M52: O, My Reputation (TOWN VICTORY)

The popular forum game that separates the good from the bad, the strong from the weak, and the loose-cannon cops from the slightly schizophrenic. That's all after we figure out who's who, of course.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
Oshi
Rip Van Fish
Rip Van Fish
Flair: ==> cool text! <==
Pronouns: he/him

Re: M52: O, My Reputation (Night 5)

Postby Oshi » Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:24 pm

I understand all of that, but I want to know what exactly is suspicious about me.

PixelPest
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario
Flair: Tamer of Boom Booms

Re: M52: O, My Reputation (Day 5)

Postby PixelPest » Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:27 pm

Night 5? It's over...

krazykat's clothes were found a barrel of rum and the rest of him is nowhere to be seen.

krazykat is most definitely dead.

Day 5 will go until "9pm EST on July 2nd" but I wouldn't be surprised if an insta cut it shorter

SAStar777
Buster Beetle
Buster Beetle

Re: M52: O, My Reputation (Night 5)

Postby SAStar777 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:30 pm

Alright, let's (hopefully) end this. Adiós, Oshi.

Oshi
Rip Van Fish
Rip Van Fish

Postby Oshi » Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:00 pm

You can lynch me, but if the game ends because of my death, I'm holding all of the town responsible, including myself for not trying to actually do anything.

Speaking of holding myself responsible, Why do I suck at these games now and I do nothing? I used to actually try to be productive during Mosaic Mafia M3, but then I sloooowwwllyyy lost interest. This is me nowadays:

"A mafia game? Why not, I'll just sit back and let everyone else play, while I do nothing at all! What's that? I'm getting lynched? Well, it's time to post some faulty, dimwitted arguments to try and get everyone to spare myself, all while pushing suspicion towards some other guy. Whoops, people didn't believe me and I got lynched, and I could've actually been helpful to everyone, but nope!"

Eh, I don't feel like venting anymore. Win or lose guys, but do it without me.

SAStar777
Buster Beetle
Buster Beetle

Postby SAStar777 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:28 am

Oshi wrote:
Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:00 pm
You can lynch me, but if the game ends because of my death, I'm holding all of the town responsible, including myself for not trying to actually do anything.

Speaking of holding myself responsible, Why do I suck at these games now and I do nothing? I used to actually try to be productive during Mosaic Mafia M3, but then I sloooowwwllyyy lost interest. This is me nowadays:

"A mafia game? Why not, I'll just sit back and let everyone else play, while I do nothing at all! What's that? I'm getting lynched? Well, it's time to post some faulty, dimwitted arguments to try and get everyone to spare myself, all while pushing suspicion towards some other guy. Whoops, people didn't believe me and I got lynched, and I could've actually been helpful to everyone, but nope!"

Eh, I don't feel like venting anymore. Win or lose guys, but do it without me.
Now an appeal to emotions? I'm sorry, but that doesn't help your case much, if at all.

Anyway, I'm gonna state the reasons why I stand by each of my reads for you, Electriking, and Taycam.
WARNING: Discord logs are used in 2 cases despite what Pixel said about posting logs. (Sorry.)
Electriking: show
So, yeah, I think he's town. The main reason being what Cedur said about him and Mosaic on Night 3.
Cedur wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:54 am
Mosaic and Electriking - exactly one of them is probably on taj's side; Mosaic voted SaStar while Electriking voted Mosaic on Day 2.
Then we lynched Mosaic Day 3 and he came up red. I don't think Electriking was bussing, either, as he voted Mosaic on both Day 2 and Day 3.

I will say this, however. If you come up green, I'll have to consider Electriking the most suspicious as bussing Mosaic on Day 2 and Day 3 is really diabolical and because of the reasons why I think Taycam is town.
Taycam: show
Has been a bit inactive, especially during the daytime. However, on Day 2, I found that it's a bit easy to get him to go with what you want. Heck, it was easy for both taj and Cedur to get him to change his vote. Let's see...
Taycamgame wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:09 pm
Mosaic because he was the last Mech bandwaggoner and he's the most suspicious therefore.
Anyway, my reputation has been 0 for the whole game, meaning I am just a normal townie. Either that or i was the Reputable and lost rep immediately, though that's rather unlikely.
He started by voting for Mosaic, but then taj made the post in the following quote.
116taj wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:41 pm
Ok I'm actually getting confused here. How is voting late suspicious? I'm pretty sure Mosaic was trying to speed up the game. Feel free to correct me though. And considering SAStar777 has been under suspicion all game for some pretty good reasons, I'm going to vote for him.
I doubt Taycam even hesitated to change his vote after reading that post, because...
Taycamgame wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:01 pm
Sastar7 because i have not been following the game much and if he is apparently the most suspicious all game then i have to go with him.
And that was the post immediately after taj's.

Now here is where Cedur came in. Eventually, he started talking to Taycam in Discord.
Discord conversation wrote:Cedur - Jun 26, 2018 3:28 PM
if you think you have something against Star in your hands, you don't. It's all nebulous D1 evidence, that's not too bad, but I really think we're going the wrong direction. The people defending Star the most, besides myself, are 99% confirmed townies.

ShadowStarX - Jun 26, 2018 3:29 PM
Yeah I was going to point that out that instas are not to be going for

Taycamgame - Jun 26, 2018 3:31 PM
i didn't see his post
i saw the latest post and thought "hey, he must be most suspected, so i will vote for him to try to protect the rest of the town"

Cedur - Jun 26, 2018 3:32 PM
I do not advise doing the same with SAStar as what happened to Mechdragon, so please do not start a big bandwagon on him unless he turns out to be a solid candidate to go for.
Taycamgame - Jun 26, 2018 3:32 PM
i see
so who do you suspect most at the moment?

Cedur - Jun 26, 2018 3:33 PM
there are like 5 or 6 people who I think have a chance at being maf
if I had to guess I'd tie myself down on taj and Mosaic
especially taj

Taycamgame - Jun 26, 2018 3:33 PM
i see
so

Cedur - Jun 26, 2018 3:34 PM
balance the votes a bit pls until we FINALLY get a sheriff report

Taycamgame - Jun 26, 2018 3:34 PM
probably best if i change my vote to one of those
taj?
i'll vote for him and see where it goes

Cedur - Jun 26, 2018 3:36 PM
yes go ahead for the moment.
And then, Taycam changed his vote again.
Taycamgame wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:45 pm
116taj because of what Cedur said, i don't want to hold D1 things against Sastar777, i don't want to ruin chances of the town winning so i have to do whats best for the town.

Basically, it seems as though Taycam is easily manipulable that even Ceudr, who was a special, can get him to follow along. I very much doubt that Taycam is scum because of this.
Oshi: show
Alright, well there is the stuff from before.
Stuff from before: show
SAStar777 wrote:
Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:38 pm
Oshi wrote:
Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:54 am
Hey, why don't you look at the rolelist?
Bounty Hunter: Can kill one player each Night. Starts with -1 reputation and will lose three reputation for killing a Town special, one for killing another Town member, and gain two reputation for killing any other player. If their reputation is zero or less they will flip red. Otherwise will flip blue. Cannot be killed by having low (-5) reputation.
Read the underlined parts. Have you ever noticed that of all the times a blue died, it was at night, and that two blues died N3? Now, of course someone could of died of low reputation, but the Bounty Hunter could of accidentally shot a blue one night. Also, remember who was lynched the following day? There is that possibility that someone who flipped red was actually the Bounty Hunter, and there are still 2 Mafia left. There will probably be 5 people left after tonight, and if there is a misslynch the game goes to the Mafia, like I have already said. The Bounty Hunter could also still be alive, but I think that it's more likely that the Bounty hunter flipped red, and I also believe that the bounty hunter was actually Mosaic, due to what I said about the two blues dying N3, and Mosaic being lynched the next phase.

Also:
Cedur wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:54 am

Mosaic and Electriking - exactly one of them is probably on taj's side; Mosaic voted SaStar while Electriking voted Mosaic on Day 2.
You sure do like referring to this one post made by Cedur, but have you ever noticed what I pointed out about the Bounty Hunter, and that combined with what was underlined in the quote? Mosaic flipped red, and we thought that he was Mafia, but there's that possibility, and like I said it's probably more likely than not.

And as for the last Mafia member who remains after that? I believe that it is most likely Taycam, as Sas doesn't seem like scum, Glitch is confirmed Slob, and Krazy is probably the Reputable Townie.

Also, sorry for taking so long to write that
Tbh, to me, your arguement kinda fell apart here because...well...
TheLoafLord wrote:
Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:49 pm
ShadowStarX wrote:
Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:17 am

N E A T

Well then, I guess we  can trust Electriking now (unless he was using the bussing strategy which I very much doubt) and perhaps we should even make the vigi kill thg1 so that we wouldn't have to wait till tomorrow. (unless one of the former red lynchees was hunter which I doubt due to the fact that they haven't claimed it while they were being voted)
The Vigi can't because the Vigi died. Cedur messaged me asking if I was town aligned/the sheriff and also told me he was the vigilante within that message.

I know absolutely none of you will believe me but I'm just clearing off that plan.
PixelPest wrote:
Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:35 am
TheLoafLord got burned.
Also, if Mosaic was the Bounty Hunter, why didn't he claim before he got lynched? This makes no sense.

(Yes, I know, LoafLord could have been lying, but I doubt it as he came up green.)
Not only that, but before LoafLord made that one post here saying that Cedur was the Bounty Hunter, he said the same thing in Discord. (Did nobody see it, or did everyone forget about it?)
Discord conversation wrote:ShadowStarX - Jun 28 2018 3:54 AM
did Jacob die due to reputation or was he vigid
or no clue

TheLoafLord - Jun 28 2018 4:04 AM
actually
Cedur confessed to me
he was vigilante

ShadowStarX - Jun 28 2018 4:22 AM
Jacob was probably the blue that hadn't claimed to glitch4
thus why he had been suspected by Cedur which later on led Cedur to kill 'm

I also started thinking that you indeed threw taj under the bus despite the opportunity to have me end up getting lynched on Day 2. Clever. Really clever.

There is another thing, however, and it's that you voted for SSX on Day 3 despite the fact that Mosaic was the most suspicious at the time. It really looks like SSX was right about you pushing for him to get lynched, which raises more questions. (Seriously, why didn't you vote Mosaic on Day 3?)

And now you seem to be trying to make Electriking and Taycam look suspicious while also making it look like Mosaic was the Bounty Hunter, making you look even more suspicious. I doubt that Electriking was bussing Mosaic with all this evidence against you, so I see no reason why we shouldn't go for you.

ElectriKong
Flair: I have NO idea what to put here

Postby ElectriKong » Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:19 am

Oshi

glitch4
Banned

Postby glitch4 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:25 am

Oshi

PixelPest
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario

Postby PixelPest » Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:26 am

Oshi wrote:
If you'd like to have one more chance to defend yourself the stage if yours, otherwise an insta will be carried out

Oshi
Rip Van Fish
Rip Van Fish

Postby Oshi » Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:25 am

Lol, town loses, that's all that I'm gonna say.

ElectriKong

Postby ElectriKong » Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:30 am

Still not buying it.

Oshi
Rip Van Fish
Rip Van Fish

Postby Oshi » Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:39 am

The phase can end now, but just know that the person you're looking for is Taycam.

Taycamgame
Gold Yoshi Egg
Gold Yoshi Egg
Flair: Stargard

Postby Taycamgame » Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:52 am

Oshi before i lose my chance to vote again (and lose another rep point).
5 players left guys - i hope Oshi is the final maf, but he may not be.

ElectriKong

Postby ElectriKong » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:21 pm

Unfortunately I will be voting you next phase. If you can be convince me enough that you are not Maf though, then that would leave SaStar as the last Mafia Member, so if you are Town Tay, please try to convince me so we can vote correctly (since a mislynch next phase = lose).

PixelPest
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario

Re: M52: O, My Reputation (TOWN DOESN'T WIN JUST YET--Night 6)

Postby PixelPest » Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:29 pm

The 5th Day has ended!

It's an insta! Oshi's pleas were met only with disdain as he was fed to a grumpy-looking lion.

Oshi has been Lynched!

Night 6 will go until 8pm EST on July 3rd

SAStar777
Buster Beetle
Buster Beetle

Postby SAStar777 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:33 pm

...This is bullshit.

Welp, as I said in an earlier post, if Oshi was town, Electriking would be the only one that would seem scummy to me as Taycam seems to be so easily manipulable, even Cedur was able to change his mind. (I also doubt Taycam would've listened to Cedur and voted taj if he was maf.)

Can't believe this. At all.

SAStar777
Buster Beetle
Buster Beetle

Postby SAStar777 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:33 pm

Anything you want to say for yourself, Electriking?

ElectriKong

Postby ElectriKong » Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:02 am

I still think Taycamgame is scum however should something come up that changes my thoughts and Tay can be viewed as town then I guess you wouldn't be as trustworthy as I thought for pretty much the entire game.

glitch4
Banned

Postby glitch4 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:23 am

Let's move to day 6

Taycamgame
Gold Yoshi Egg
Gold Yoshi Egg
Flair: Stargard

Postby Taycamgame » Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:28 am

If I were maf then i wouldn't be so stupid with my actions and would actually think about who to vote for rather than jump on bandwaggons.
Also since the game isn't over yet, there are still 1 or 2 townies left. I am one of them. One of you 3 are the final maf, i'm thinking glitch4 maybe? We'll see how this night goes.

ElectriKong

Postby ElectriKong » Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:32 am

Taycamgame wrote:
Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:28 am
are the final maf, i'm thinking glitch4 maybe?
So you think the confirmed slob is the last Mafia?

Return to “Mafia”