M52: O, My Reputation (TOWN VICTORY)

The popular forum game that separates the good from the bad, the strong from the weak, and the loose-cannon cops from the slightly schizophrenic. That's all after we figure out who's who, of course.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
erkyp3rky
Ninji
Ninji
Flair: formerly theloaflord

Re: M52: O, My Reputation (Day 3)

Postby erkyp3rky » Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:17 am

krazykat wrote:
Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:52 pm
Again, it's a little hard to articulate, but it's mostly a combination of questions you ask, shorter more careful statements, and immediately correcting a pretty self-explanatory typo. Basically a little bit of paranoia.

I'm abstaining from voting today because I need to gather all my leads before I make a comprehensive decision on who to vote for. I'm anticipating I could be one of the next to be nightkilled, but today's kinda crucial in terms of what we do and it looks like a general consensus has already been reached. If I die, it's probably somebody trying to frame LoafLord. I'll let y'all figure that out.
Fair enough.

PixelPest
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario
Flair: Tamer of Boom Booms

Re: M52: O, My Reputation (Night 4)

Postby PixelPest » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:12 am

The phase of Day 3 has been ended...finally.

Mosaic was eaten by the Town's pet giant frog. Once satisfied it rolled off on its bicycle into the sunset.

Mosaic has been Lynched!

Night 4 will end at 9am EST on June 30th

SAStar777
Buster Beetle
Buster Beetle

Postby SAStar777 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:15 am

PixelPest wrote:
Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:12 am
Mosaic was eaten by the Town's pet giant frog. Once satisfied it rolled off on its bicycle into the sunset.
thehelmetguy1 wrote:
Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:07 pm
After some thought, I would consider SSX to be more suspicious than mosaic. Honestly, suspicion towards Mosaic is pretty much being the last to jump on the bandwagon(which imo could not be less relevant) and not voting taj. However, SSX has been giving me some bad vibes, and while for me it is based more on a hunch than concrete reasons, it is what I got.
(I should also point out that I do share some of Krazy's suspicion on loaf lord, but I will give him the benefit of doubt, considering that it is likely because of his lack of experience)
Care to explain why you defended Mosaic, Helmet?

erkyp3rky
Ninji
Ninji

Postby erkyp3rky » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:26 am

We've done it! We're in a good position right now. thg1 is at the top of my suspicion list... Goodnight all. Remain vigilant.

glitch4
Banned

Postby glitch4 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:33 am

awesome.

ShadowStarX
Bronze Yoshi Egg
Bronze Yoshi Egg
Pronouns: he/him

Postby ShadowStarX » Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:17 am

[center]N E A T[/center]
Well then, I guess we can trust Electriking now (unless he was using the bussing strategy which I very much doubt) and perhaps we should even make the vigi kill thg1 so that we wouldn't have to wait till tomorrow. (unless one of the former red lynchees was hunter which I doubt due to the fact that they haven't claimed it while they were being voted)

Taycamgame
Gold Yoshi Egg
Gold Yoshi Egg
Flair: Stargard

Postby Taycamgame » Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:50 am

So. N2 i was given +1 rep.
N3 i must have been chosen by the Spokesperson to lose 2 rep?
D3 i didn't vote as i was busy irl. -1 rep again.
I now stand at -2 reputation, which isn't too bad but yeah...

Oshi
Rip Van Fish
Rip Van Fish
Flair: ==> cool text! <==

Postby Oshi » Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:09 pm

I like that. Also, I'm probably going to be gone for the majority of tomorrow, so I won't be able to have access to Discord or here for a while.

Thehelmetguy1
Chargin' Chuck
Chargin' Chuck
Flair: certified idiot

Postby Thehelmetguy1 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:48 pm

If you want to know why I defended mosaic, it is simply because I didn't understand why we were voting him, since I thought the reasons were kinda shaky. I am fully aware that I have made many mistakes in this game, and I can understand why you folks suspect me. You are still free to DM me any questions you want to make, and I will answer whenever I can.

Thehelmetguy1
Chargin' Chuck
Chargin' Chuck
Flair: certified idiot

Postby Thehelmetguy1 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:53 pm

(or you can ask in this thread)

erkyp3rky
Ninji
Ninji

Postby erkyp3rky » Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:49 pm

ShadowStarX wrote:
Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:17 am
[center]N E A T[/center]
Well then, I guess we can trust Electriking now (unless he was using the bussing strategy which I very much doubt) and perhaps we should even make the vigi kill thg1 so that we wouldn't have to wait till tomorrow. (unless one of the former red lynchees was hunter which I doubt due to the fact that they haven't claimed it while they were being voted)
The Vigi can't because the Vigi died. Cedur messaged me asking if I was town aligned/the sheriff and also told me he was the vigilante within that message.

I know absolutely none of you will believe me but I'm just clearing off that plan.

PixelPest
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario

Re: M52: O, My Reputation (Day 4)

Postby PixelPest » Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:35 am

A new sun has risen for the Day 4.

The Town frowned so heavily upon thehelmetguy1 that he just died there and then.

TheLoafLord got burned.

Day 4 will end at 12pm EST on June 31st

SAStar777
Buster Beetle
Buster Beetle

Postby SAStar777 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:48 am

Huh? So...was Helmet the TP? And it sounds like he suffered death by reputation loss.

Welp, the last person I can think of to be maf rn is SSX, soooooo...

Oshi
Rip Van Fish
Rip Van Fish
Flair: ==> cool text! <==

Postby Oshi » Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:50 am

TP died?

Anyways, I guess that I should vote for ShadowStarX.

glitch4
Banned

Postby glitch4 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:52 am

TP's death right now is unexpected, at least we don't need to find it

ShadowStarX
Bronze Yoshi Egg
Bronze Yoshi Egg

Postby ShadowStarX » Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:18 pm

Um what I done to have seemingly become the only option in the opinions of some folks?
I haven't contributed to the day one mislynch (though I have to admit that I was sleeping while that lynch went down) plus three out of four folks who I have not really been supporting turned out to be scum, with the exception of SAStar777 whose name has been cleared up in the meantime.

However, I'm getting bad vibes from Oshi since he seems to have been pushing towards me ever since Cedur had revealed his suspicion list where we had been listed as p. much equally suspicious.

Also, even if you do not believe in my words, then I'd say quite a few leads will be able to be taken from today's happenings, though we cannot mislynch anytime after the end of Day 5, since in the case of mislynches and no reputation-related deaths, the player count would go on like this:
current - 6v1
after D4 - 5v1
after N5 - 4v1
after D5 - 3v1
after N6 - 2v1

Also just for the record, I have +2 reputation right now.

SAStar777
Buster Beetle
Buster Beetle

Postby SAStar777 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:53 pm

ShadowStarX wrote:
Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:18 pm
Um what I done to have seemingly become the only option in the opinions of some folks?
I haven't contributed to the day one mislynch (though I have to admit that I was sleeping while that lynch went down) plus three out of four folks who I have not really been supporting turned out to be scum, with the exception of SAStar777 whose name has been cleared up in the meantime.
Well...
Why I find you the most suspicious: show
For one, there's my suggestion of who's scum from before, with the blue coloring from before to point it out more easily.
SAStar777 wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:40 pm
Gonna say this now, I felt that Mosaic, SSX, Helmet and taj were all pushing to lynch me yesterday, like they were working together. Although, imo, Jacob also seems like a fair lead given Cedur's info.

However, due to Day 2's events, I can see that it's possible that Mosaic IS indeed scum and taj wanted to push for me getting lynched to save Mosaic, while Helmet or SSX thought the same. I noticed in Discord that Helmet and SSX both agreed that whoever between taj and I survives Day 2 should be inspected, but neither of them changed their vote when taj started getting more votes.

Despite this, I think Helmet is less likely to be scum as, apparently, the Mafia Spokesman was the one responsible for his Night 1 reputation loss. Could be so he could look more innocent, however.

With all of this, my guess on who are taj's teammates are Mosaic and either Helmet or SSX (leaning towards SSX)
, but this logical deduction can be easily thrown into the trash can if Jacob is indeed scum.

Therefore, I suggest that, if the Sheriff doesn't find anyone red, Jacob should be lynched. If he is maf, then great! If he isn't, there's still my Mosaic and Helmet/SSX guess.
And then there's what Cedur said before...
Cedur wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:54 am
Suspicion tiers

glitch4 - confirmed slob
SaStar - confirmed innocent
krazykat - is most likely reputable townie. Vote switch to Nanaya Jacob most likely substantiates this. Only low chance of this being a plot.
Taycamgame - claimed town all the way, as well as having unchanged reputation until Day 2 (which matches with above)
TheLoafLord - decided to hop off the Mech bandwagon, hence I have a townread on him
thehelmetguy1 - he claimed to have lost -2 rep N1, and it turned out to be the mafia spokesman's action. Mild suspicion at worst; if he really were maf he was in fact uprepped.
ShadowStar and Oshi - uncertain about these two. If the last two maf are not among the people listed above, it's probably one of them.
Mosaic and Electriking - exactly one of them is probably on taj's side; Mosaic voted SaStar while Electriking voted Mosaic on Day 2.

Nanaya Jacob - asked taj to defend himself right before the day ended. Used the chance to hang Mech as well. Inactive otherwise.
I left my underlining from before and added bolding and italicizing to a specific part.

You said it yourself, you two were considered equally suspicious by Cedur.
ShadowStarX wrote:
Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:18 pm
However, I'm getting bad vibes from Oshi since he seems to have been pushing towards me ever since Cedur had revealed his suspicion list where we had been listed as p. much equally suspicious.
Cedur also said that at least one of you is maf if none above you are. To say what makes other people not suspicious to me if Cedur's list is accurate as of now...
  • glitch is the Slob.
  • Mosaic was maf, so that makes Electriking clean to me, and I don't think he was bussing. If he and Mosaic were with each other, he may have considered me more suspicious Day 2.
  • I am not sure if glitch got another Reputable Townie claim, but he never said that he did, so krazy seems to be it after all.
  • I'm getting town vibes from Taycam.
And then there's the facts that Cedur mat have killed Jacob (which was a big mistake), LoafLord being dead, and Helmet seems to have suffered death by downrep and turned out to be the TP, so yeah, that kinda leaves you and Oshi. But here is one thing that makes me think Oshi is the one more likely to be town...
Oshi wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:14 pm
Taj because for one I personally don't see Sas as a lynch target, and two, because of what was said earlier.
He voted taj on Day 2.

I do consider the possibility of him bussing, but I don't think that it would have been a good time considering the fact that some people saw me as suspicious (or at least was trying to get me lynched) at the time, making the opportunity to cause another mislynch viable.

Meanwhile, the only thing going for you is you saying that you would've voted Mosaic Day 3 if you didn't want to drop your reputation, but he was suspicious then, so that would've been a good time to throw him under the bus.

If you do turn out to be town, though, I'll definitely go after Oshi tomorrow.

zioy
Birdo
Birdo

Postby zioy » Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:22 pm

shadowstarx seems like a good bet for today, my only other leads are/were oshi and (rip) loaflord.

Because of various votes (and lack thereof) my rep is currently -1.

glitch4
Banned

Postby glitch4 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:25 pm

ShadowStarX

PixelPest
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario

Re: M52: O, My Reputation (Night 5)

Postby PixelPest » Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:57 pm

It's an insta!

ShadowStarX was strung up by his feet, and then since the Town found it very ineffective in killing him, by his neck.

ShadowStarX has been Lynched!

Night 5 will last until 8pm EST on June 31st

Return to “Mafia”