M50: Take It to the Limit - Mafia Wins

The popular forum game that separates the good from the bad, the strong from the weak, and the loose-cannon cops from the slightly schizophrenic. That's all after we figure out who's who, of course.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
Cedur
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario
Flair: I'm gone, for chess and minesweeper
Pronouns: he/him

Re: M50: Take It to the Limit - Night 2

Postby Cedur » Sun May 20, 2018 11:20 am

Also, Eclipsed being suspicious relates to Mech being red. Maybe they have been scheming stuff together.

Archived
Van De Graf
Van De Graf

Re: M50: Take It to the Limit - Night 2

Postby Archived » Sun May 20, 2018 2:54 pm

Cedur wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 11:20 am
Also, Eclipsed being suspicious relates to Mech being red. Maybe they have been scheming stuff together.
Except that is instantly disproven by the fact that I have asked multiple people to claim doctor including yourself and one of them cardflipped Green.

Also one more thing, if sheriff inspects me and I flip up orange or red, instantly tell that to Cedur. I am a townie but it's better for me to get lynched if I am a miller or millwright since that only helps the town. If I am not a evil color, do not tell what my color is to Cedur please because I do not fully trust him with that information.

Julia Pseudo
Ludwig
Ludwig
Flair: gay gaymer girl
Pronouns: She/her

Re: M50: Take It to the Limit - End of Night 2

Postby Julia Pseudo » Sun May 20, 2018 3:40 pm

NIGHT 2 has ended!

Eclipsed was murdered in his own home during a solar eclipse.
Eclipsed has died!

GforGoomba was found dead in a back alley, having been stabbed.
GforGoomba has died!

It is now DAY 2! Day 2 will end on Tuesday, May 22, at 11:00 AM Pacific time, or earlier if there are enough votes for an insta.

ElectriKong
Flair: I have NO idea what to put here

Re: M50: Take It to the Limit - Day 2

Postby ElectriKong » Sun May 20, 2018 3:46 pm

Oh shit, a blue died

At least another red is dead

Wait, but the weapon master is still alive.

SAStar777
Buster Beetle
Buster Beetle

Postby SAStar777 » Sun May 20, 2018 3:49 pm

Wait...TWO deaths?! ...Great, that means Taycam was the Doctor.

Anyway, as requested, here's my suspicion list. First time I posted one in a while.
Color Meanings: show
Red: I higly suspect.
Orange: I somewhat suspect.
Purple: I'm a little worried about, but I lean towards them being town.
Red: I don't suspect.
Black: ???????

• Pseudo: Something about how she's been writing these death messages looks off...
  • Electriking: You haven't been doing much this game. Not sure what's up with that, and I don't think I like it...
  • SAStar: Hi, me! How's the blue color?
  • Cedur: Still worried that he might actually be scum, and I STILL dunno why the Sheriff randomly claimed to him. However, he's been pretty town-like, although why he requested a heal on Night 1 just so he could vote Day 1 is beyond me. If it wasn't for that Sheriff claim, he probably would've stuck with that random vote on x.
  • glitch: Inactive again, but has also been slightly unhelpful when he does post. Did point out that Goomba missed a huge opportunity to trick a mafia member into killing themselves, though.
  • x: Hasn't been helpful at all this game so far, what with him claiming Jester and all that. What is this, MosaicMafia M6?!
  • taj: Kinda wish he'd use the forums more often, but I'm getting town vibes from him.
  • Warlock: I think he wants to figure everything out since he requested us to post our suspicion lists, which makes me think he's good.
  • Danny: Hasn't been doing much this game at all, and I can't tell who he could be. He should talk more.
  • Musicality: Getting town vibes from him.
  • TDK: I can't get a read on him, like, at all. He needs to talk more.
  • ZM12: Like with taj and Musicality, I'm just getting town vibes from him.
  • Max: Easily the most inactive here. He's only talked as much as TDK has, but unlike TDK, he hasn't even voted during Day 1. Oh, if only he talked more...
Kinda think maybe our best bets are x and glitch, but I'm not too sure, either. I'll see how things go for a bit.

Oshi
Rip Van Fish
Rip Van Fish
Flair: ==> cool text! <==

Postby Oshi » Sun May 20, 2018 3:51 pm

Welp, we found out his color in a different way. Also ANOTHER BLUE DIED.

Not quite sure if the Vigi killed Goomba or the Vigi killed Eclipse, but at least a red died.

Julia Pseudo
Ludwig
Ludwig

Postby Julia Pseudo » Sun May 20, 2018 3:58 pm

Please welcome ShadowStarX, replacing Witchking666!

xDestroy
Nipper
Nipper

Postby xDestroy » Sun May 20, 2018 4:10 pm

Alright, we have at minimum 1 mafia member down, and we have 2 specials dead, idk how we should interpellate this but I see this is a bad thing.
Also, does anyone find it suspicious that both people who card-flip red had the same plan!?
Now, time for the suspicion list

xDestroy's Suspicion List

Red: Very Sus
Orange: Kinda Sus
Yellow: A little sus
Green: No suspicion to them.
Black: Inactive

Electriking: No reason to like them, no reason to hate them
SAStar777: They seem town, but again, still keep an eye on them
Cedur: They seem trustworthy at this point of time
glitch4: Glitch being glitch.... T_T Inactive
116taj: I honestly have no clue, but they are acting kinda scummy, especially wanting the vigi or vet to claim during N1
Warlock: I like the fact that he took sort of leader vibes asking people to make a sus list, shoutout to you, keep an eye on them, however.
Danny They haven't done anything useful at this point of time
Musicaliy_Minister45: They haven't done anything useful at this point of time
TheDinoKing: TDK has been a little less inactive then previous games, which kinda makes me sus of them, but they are still inactive.
Zeldamaster12: They seem townie, but keep an eye on them
Witchking666 ShadowStarX: ... They just joined

ShadowStarX
Bronze Yoshi Egg
Bronze Yoshi Egg

Postby ShadowStarX » Sun May 20, 2018 4:13 pm

Quite a mixed nightly outcome.
And in the worst case scenario, we have at least one mafioso dead, if not two.

Warlock
Eerie
Eerie
Flair: bep
Pronouns: they/them

Postby Warlock » Sun May 20, 2018 4:43 pm

Alright guys, here's my suspicion list, will update this at the start of every day.

M50 Suspicion List - Night 2

Color Scheme:
Spoiler: show
Red [5/5]: Certainly Scum
Orange [4/5]: Very Suspicious
Yellow [3/5]: Suspicious
Light Green [2/5]: Not Very Suspicious
Dark Green [1/5]: Certainly Town
Black [?/5]: Unsure

Electriking [3/5]: I personally don't feel that he has contributed much to the town. I'm not a fan.
SAStar777 [1/5]: This guy seems good. Has been active and has been making contributions to the town.
Cedur [3/5]: Now don't get me wrong, Cedur has contributed immensely to the town this game, but looking back at N2 it appears that he was in contact with GforGoomba before his death, which raises a few red flags since he is also allegedly in contact with the sheriff. Things just don't add up to me.
glitch4 [?/5]: Yet again glitch4 is inactive and therefore I have no verdict.
xDestroy [2/5]: Has made some rather questionable decisions up to this point, but overall I'm satisfied that x is on our side.
166taj [?/5]: I haven't seen that much of you, man! Not sure what to think at the moment.
Danny [?/5]: MISSING: Danny. Reward of $10,000 for information leading to his capture.
Musicality_Minister [2/5]: I've seen you around, but I haven't seen you make any constructive contributions to the town either. Mainly reactions to deaths. I won't instantly write you off as scum, however.
TheDinoKing [?/5]: Haven't seen this guy either.
Zeldamaster12 [1/5]: Getting good vibes from this guy.
ShadowStarX [?/5]: Friendly reminder that SSX literally just joined a few minutes ago, so I'm gonna let him contribute before I make a verdict on him.
I'm also not here

So overall, I'm not exactly in a position to be overly suspicious of anyone - I don't feel that I've seen enough yet to be able to make an informed decision on who I really think is scum.

glitch4
Banned

Postby glitch4 » Sun May 20, 2018 5:03 pm

Yes, everyone is suspecting Cedur mostly even tho the most of the living poeple are so quiet that it makes me questionable if they are really away or doing somethin else against the town

it's great that 2 reds are dead, but also now that 2 blues dead, there's a question if doctor is still alive, otherwise we lost if we lynch some townie that we highly suspected as scum

ElectriKong

Postby ElectriKong » Mon May 21, 2018 3:11 am

I think Cedur has done some strange things that don't quite fit into the town. Seems weird the sheriff would claim to him, unless he is trying to pull a ZM12 and is actually the sheriff. Therefore, not sure if we should lynch him. And I don't really have any other reads right now.

ShadowStarX
Bronze Yoshi Egg
Bronze Yoshi Egg

Postby ShadowStarX » Mon May 21, 2018 3:57 am

I am not leaning too much towards Cedur but if another blue dies tonight then I think we shouldl immediately lynch him on Day 3.
As of now, I'm unsure. Not really against it but if we can come up with a better option I'd rather lynch them instead of Cedur.

Cedur
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario

Postby Cedur » Mon May 21, 2018 11:31 am

alright guys, I'm back a bit earlier than I would have guessed. Let me walk you through what actually happened. I've brought two reds down so I really don't know what makes me suspicious (except for potentially being the weapon master, but that holds for everyone else).

GforGoomba died and was the doctor all along (it was pretty obvious to me as well so I also was allied with him). Yeah, sadly he has prattled away a few times (next time, think before speaking!). The mafia was sure about his identity, but I think that Eclipsed tried to lead me the garden path before by creating multiple doctor claims (and convincing Goomba to fakeclaim veteran all along; while in fact Taycamgame was the veteran). He sounded quite a bit too intrusive in the DMs for just being a townsperson (he also called me suspicious at night 1 already for wanting a heal).

He asked Mech to claim doctor very quickly. Now you ask yourself: Why did Mech do so voluntarily first, and why did he back out later by "claiming miller"? Granted, thehelmetguy1 was also a doctor claimer who flipped town, and maybe he also was convinced to do it as a coverup for Goomba. Eclipsed also tried to get 116taj before helmetguy, but taj didn't want to and basically said nothing about it, so I'd cautiously assume he's not mafia (and proposing a vet claim for D1 made pretty much sense, before all of this happened). Another mild suspicion for mafia (rather than WM) is xDestroy, if you read back at him trying to make a group DM with the doctor claimers and such.

While there's still a little chance that one of them was miller, I'm fairly convinced nevertheless that both of them have been maf. So if blues keep dying, blame them for it. We need to focus on finding the weapon master, and that's not gonna be easy at all, the assumption that he's laying low is not too far off. We don't have many other leads so we decided to inspect a random person who flipped green; we're adding them as a backup mouthpiece despite the small chance of being the deceiver. Going by the suspicion lists, I'll vote Electriking.

also glitch4 the town is far away from being outnumbered by the mafia (whatever you expressed here)

ElectriKong

Postby ElectriKong » Mon May 21, 2018 12:08 pm

I have nto really contributed much because I don't have anything to contribute, as well as having less time to play Mafia. But I am definitely no Weapon Master or scum, regardless of the circumstances. Therefore, given how much of a threat the Weapon Master is, lynching me would be wasteful and improve his chances.

Going off of the suspicion lists also (since those are best we have), I will vote for Musicality_Minister45.

I will alos create my own suspicion list.

BTW, I now trust Cedur a bit more.

Cedur
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario

Postby Cedur » Mon May 21, 2018 12:16 pm

That's a bit of a trivial defense but Musicality is also the other person I have my eyes on right now.

Julia Pseudo
Ludwig
Ludwig

Postby Julia Pseudo » Mon May 21, 2018 12:31 pm

The phase has been extended to 11:00 AM on Tuesday, May 22 due to the forums' downtime yesterday.

Cedur
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario

Postby Cedur » Mon May 21, 2018 3:05 pm

ACTIVITY PLS

glitch4
Banned

Postby glitch4 » Mon May 21, 2018 3:28 pm

as for now, I'm putting a vote on Elektriking in case I can't find any other very very suspiscious thingy

Warlock
Eerie
Eerie
Flair: bep
Pronouns: they/them

Postby Warlock » Mon May 21, 2018 3:57 pm

Electriking stands out to me more than anyone else so I'm gonna vote for him.

Return to “Mafia”