M52: O, My Reputation (TOWN VICTORY)

The popular forum game that separates the good from the bad, the strong from the weak, and the loose-cannon cops from the slightly schizophrenic. That's all after we figure out who's who, of course.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
PixelPest
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario
Flair: Tamer of Boom Booms

M52: O, My Reputation (TOWN VICTORY)

Postby PixelPest » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:43 am

(Cardflip / 16 Players)

The Mafia
Spokesman: Can make a player lose or gain two reputation each Night (but not their own). Can collaborate with the other Mafia members to kill one player each Night. Starts with +1 reputation.
Dumpster Diver: Can choose a player to hang out with each Night. If anyone visits that player, or they visit anyone, that player, anyone who visits them, and anyone who they visit loses one reputation. Can collaborate with the other Mafia members to kill one player each Night. Starts with -1 reputation.
Chemist: Can roleblock a player each Night. That player's colour will also be black for that Night and the following Day. Can collaborate with the other Mafia members to kill one player each Night. Starts with zero reputation.

The Town
Spokesman: Can make a player lose or gain two reputation each Night (but not their own). Starts with +1 reputation.
Sheriff: Can inspect a player to find out their colour each Night. Starts with +1 reputation.
Bounty Hunter: Can kill one player each Night. Starts with -1 reputation and will lose three reputation for killing a Town special, one for killing another Town member, and gain two reputation for killing any other player. If their reputation is zero or less they will flip red. Otherwise will flip blue. Cannot be killed by having low (-5) reputation.
Narcissist: Starts with 0 reputation and will gain one reputation per Night, however any losses to reputation will be doubled.
Reputable Townie: Starts with +1 reputation. Thinks that they are a normal Townie.
Townie: Starts with zero reputation.
Townie
Townie
Townie
Townie
Townie

Slob: Starts with -1 reputation. Knows that they're the slob.

Third Party
Media Master: Can increase a player's reputation by three each Night (but not their own) no matter their reputation. Immune to Nightkills. Chooses a player on the first Night and steals victory if that player's team wins at the end of the game, given that each remaining player on that team has +2 or more reputation. Starts with zero reputation.

Mechanics
Reputation: Each player starts with a reputation which can be increased and decreased by various things.
  • If their reputation is -2 or lower and they have an ability, they will be unable to use it. (Low reputation of the Mafia members will not make them lose their killing ability, and this doesn't affect the Dumpster Diver.)
  • If their reputation is -5 they will be automatically killed.
  • If their reputation is +2 or higher their vote will count for 2 instead of 1
  • If their reputation is +5 or higher they will be able to perform one additional action on a following Night (even if their reputation drops), once per game, either (1) inspect a player at Night to find their colour or (2) protect a player at Night from any Nightkills (including themselves). Each player only gets one use of one chosen additional ability per game, even if their reputation hits +5 or higher more than once.
The following will increase a player's reputation:
  • Voting for a player during the Day that is successfully Lynched at the end of the phase, given that the Lynched player is Mafia or Third Party. (+1)
  • Being the first one to vote for a player during the Day that is successfully Lynched at the end of the phase, given that the Lynched player is Mafia or Third Party. (+3)
The following will decrease a player's reputation:
  • Not voting during the Day. (-1)
  • Not using an ability during the Night if the player has one (with the exception of the Bounty Hunter). (-2)
  • Voting for a player during the Day that is successfully Lynched at the end of the phase, given that the Lynched player is of the same team of the voter. Mafia members will not lose reputation for voting for another Mafia member. (-1)
At the end of each phase, all players will be individually sent a message, privately, stating their current reputation.

Player list
1. SAStar777
2. 116taj D2
3. Oshi D5
4. Mosaic D3
5. MECHDRAGON777 D1
6. krazykat N5
7. thehelmetguy1 N4
8. Nanaya Jacob N3
9. TheLoafLord N4
10. Cedur N3
11. ShadowStarX Day 4
12. Taycamgame
13. Radiance N2
14. TheNewGuy N1
15. glitch4
16. Electriking D6

Back-ups

Role messages

Spoiler: show
wrote:You are the Spokesman! You can make a player lose or gain two reputation each Night (but not your own). You'll collaborate with the other Mafia members, <name> and <name>, to kill one player each Night. You start with +1 reputation.

Please view the thread to review the reputation mechanic of the game, as it may impact your ability usage and general gameplay.
wrote:You are the Dumpster Diver! You can choose a player to hang out with each Night. If anyone visits that player, or they visit anyone, that player, anyone who visits them, and anyone who they visit loses one reputation. You'll collaborate with the other Mafia members, <name> and <name>, to kill one player each Night. You start with -1 reputation.

Please view the thread to review the reputation mechanic of the game, as it may impact your ability usage and general gameplay.
wrote:You are the Chemist! You can roleblock a player each Night. That player's colour will also be black for that Night and the following Day. You'll collaborate with the other Mafia members, <name> and <name>, to kill one player each Night. You start with zero reputation.

wrote:You are the Spokesman! You can make a player lose or gain two reputation each Night (but not your own). You start with +1 reputation.

wrote:You are the Sheriff! You can inspect a player to find out their colour each Night. You start with +1 reputation.

wrote:You are the Bounty Hunter! You can kill one player each Night. You start with -1 reputation and will lose three reputation for killing a Town special, one for killing another Town member, and gain two reputation for killing any other player. If your reputation is zero or less you will flip red. You cannot be killed by having low (-5) reputation.

wrote:You are the Narcissist! You start with 0 reputation and will gain one reputation per Night, however any losses to your reputation will be doubled.

wrote:You are a Townie! You start with zero reputation (or +1 if you're the Reputable Townie, who knows?!).

wrote:You are the Slob:! You start with -1 reputation.

wrote:You are the Media Master! You can increase a player's reputation by three each Night (but not your own). You are immune to Nightkills. By the end of the first Night you must choose a player and will steal victory if that player's team wins at the end of the game, given that each remaining player on that team has +2 or more reputation. You start with zero reputation.

Pings, Messages, and Usage of Discord (IMPORTANT!)

Discord is a great tool and I'm willing to make the most of it. If you'd like me to send all communications through Discord instead of the forums, leave a message below when you sign up with your username and Discord tag. If you'd like me to ping you on Discord for phase changes, please make it known as well, leaving your username and Discord tag.

For those who don't have Discord or don't want to use it, I'm completely fine to doing so via PM on the forums.

However, I highly suggest it as it makes private discussions, such as alliances and the Mafia chat much easier to manage, for you and me, so I encourage the use of it.

Also, general discussion of Mafia games in #mafia on Discord is fine, however anything important and public, including discussions about who to Lynch, interrogations, etc. should occur in this thread, so that those who don't use Discord aren't at a disadvantage. Posting logs is not a substitute for this as then people still aren't able to directly contribute to the discussion. In the event that everyone in the game has Discord and is using #mafia, I'll void this rule, though Lynch votes, etc. must still be cast in the thread.

Thehelmetguy1
Chargin' Chuck
Chargin' Chuck
Flair: certified idiot

Re: M52: O, My Reputation (PRE-GAME)

Postby Thehelmetguy1 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:45 am

i claim dork and i also vote absolutely nobody

PersonNamedUser
Birdo
Birdo

Postby PersonNamedUser » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:46 am

Second poster here
also:
thehelmetguy1 wrote: i claim dork and i also vote absolutely nobody
thehelmetguy1

Taycamgame
Gold Yoshi Egg
Gold Yoshi Egg
Flair: Stargard

Postby Taycamgame » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:48 am

Good luck guys!

TheNewGuy
Ninji
Ninji

Postby TheNewGuy » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:55 am

that's an insta

Radiance
Boomerang Bro
Boomerang Bro
Pronouns: he/him

Postby Radiance » Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:09 pm

We don't have any leads for now so let's do random voting. Radiance

SAStar777
Buster Beetle
Buster Beetle

Postby SAStar777 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:35 pm

I dunno, guys. I think Pixel is a better idea. I found something suspicious about this message by him.
PixelPest wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:43 am
Night 1 will start after I send role messages, likely by around 7pm EST today!

ShadowStarX
Bronze Yoshi Egg
Bronze Yoshi Egg

Postby ShadowStarX » Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:40 pm

I vote for @everyone

Thehelmetguy1
Chargin' Chuck
Chargin' Chuck

Postby Thehelmetguy1 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:56 pm

I think the best move is to follow SSX's lead after what I have been seeing so far.
@everyone

PersonNamedUser
Birdo
Birdo

Postby PersonNamedUser » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:43 pm

changing my vote to @everyone

glitch4
Banned

Postby glitch4 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:16 pm

im voting glitcht4

Oshi
Rip Van Fish
Rip Van Fish
Flair: ==> cool text! <==

Postby Oshi » Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:19 pm

Because I am the only Pokeyman playing, I vote for:
spoiler because this is actually really long: show
BulbasaurIvysaurVenusaurCharmanderCharmeleonCharizardSquirtleWartortleBlastoiseCaterpieMetapodButterfreeWeedleKakunaBeedrillPidgeyPidgeottoPidgeotRattataRaticateSpearowFearowEkansArbokPikachuRaichuSandshrewSandslashNidoran♀NidorinaNidoqueenNidoran♂NidorinoNidokingClefairyClefableVulpixNinetalesJigglypuffWigglytuffZubatGolbatOddishGloomVileplumeParasParasectVenonatVenomothDiglettDugtrioMeowthPersianPsyduckGolduckMankeyPrimeapeGrowlitheArcaninePoliwagPoliwhirlPoliwrathAbraKadabraAlakazamMachopMachokeMachampBellsproutWeepinbellVictreebelTentacoolTentacruelGeodudeGravelerGolemPonytaRapidashSlowpokeSlowbroMagnemiteMagnetonFarfetch’dDoduoDodrioSeelDewgongGrimerMukShellderCloysterGastlyHaunterGengarOnixDrowzeeHypnoKrabbyKinglerVoltorbElectrodeExeggcuteExeggutorCuboneMarowakHitmonleeHitmonchanLickitungKoffingWeezingRhyhornRhydonChanseyTangelaKangaskhanHorseaSeadraGoldeenSeakingStaryuStarmieMr. MimeScytherJynxElectabuzzMagmarPinsirTaurosMagikarpGyaradosLaprasDittoEeveeVaporeonJolteonFlareonPorygonOmanyteOmastarKabutoKabutopsAerodactylSnorlaxArticunoZapdosMoltresDratiniDragonairDragoniteMewtwoMewChikoritaBayleefMeganiumCyndaquilQuilavaTyphlosionTotodileCroconawFeraligatrSentretFurretHoothootNoctowlLedybaLedianSpinarakAriadosCrobatChinchouLanturnPichuCleffaIgglybuffTogepiTogeticNatuXatuMareepFlaaffyAmpharosBellossomMarillAzumarillSudowoodoPolitoedHoppipSkiploomJumpluffAipomSunkernSunfloraYanmaWooperQuagsireEspeonUmbreonMurkrowSlowkingMisdreavusUnownWobbuffetGirafarigPinecoForretressDunsparceGligarSteelixSnubbullGranbullQwilfishScizorShuckleHeracrossSneaselTeddiursaUrsaringSlugmaMagcargoSwinubPiloswineCorsolaRemoraidOctilleryDelibirdMantineSkarmoryHoundourHoundoomKingdraPhanpyDonphanPorygon2StantlerSmeargleTyrogueHitmontopSmoochumElekidMagbyMiltankBlisseyRaikouEnteiSuicuneLarvitarPupitarTyranitarLugiaHo-OhCelebiTreeckoGrovyleSceptileTorchicCombuskenBlazikenMudkipMarshtompSwampertPoochyenaMightyenaZigzagoonLinooneWurmpleSilcoonBeautiflyCascoonDustoxLotadLombreLudicoloSeedotNuzleafShiftryTaillowSwellowWingullPelipperRaltsKirliaGardevoirSurskitMasquerainShroomishBreloomSlakothVigorothSlakingNincadaNinjaskShedinjaWhismurLoudredExploudMakuhitaHariyamaAzurillNosepassSkittyDelcattySableyeMawileAronLaironAggronMedititeMedichamElectrikeManectricPlusleMinunVolbeatIllumiseRoseliaGulpinSwalotCarvanhaSharpedoWailmerWailordNumelCameruptTorkoalSpoinkGrumpigSpindaTrapinchVibravaFlygonCacneaCacturneSwabluAltariaZangooseSeviperLunatoneSolrockBarboachWhiscashCorphishCrawdauntBaltoyClaydolLileepCradilyAnorithArmaldoFeebasMiloticCastformKecleonShuppetBanetteDuskullDusclopsTropiusChimechoAbsolWynautSnoruntGlalieSphealSealeoWalreinClamperlHuntailGorebyssRelicanthLuvdiscBagonShelgonSalamenceBeldumMetangMetagrossRegirockRegiceRegisteelLatiasLatiosKyogreGroudonRayquazaDeoxysTurtwigGrotleTorterraChimcharMonfernoInfernapePiplupPrinplupEmpoleonStarlyStaraviaStaraptorBidoofBibarelKricketotKricketuneShinxLuxioLuxrayBudewRoseradeCranidosRampardosShieldonBastiodonBurmyWormadamMothimCombeeVespiquenPachirisuBuizelFloatzelCherubiCherrimShellosGastrodonAmbipomDrifloonDrifblimBunearyLopunnyMismagiusHonchkrowGlameowPuruglyChinglingStunkySkuntankBronzorBronzongBonslyMime Jr.HappinyChatotSpiritombGibleGabiteGarchompMunchlaxRioluLucarioHippopotasHippowdonSkorupiDrapionCroagunkToxicroakCarnivineFinneonLumineonMantykeSnoverAbomasnowWeavileMagnezoneLickilickyRhyperiorTangrowthElectivireMagmortarTogekissYanmegaLeafeonGlaceonGliscorMamoswinePorygon-ZGalladeProbopassDusknoirFroslassRotomUxieMespritAzelfDialgaPalkiaHeatranRegigigasGiratinaCresseliaPhioneManaphyDarkraiShayminArceusVictiniSnivyServineSerperiorTepigPigniteEmboarOshawottDewottSamurottPatratWatchogLillipupHerdierStoutlandPurrloinLiepardPansageSimisagePansearSimisearPanpourSimipourMunnaMusharnaPidoveTranquillUnfezantBlitzleZebstrikaRoggenrolaBoldoreGigalithWoobatSwoobatDrilburExcadrillAudinoTimburrGurdurrConkeldurrTympolePalpitoadSeismitoadThrohSawkSewaddleSwadloonLeavannyVenipedeWhirlipedeScolipedeCottoneeWhimsicottPetililLilligantBasculinSandileKrokorokKrookodileDarumakaDarmanitanMaractusDwebbleCrustleScraggyScraftySigilyphYamaskCofagrigusTirtougaCarracostaArchenArcheopsTrubbishGarbodorZoruaZoroarkMinccinoCinccinoGothitaGothoritaGothitelleSolosisDuosionReuniclusDucklettSwannaVanilliteVanillishVanilluxeDeerlingSawsbuckEmolgaKarrablastEscavalierFoongusAmoongussFrillishJellicentAlomomolaJoltikGalvantulaFerroseedFerrothornKlinkKlangKlinklangTynamoEelektrikEelektrossElgyemBeheeyemLitwickLampentChandelureAxewFraxureHaxorusCubchooBearticCryogonalShelmetAccelgorStunfiskMienfooMienshaoDruddigonGolettGolurkPawniardBisharpBouffalantRuffletBraviaryVullabyMandibuzzHeatmorDurantDeinoZweilousHydreigonLarvestaVolcaronaCobalionTerrakionVirizionTornadusThundurusReshiramZekromLandorusKyuremKeldeoMeloettaGenesectChespinQuilladinChesnaughtFennekinBraixenDelphoxFroakieFrogadierGreninjaBunnelbyDiggersbyFletchlingFletchinderTalonflameScatterbugSpewpaVivillonLitleoPyroarFlabébéFloetteFlorgesSkiddoGogoatPanchamPangoroFurfrouEspurrMeowsticHonedgeDoubladeAegislashSpritzeeAromatisseSwirlixSlurpuffInkayMalamarBinacleBarbaracleSkrelpDragalgeClauncherClawitzerHelioptileHelioliskTyruntTyrantrumAmauraAurorusSylveonHawluchaDedenneCarbinkGoomySliggooGoodraKlefkiPhantumpTrevenantPumpkabooGourgeistBergmiteAvaluggNoibatNoivernXerneasYveltalZygardeDiancieHoopaVolcanionRowletDartrixDecidueyeLittenTorracatIncineroarPopplioBrionnePrimarinaPikipekTrumbeakToucannonYungoosGumshoosGrubbinCharjabugVikavoltCrabrawlerCrabominableOricorioCutieflyRibombeeRockruffLycanrocWishiwashiMareanieToxapexMudbrayMudsdaleDewpiderAraquanidFomantisLurantisMorelullShiinoticSalanditSalazzleStuffulBewearBounsweetSteeneeTsareenaComfeyOranguruPassimianWimpodGolisopodSandygastPalossandPyukumukuType: NullSilvallyMiniorKomalaTurtonatorTogedemaruMimikyuBruxishDrampaDhelmiseJangmo-oHakamo-oKommo-oTapu KokoTapu LeleTapu BuluTapu FiniCosmogCosmoemSolgaleoLunalaNihilegoBuzzwolePheromosaXurkitreeCelesteelaKartanaGuzzlordNecrozmaMagearnaMarshadowPoipoleNaganadelStakatakaBlacephalonZeraora

PersonNamedUser
Birdo
Birdo

Postby PersonNamedUser » Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:24 pm

Oshi wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:19 pm
BulbasaurIvysaurVenusaurCharmanderCharmeleonCharizardSquirtleWartortleBlastoiseCaterpieMetapodButterfreeWeedleKakunaBeedrillPidgeyPidgeottoPidgeotRattataRaticateSpearowFearowEkansArbokPikachuRaichuSandshrewSandslashNidoran♀NidorinaNidoqueenNidoran♂NidorinoNidokingClefairyClefableVulpixNinetalesJigglypuffWigglytuffZubatGolbatOddishGloomVileplumeParasParasectVenonatVenomothDiglettDugtrioMeowthPersianPsyduckGolduckMankeyPrimeapeGrowlitheArcaninePoliwagPoliwhirlPoliwrathAbraKadabraAlakazamMachopMachokeMachampBellsproutWeepinbellVictreebelTentacoolTentacruelGeodudeGravelerGolemPonytaRapidashSlowpokeSlowbroMagnemiteMagnetonFarfetch’dDoduoDodrioSeelDewgongGrimerMukShellderCloysterGastlyHaunterGengarOnixDrowzeeHypnoKrabbyKinglerVoltorbElectrodeExeggcuteExeggutorCuboneMarowakHitmonleeHitmonchanLickitungKoffingWeezingRhyhornRhydonChanseyTangelaKangaskhanHorseaSeadraGoldeenSeakingStaryuStarmieMr. MimeScytherJynxElectabuzzMagmarPinsirTaurosMagikarpGyaradosLaprasDittoEeveeVaporeonJolteonFlareonPorygonOmanyteOmastarKabutoKabutopsAerodactylSnorlaxArticunoZapdosMoltresDratiniDragonairDragoniteMewtwoMewChikoritaBayleefMeganiumCyndaquilQuilavaTyphlosionTotodileCroconawFeraligatrSentretFurretHoothootNoctowlLedybaLedianSpinarakAriadosCrobatChinchouLanturnPichuCleffaIgglybuffTogepiTogeticNatuXatuMareepFlaaffyAmpharosBellossomMarillAzumarillSudowoodoPolitoedHoppipSkiploomJumpluffAipomSunkernSunfloraYanmaWooperQuagsireEspeonUmbreonMurkrowSlowkingMisdreavusUnownWobbuffetGirafarigPinecoForretressDunsparceGligarSteelixSnubbullGranbullQwilfishScizorShuckleHeracrossSneaselTeddiursaUrsaringSlugmaMagcargoSwinubPiloswineCorsolaRemoraidOctilleryDelibirdMantineSkarmoryHoundourHoundoomKingdraPhanpyDonphanPorygon2StantlerSmeargleTyrogueHitmontopSmoochumElekidMagbyMiltankBlisseyRaikouEnteiSuicuneLarvitarPupitarTyranitarLugiaHo-OhCelebiTreeckoGrovyleSceptileTorchicCombuskenBlazikenMudkipMarshtompSwampertPoochyenaMightyenaZigzagoonLinooneWurmpleSilcoonBeautiflyCascoonDustoxLotadLombreLudicoloSeedotNuzleafShiftryTaillowSwellowWingullPelipperRaltsKirliaGardevoirSurskitMasquerainShroomishBreloomSlakothVigorothSlakingNincadaNinjaskShedinjaWhismurLoudredExploudMakuhitaHariyamaAzurillNosepassSkittyDelcattySableyeMawileAronLaironAggronMedititeMedichamElectrikeManectricPlusleMinunVolbeatIllumiseRoseliaGulpinSwalotCarvanhaSharpedoWailmerWailordNumelCameruptTorkoalSpoinkGrumpigSpindaTrapinchVibravaFlygonCacneaCacturneSwabluAltariaZangooseSeviperLunatoneSolrockBarboachWhiscashCorphishCrawdauntBaltoyClaydolLileepCradilyAnorithArmaldoFeebasMiloticCastformKecleonShuppetBanetteDuskullDusclopsTropiusChimechoAbsolWynautSnoruntGlalieSphealSealeoWalreinClamperlHuntailGorebyssRelicanthLuvdiscBagonShelgonSalamenceBeldumMetangMetagrossRegirockRegiceRegisteelLatiasLatiosKyogreGroudonRayquazaDeoxysTurtwigGrotleTorterraChimcharMonfernoInfernapePiplupPrinplupEmpoleonStarlyStaraviaStaraptorBidoofBibarelKricketotKricketuneShinxLuxioLuxrayBudewRoseradeCranidosRampardosShieldonBastiodonBurmyWormadamMothimCombeeVespiquenPachirisuBuizelFloatzelCherubiCherrimShellosGastrodonAmbipomDrifloonDrifblimBunearyLopunnyMismagiusHonchkrowGlameowPuruglyChinglingStunkySkuntankBronzorBronzongBonslyMime Jr.HappinyChatotSpiritombGibleGabiteGarchompMunchlaxRioluLucarioHippopotasHippowdonSkorupiDrapionCroagunkToxicroakCarnivineFinneonLumineonMantykeSnoverAbomasnowWeavileMagnezoneLickilickyRhyperiorTangrowthElectivireMagmortarTogekissYanmegaLeafeonGlaceonGliscorMamoswinePorygon-ZGalladeProbopassDusknoirFroslassRotomUxieMespritAzelfDialgaPalkiaHeatranRegigigasGiratinaCresseliaPhioneManaphyDarkraiShayminArceusVictiniSnivyServineSerperiorTepigPigniteEmboarOshawottDewottSamurottPatratWatchogLillipupHerdierStoutlandPurrloinLiepardPansageSimisagePansearSimisearPanpourSimipourMunnaMusharnaPidoveTranquillUnfezantBlitzleZebstrikaRoggenrolaBoldoreGigalithWoobatSwoobatDrilburExcadrillAudinoTimburrGurdurrConkeldurrTympolePalpitoadSeismitoadThrohSawkSewaddleSwadloonLeavannyVenipedeWhirlipedeScolipedeCottoneeWhimsicottPetililLilligantBasculinSandileKrokorokKrookodileDarumakaDarmanitanMaractusDwebbleCrustleScraggyScraftySigilyphYamaskCofagrigusTirtougaCarracostaArchenArcheopsTrubbishGarbodorZoruaZoroarkMinccinoCinccinoGothitaGothoritaGothitelleSolosisDuosionReuniclusDucklettSwannaVanilliteVanillishVanilluxeDeerlingSawsbuckEmolgaKarrablastEscavalierFoongusAmoongussFrillishJellicentAlomomolaJoltikGalvantulaFerroseedFerrothornKlinkKlangKlinklangTynamoEelektrikEelektrossElgyemBeheeyemLitwickLampentChandelureAxewFraxureHaxorusCubchooBearticCryogonalShelmetAccelgorStunfiskMienfooMienshaoDruddigonGolettGolurkPawniardBisharpBouffalantRuffletBraviaryVullabyMandibuzzHeatmorDurantDeinoZweilousHydreigonLarvestaVolcaronaCobalionTerrakionVirizionTornadusThundurusReshiramZekromLandorusKyuremKeldeoMeloettaGenesectChespinQuilladinChesnaughtFennekinBraixenDelphoxFroakieFrogadierGreninjaBunnelbyDiggersbyFletchlingFletchinderTalonflameScatterbugSpewpaVivillonLitleoPyroarFlabébéFloetteFlorgesSkiddoGogoatPanchamPangoroFurfrouEspurrMeowsticHonedgeDoubladeAegislashSpritzeeAromatisseSwirlixSlurpuffInkayMalamarBinacleBarbaracleSkrelpDragalgeClauncherClawitzerHelioptileHelioliskTyruntTyrantrumAmauraAurorusSylveonHawluchaDedenneCarbinkGoomySliggooGoodraKlefkiPhantumpTrevenantPumpkabooGourgeistBergmiteAvaluggNoibatNoivernXerneasYveltalZygardeDiancieHoopaVolcanionRowletDartrixDecidueyeLittenTorracatIncineroarPopplioBrionnePrimarinaPikipekTrumbeakToucannonYungoosGumshoosGrubbinCharjabugVikavoltCrabrawlerCrabominableOricorioCutieflyRibombeeRockruffLycanrocWishiwashiMareanieToxapexMudbrayMudsdaleDewpiderAraquanidFomantisLurantisMorelullShiinoticSalanditSalazzleStuffulBewearBounsweetSteeneeTsareenaComfeyOranguruPassimianWimpodGolisopodSandygastPalossandPyukumukuType: NullSilvallyMiniorKomalaTurtonatorTogedemaruMimikyuBruxishDrampaDhelmiseJangmo-oHakamo-oKommo-oTapu KokoTapu LeleTapu BuluTapu FiniCosmogCosmoemSolgaleoLunalaNihilegoBuzzwolePheromosaXurkitreeCelesteelaKartanaGuzzlordNecrozmaMagearnaMarshadowPoipoleNaganadelStakatakaBlacephalonZeraora
What the actual...

Was typing all of that really worth it?

Thehelmetguy1
Chargin' Chuck
Chargin' Chuck

Postby Thehelmetguy1 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:29 pm

Mosaic wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:24 pm
Oshi wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:19 pm
What the actual...

Was typing all of that really worth it?
It is worth it, since it proves that there is someone that is willing to waste more time than me while doing absolutely nothing productive

Nanaya
Phanto
Phanto
Flair: When's Mafia

Postby Nanaya » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:35 pm

Let's go mess around my dudes

PixelPest
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario
Flair: Tamer of Boom Booms

Re: M52: O, My Reputation (NIGHT 1)

Postby PixelPest » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:06 pm

All role messages have been sent, so Night 1 has begun!

Night 1 will end at 9PM EST on June 23rd, tomorrow.

SAStar777
Buster Beetle
Buster Beetle

Postby SAStar777 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:08 pm

Night 1 post #1337.

PersonNamedUser
Birdo
Birdo

Postby PersonNamedUser » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:13 pm

Wait i thought everyone was going to die and this game would end and we'd go to M53 and have a draw

Hello dudes, let's do this thing.

116taj
Spike
Spike

Postby 116taj » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:13 pm

i swear sastar if you keep stealing my first blank you will not be murdered

erkyp3rky
Ninji
Ninji
Flair: formerly theloaflord