Join the SMBX Discord!

General discussion about Super Mario Bros. X.
ShadowStarX
Bronze Yoshi Egg
Bronze Yoshi Egg
Pronouns: he/him

Join the SMBX Discord!

Postby ShadowStarX » Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:08 pm

This site has an official discord server mainly dedicated for the game Super Mario Bros. X but also has other topics to choose from. Also, you do not need to download Discord in order to be able to join this server. (though, the desktop version is preferred over the browser one due to higher stability and more functions)

The discord staff consists of the forums' Administrators, the Global Moderators and in addition to the forum staff, there are also Channel Operators supporting the moderation of the server. Besides the staff roles, there are other roles which all serve a different purpose.

If you wish to become a member of the server, join via the link below and make sure to read all the rules:

SMBX Discord Server

Gersix
Shy Guy
Shy Guy

Re: Join the SMBX Discord!

Postby Gersix » Fri May 03, 2019 4:54 am

What is that?

krakin
Birdo
Birdo
Flair: i wish squids and octos were real

Postby krakin » Fri May 03, 2019 4:23 pm

Gersix wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 4:54 am
What is that?
Discord is a website/app that has servers with channels where you can write messages.

Eri7
Banned
Flair: Good Foundation allows for strong Execution

Postby Eri7 » Fri May 03, 2019 4:25 pm

Gersix wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 4:54 am
What is that?
It's the main smbx discord server where most of the community is active but if you meant the program, well Eureka already explained it.

Lava Shroom
Koopa
Koopa
Flair: aboba

Postby Lava Shroom » Sat Oct 23, 2021 6:57 pm

Am I banned from this Discord server? (My Discord nickname is LavaCreeperPlay_YT)

Lava Shroom
Koopa
Koopa

Postby Lava Shroom » Mon Aug 01, 2022 10:56 am

ShadowStarX wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:08 pm
This site has an official discord server mainly dedicated for the game Super Mario Bros. X but also has other topics to choose from. Also, you do not need to download Discord in order to be able to join this server. (though, the desktop version is preferred over the browser one due to higher stability and more functions)

The discord staff consists of the forums' Administrators, the Global Moderators and in addition to the forum staff, there are also Channel Operators supporting the moderation of the server. Besides the staff roles, there are other roles which all serve a different purpose.

If you wish to become a member of the server, join via the link below and make sure to read all the rules:

SMBX Discord Server

It seems that I was banned on your Discord server for the second time, also the second account. It looks like I've been banned from your discord forever. What a great job. Please unban my 1st accound

krakin
Birdo
Birdo

Postby krakin » Mon Aug 01, 2022 11:30 am

Lava Shroom wrote:
Mon Aug 01, 2022 10:56 am
It seems that I was banned on your Discord server for the second time, also the second account. It looks like I've been banned from your discord forever. What a great job. If the creation of second accounts is prohibited, then please unblock the first one.
:lol: (Google translate)
If your second account got banned from the server, it's because ban evading and creating alt accounts are not allowed. The staff are definitely not going to unban your main account now because of this.

Lava Shroom
Koopa
Koopa

Postby Lava Shroom » Mon Aug 01, 2022 11:39 am

krakin wrote:
Mon Aug 01, 2022 11:30 am
Lava Shroom wrote:
It seems that I was banned on your Discord server for the second time, also the second account. It looks like I've been banned from your discord forever. What a great job. If the creation of second accounts is prohibited, then please unblock the first one.
If your second account got banned from the server, it's because ban evading and creating alt accounts are not allowed. The staff are definitely not going to unban your main account now because of this.
Thanks...

Added in 3 hours 10 minutes 9 seconds:
Lava Shroom wrote:
Mon Aug 01, 2022 11:39 am
krakin wrote:
Mon Aug 01, 2022 11:30 am
Lava Shroom wrote:
Thanks...

It seems that in this life I will have to forget about the opportunity to communicate on your discord server and go become a fan of any other fan-made Mario game. Well, I thank the administration of this project :cry:

krakin
Birdo
Birdo

Postby krakin » Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:47 pm

Lava Shroom wrote:
Mon Aug 01, 2022 2:49 pm
It seems that in this life I will have to forget about the opportunity to communicate on your discord server and go become a fan of any other fan-made Mario game. Well, I thank the administration of this project :cry:
Chill. It isn't the end of the world that you've been banned from the server. You're still able to go on here.

Mal8rk
Snifit
Snifit
Flair: English Speaking Spanish Speaker
Pronouns: He/Him

Postby Mal8rk » Thu Feb 23, 2023 11:16 am

Why can't I make a message in the server?

Return to “General”