

Postby erkyp3rky » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:18 pm

PixelPest wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:04 pm
Night 3 has ended with a boom, a crack, and an uh-oh.

In no particular order:

Nanaya Jacob kicked the bucket...really hard. It hurt. Who put that bucket there?

Cedur was stripped of his dignity, and his life.

You have a Day 3...which will end June 28th, 2018 at 9PM EST
Oh no. We’ve lost most likely our sheriff and vigilante. The sheriff never fessed up, nor did the vigilante (I mean, it’s best you don’t.) so our two important roles are out the window. We need to start thinking outside of the box. I suggest glitch4 continues as our mouthpiece and we sort out who is who.

erkyp3rky
Ninji
Ninji

Postby erkyp3rky » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:20 pm

RNG vote landed on Taycamgame. Subject to change.

SAStar777
Buster Beetle
Buster Beetle

Postby SAStar777 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:45 pm

TheLoafLord wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:20 pm
Just so you know, I wouldn't really get help from RNGesus at this point as we have actual evidence that points towards some people being scum. I made a suggestion of who could be scum if Jacob wasn't scum (and it turned out that he wasn't.)
My suggestion: show
I colored it and some reasoning behind it in blue.
SAStar777 wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:40 pm
Gonna say this now, I felt that Mosaic, SSX, Helmet and taj were all pushing to lynch me yesterday, like they were working together. Although, imo, Jacob also seems like a fair lead given Cedur's info.

However, due to Day 2's events, I can see that it's possible that Mosaic IS indeed scum and taj wanted to push for me getting lynched to save Mosaic, while Helmet or SSX thought the same. I noticed in Discord that Helmet and SSX both agreed that whoever between taj and I survives Day 2 should be inspected, but neither of them changed their vote when taj started getting more votes.

Despite this, I think Helmet is less likely to be scum as, apparently, the Mafia Spokesman was the one responsible for his Night 1 reputation loss. Could be so he could look more innocent, however.

With all of this, my guess on who are taj's teammates are Mosaic and either Helmet or SSX (leaning towards SSX)
, but this logical deduction can be easily thrown into the trash can if Jacob is indeed scum.

Therefore, I suggest that, if the Sheriff doesn't find anyone red, Jacob should be lynched. If he is maf, then great! If he isn't, there's still my Mosaic and Helmet/SSX guess.
This wasn't all of the info I used to make my guess, however.
Additional information I worked with to figure stuff out: show
Basically, it's Cedur's suspicion list. I underlined the stuff that helped me make my Mosaic and Helmet/SSX guess.
Cedur wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:54 am
Suspicion tiers

glitch4 - confirmed slob
SaStar - confirmed innocent
krazykat - is most likely reputable townie. Vote switch to Nanaya Jacob most likely substantiates this. Only low chance of this being a plot.
Taycamgame - claimed town all the way, as well as having unchanged reputation until Day 2 (which matches with above)
TheLoafLord - decided to hop off the Mech bandwagon, hence I have a townread on him
thehelmetguy1 - he claimed to have lost -2 rep N1, and it turned out to be the mafia spokesman's action. Mild suspicion at worst; if he really were maf he was in fact uprepped.
ShadowStar and Oshi - uncertain about these two. If the last two maf are not among the people listed above, it's probably one of them.
Mosaic and Electriking - exactly one of them is probably on taj's side; Mosaic voted SaStar while Electriking voted Mosaic on Day 2.

Nanaya Jacob - asked taj to defend himself right before the day ended. Used the chance to hang Mech as well. Inactive otherwise.

zioy
Birdo
Birdo

Postby zioy » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:25 pm

That's not good. That's REALLY not good.

erkyp3rky
Ninji
Ninji

Postby erkyp3rky » Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:20 am

SAStar777 wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:45 pm
TheLoafLord wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:20 pm
Just so you know, I wouldn't really get help from RNGesus at this point as we have actual evidence that points towards some people being scum. I made a suggestion of who could be scum if Jacob wasn't scum (and it turned out that he wasn't.)
My suggestion: show
I colored it and some reasoning behind it in blue.
SAStar777 wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:40 pm
Gonna say this now, I felt that Mosaic, SSX, Helmet and taj were all pushing to lynch me yesterday, like they were working together. Although, imo, Jacob also seems like a fair lead given Cedur's info.

However, due to Day 2's events, I can see that it's possible that Mosaic IS indeed scum and taj wanted to push for me getting lynched to save Mosaic, while Helmet or SSX thought the same. I noticed in Discord that Helmet and SSX both agreed that whoever between taj and I survives Day 2 should be inspected, but neither of them changed their vote when taj started getting more votes.

Despite this, I think Helmet is less likely to be scum as, apparently, the Mafia Spokesman was the one responsible for his Night 1 reputation loss. Could be so he could look more innocent, however.

With all of this, my guess on who are taj's teammates are Mosaic and either Helmet or SSX (leaning towards SSX)
, but this logical deduction can be easily thrown into the trash can if Jacob is indeed scum.

Therefore, I suggest that, if the Sheriff doesn't find anyone red, Jacob should be lynched. If he is maf, then great! If he isn't, there's still my Mosaic and Helmet/SSX guess.
This wasn't all of the info I used to make my guess, however.
Additional information I worked with to figure stuff out: show
Basically, it's Cedur's suspicion list. I underlined the stuff that helped me make my Mosaic and Helmet/SSX guess.
Cedur wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:54 am
Suspicion tiers

glitch4 - confirmed slob
SaStar - confirmed innocent
krazykat - is most likely reputable townie. Vote switch to Nanaya Jacob most likely substantiates this. Only low chance of this being a plot.
Taycamgame - claimed town all the way, as well as having unchanged reputation until Day 2 (which matches with above)
TheLoafLord - decided to hop off the Mech bandwagon, hence I have a townread on him
thehelmetguy1 - he claimed to have lost -2 rep N1, and it turned out to be the mafia spokesman's action. Mild suspicion at worst; if he really were maf he was in fact uprepped.
ShadowStar and Oshi - uncertain about these two. If the last two maf are not among the people listed above, it's probably one of them.
Mosaic and Electriking - exactly one of them is probably on taj's side; Mosaic voted SaStar while Electriking voted Mosaic on Day 2.

Nanaya Jacob - asked taj to defend himself right before the day ended. Used the chance to hang Mech as well. Inactive otherwise.
I'm going to play it safe for now, hence why I put "subject to change". I'm weary about them too, but I need to see some more things happen and possible responses from these possible mafia aligned guys. Thanks for the highly informative reply by the way (Not sarcasm.).

We're in a hard place right now, with our ability to kill and inspect out the window and virtually all our specials dead (Correct me if I'm wrong.). We can dig out of this though, so keep your wits about. We're going to need a miracle or amazing play to escape with our lives.

I'm a town aligned, and not the reputable townie either. I don't think we've even identified the reputable townie yet, so if you are maybe give us a yelp.

Suspicions of course are entered on:
Mosaic, thg1 and I'm pretty sure a little bit on ShadowStarX. Oshi I have no idea about, but they might be in the mafia too.

ElectriKong
Flair: I have NO idea what to put here

Postby ElectriKong » Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:20 am

Mosaic is still very suspicious and he seems to be with Taj, who was almost certainly a scum based on the events of D2.

erkyp3rky
Ninji
Ninji

Postby erkyp3rky » Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:09 am

Vote switched to Mosaic because stated reasons. Subject to change.

ShadowStarX
Bronze Yoshi Egg
Bronze Yoshi Egg

Postby ShadowStarX » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:16 am

This situation is certainly not delighting, considering only the hunter can be alive at most at this point.
I would vote for Mosaic but I want to keep my rep a bit down since I have +3 and I am unsure about the rest of the townspeople's reputation.

glitch4
Banned

Postby glitch4 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:48 am

Mosaic

PersonNamedUser
Birdo
Birdo

Postby PersonNamedUser » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:30 am

Dont you freaking love being lynched off half-baked, flimsy logic? I still dont understand why voting late is even suspicious. However knowing you guys you won't change your votes no matter what I say, contuine the lynch, see you postgame.

Thehelmetguy1
Chargin' Chuck
Chargin' Chuck
Flair: certified idiot

Postby Thehelmetguy1 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:42 am

Why are we voting mosaic anyways?

zioy
Birdo
Birdo

Postby zioy » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:44 am

Not an overall convincing defense, but I'm honestly more suspicious of Loaflord for reasons I can't really articulate. It's more of a behavioral pattern of some kind?

I'm gonna hold off voting for now and maybe the rest of the phase - gotta get a better read on the situation first.

PixelPest
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario
Flair: Tamer of Boom Booms

Postby PixelPest » Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:21 pm

Forgot to mention that phase change will be later this time, hopefully by around 10pm EST but who knows. I have my high school grad ceremony tonight and things never seem to go as planned

glitch4
Banned

Postby glitch4 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:47 pm

thehelmetguy1 wrote:
Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:42 am
Why are we voting mosaic anyways?
Since the lead can be any except me in this situation, I voted for him.

erkyp3rky
Ninji
Ninji

Postby erkyp3rky » Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:23 pm

krazykat wrote:
Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:44 am
Not an overall convincing defense, but I'm honestly more suspicious of Loaflord for reasons I can't really articulate. It's more of a behavioral pattern of some kind?

I'm gonna hold off voting for now and maybe the rest of the phase - gotta get a better read on the situation first.
Huh...?

I can understand why but I'm completely town aligned. How was I suspicious? Could you describe these 'behaviour patterns'?

zioy
Birdo
Birdo

Postby zioy » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:52 pm

Again, it's a little hard to articulate, but it's mostly a combination of questions you ask, shorter more careful statements, and immediately correcting a pretty self-explanatory typo. Basically a little bit of paranoia.

I'm abstaining from voting today because I need to gather all my leads before I make a comprehensive decision on who to vote for. I'm anticipating I could be one of the next to be nightkilled, but today's kinda crucial in terms of what we do and it looks like a general consensus has already been reached. If I die, it's probably somebody trying to frame LoafLord. I'll let y'all figure that out.

Thehelmetguy1
Chargin' Chuck
Chargin' Chuck
Flair: certified idiot

Postby Thehelmetguy1 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:07 pm

After some thought, I would consider SSX to be more suspicious than mosaic. Honestly, suspicion towards Mosaic is pretty much being the last to jump on the bandwagon(which imo could not be less relevant) and not voting taj. However, SSX has been giving me some bad vibes, and while for me it is based more on a hunch than concrete reasons, it is what I got.
(I should also point out that I do share some of Krazy's suspicion on loaf lord, but I will give him the benefit of doubt, considering that it is likely because of his lack of experience)

zioy
Birdo
Birdo

Postby zioy » Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:29 pm

^ that's also one of the reasons I'm abstaining from actually voting for loaf and instead voicing my suspicion, in case I die and we're low on leads.

Return to “Mafia”