M51: Pick Your Poison {M10A Remastered} [DAY 5]

The popular forum game that separates the good from the bad, the strong from the weak, and the loose-cannon cops from the slightly schizophrenic. That's all after we figure out who's who, of course.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
Cedur
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario
Flair: I'm gone, for chess and minesweeper
Pronouns: he/him

Re: M51: Pick Your Poison {M10A Remastered} [DAY 5]

Postby Cedur » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:44 am

Cedur wrote:Also, this is especially directed at SSX: If we mislynch, the town is STILL not lost. Oshi still has his self-heal so he can choose to heal either me or himself, so with a 50% chance the mafia fails to kill.
yeah another nonsense. Oshi would be RB'd again and the kill would definitely go through.

Cedur
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario

Postby Cedur » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:35 am

also, I put up a new theory to underpin my stance against SaStar.

I think GforGoomba was the miller (and he just played with too much zeal) and TDK was the other mafioso. Not only because he also tried to pinpoint me as SK but especially because of his defense post:
TDK wrote:I don't know why I'm suddenly considered suspicious just because I thought TheNewGuy might have been plotting something.

if TDK was town, why didn't he also bring up SaStar? Well ... except if both turn out to be maf.

Oshi
Rip Van Fish
Rip Van Fish
Flair: ==> cool text! <==

Postby Oshi » Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:57 pm

Changing vote to SAStar777

SAStar777
Buster Beetle
Buster Beetle

Postby SAStar777 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:04 pm

Oshi wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:57 pm
Changing vote to SAStar777
Following the leader. I get that choice, but...

Gonna say this again. taj was trying to help Cedur remember something from earlier in an attempt to frame me. And Cedur even found himself theorizing a bunch of things.

taj messed with Cedur's mind a lot. I know you're smarter than this, Oshi. Change back and we could win.

Also...
Cedur wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:30 am
just by reading, taj's defense is a bit more believable than yours, because you're more aggressive than is characteristic of you.
Well, I don't wanna lose 3 times as town in a ROW, and I doubt you do, either. Also, when I read taj's defense, I found that he was getting a bit angry and that he may have been freaking out. Honesty, I don't get why that's scummier to you.

Cedur
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario

Postby Cedur » Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:44 pm

I have NOT been blindly messed by taj, and the first decisive moment was when I saw that there's no godfather, which made TNG's claims seem truthful again. Just going from that assumption, it must be you. Then, I've read through past phases incredibly much to find out who could be sided with who, since adapting my theories was something I clearly forgot last game. TNG was somewhat emphasizing that all of the mafia worked on getting suspicion off themselves, while taj was missing the whole phase. I became convincing as well that GforGoomba was the miller. He was somewhat suspicious and seered red on top but I now think it was just all because of him being too careless. You also actively lynched helmetguy while you didn't spare a thought on lynching TDK, and even more, you pointed fingers at Mech and taj for being inactive while at the same time TDK was not really more active. And even if TDK was the miller, there's nowhere near as much evidence on taj as there is on you. I was just being naive before; after TNG had put himself on the back burner the other two maf were already thinking about how to avert suspicion.

As much as there could be a space for remaining uncertainty, I at least I have a reason to why I'm doing this, no matter how it turns out.

SAStar777
Buster Beetle
Buster Beetle

Postby SAStar777 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:00 pm

Cedur wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:44 pm
I have NOT been blindly messed by taj, and the first decisive moment was when I saw that there's no godfather, which made TNG's claims seem truthful again(1). Just going from that assumption, it must be you.(2) Then, I've read through past phases incredibly much to find out who could be sided with who, since adapting my theories was something I clearly forgot last game. TNG was somewhat emphasizing that all of the mafia worked on getting suspicion off themselves, while taj was missing the whole phase. I became convincing as well that GforGoomba was the miller. He was somewhat suspicious and seered red on top but I now think it was just all because of him being too careless.(3) You also actively lynched helmetguy while you didn't spare a thought on lynching TDK, and even more, [color]you pointed fingers at Mech and taj for being inactive while at the same time TDK was not really more active(4). And even if TDK was the miller, there's nowhere near as much evidence on taj as there is on you. I was just being naive before; after TNG had put himself on the back burner the other two maf were already thinking about how to avert suspicion.

As much as there could be a space for remaining uncertainty, I at least I have a reason to why I'm doing this, no matter how it turns out.
  1. Because there's definitely NO WAY he still could've lied about something, according to you.
  2. Oh, I see. It MUST be me. Yeah, that's what taj WANTS you to think.
  3. Hello? Most people are bad at being maf the first time. That may be why he was careless.
  4. TDK was being a bit contributive. taj and Mech haven't really said a lot of contribitive things. THAT'S why I pointed fingers at them.

Cedur
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario

Postby Cedur » Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:02 pm

1. yes, I'm convinced he didn't lie.
2. Therefore I'm almost positive it's you by process of elimination. I just went ahead with taking you out of the equation before.
3. If you argue like that, the same obviously holds for TNG.
4. where was TDK contributive besides bandwagoning.

ShadowStarX
Bronze Yoshi Egg
Bronze Yoshi Egg

Postby ShadowStarX » Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:10 pm

The remaining citizens have all shown up at the town square while the sight of the Sun was about to go below the horizon.

SAStar had a gun hidden in his pocket, while 116taj had a knife. SAStar was trying to convince the town that he was up to no bad and that 116taj is the only criminal left threatening the town's safety. The 116taj gave an explanation to why that was just a lie. Cedur and Oshi had their weapons ready as well but they were hesitant which one they would choose to pick. Cedur was slowly approaching 116taj, but soon enough has realized that he should probably be going towards SAStar. Oshi was really nervous and couldn't really decide on his own, and just followed Cedur's words so that he would be safe from most conflicts. Cedur got close to SAStar777 who pointed his gun at him but our citizen's reflexes were sharper than that and easily knocked the gun out of SAStar777's hands. SAStar started running away from the other three people. Oshi decided to step back but had no objections against Cedur and 116taj putting an end to this. Cedur and 116taj were chasing SAStar for hours before they could catch him. SAStar was begging for mercy but Cedur didn't hesitate for a second and shot SAStar with his very own gun.

SAStar777's bedroom is now a coffin.

Oshi, the pacifistic Doctor alongwith Cedur and 116taj Townspeople have decided to throw a party and bury all the mafia members alongside the Serial Killer outside of the local graveyard.

The Town is victorious!

SAStar777
Buster Beetle
Buster Beetle

Postby SAStar777 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:13 pm

Can I just NOT be maf again? Please?

...No? RNGesus will make me maf again? K den...

At least I'm never maf twice in a row.

TheNewGuy
Ninji
Ninji

Postby TheNewGuy » Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:19 pm

Very epic end indeed.

Thehelmetguy1
Chargin' Chuck
Chargin' Chuck
Flair: certified idiot

Postby Thehelmetguy1 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:24 pm

I can't believe I will say this, but I am happy that the game rerolled, especially because SAStar got mafia. That game was quite fun. Even if I got unlucky as TP, I am still glad that I was able to enjoy it in the end. It is still a shame since I would have had a chance if I hadn't been caught into that TNG bandwagon. Oh well, better luck to me next time.
SAStar777 wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:13 pm
Can I just NOT be maf again? Please?

...No? RNGesus will make me maf again? K den...

At least I'm never maf twice in a row.
DiD yOu KnOw ThAt I gEt BaD eXpErIeNcE aS tHiRd PaRtY tHeReFoRe I hAtE bEiNg Tp BuT i DoNt Do AnYtHiNg To MaKe My ExPeRiEnCeS bEtTeR???!!!!!!111111111111!!!???
Also, yes, if you give me an opportunity to make a critic to sastar's behavior, I will take it, be it by satire, or serious critic. Since he 100% disregarded me when I was serious I will try to outright mock him with satire.
Also I know I just said that it is pointless to try a serious approach with sastar, but I will say this anyways. I have a very easy solution to your problem sastar. Stop playing mafia altogether. You WILL get different alignments sometimes, and what you think about it couldn't be less relevant to what you will get. It is the game. You either stop complaining and live without always getting what you want or you stop playing. Make your choice.
Last edited by Thehelmetguy1 on Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GforGoomba
Rocky Wrench
Rocky Wrench
Flair: It... it worked...

Postby GforGoomba » Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:26 pm

I was miller

GforGoomba
Rocky Wrench
Rocky Wrench
Flair: It... it worked...

Postby GforGoomba » Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:26 pm

How can a quirky personality make me sus?

TheNewGuy
Ninji
Ninji

Postby TheNewGuy » Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:53 pm

Jeez it's just a game

Return to “Mafia”