What is happening in your country?

This is where we'll store the "best" topics that have ever existed on the forums, as well as community events that are no longer relevant. Read at your own risk.
Forum rules
Read at your own risk.
Cref57
Monty Mole
Monty Mole

What is happening in your country?

Postby Cref57 » Wed May 16, 2018 10:40 pm

WHAT IS HAPPENING IN YOUR COUNTRY?

The title says everything

This was a originally a topic of fun but the topic has transformed to a reflection topic about the bad things about every country

Last edited by Cref57 on Thu May 17, 2018 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PopYoshi
Charged Spiny
Charged Spiny

Re: What is happening in your country?

Postby PopYoshi » Wed May 16, 2018 10:49 pm

- Over 10.000 people is eating from the trash
- The workers are winning just 3 dollars per month, money that is spent in just 1 day because of the hyperinflation
- People is dying of hunger
- Everything is becoming more and more dangerous
- There's tension due to the presidential elections this Sunday
- People is dying of diseases
- Families are saying goodbye everyday to these familiars who (of some way) managed to get out of the country in search of a better future
- We are lacking of products of first necessity that in other countries can be found everywhere (bread, soap, cleaners, light, water...)

Why I'm saying just these things?
because definitely nothing good happens here

Cref57
Monty Mole
Monty Mole

Postby Cref57 » Wed May 16, 2018 11:19 pm

Pop Yoshi Bros wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 10:49 pm
- The workers are winning just 3 dollars per month, money that is spent in just 1 day because of the hyperinflation
- Families are saying goodbye everyday to these familiars who (of some way) managed to get out of the country in search of a better future
- We are lacking of products of first necessity that in other countries can be found everywhere (bread, soap, cleaners, light, water...)

you are living actually in venezuela?

i sorry for that...

PopYoshi
Charged Spiny
Charged Spiny

Postby PopYoshi » Wed May 16, 2018 11:44 pm

Cref57 wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 11:19 pm
Pop Yoshi Bros wrote:

i sorry for that...
Yup, actually living in Venezuela is a reason to be ashamed, at least no one has called me "poor" or that I eat from the trash or that I'm a living skeleton (seriously, many people lost weight because of the lack of food, daaamn)

Cref57
Monty Mole
Monty Mole

Postby Cref57 » Thu May 17, 2018 12:00 am

Pop Yoshi Bros wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 11:44 pm
Cref57 wrote:
Pop Yoshi Bros wrote:

i sorry for that...
Yup, actually living in Venezuela is a reason to be ashamed, at least no one has called me "poor" or that I eat from the trash or that I'm a living skeleton (seriously, many people lost weight because of the lack of food, daaamn)
why you not tried to go to another country?
like Mexico,usa or another?
and here in mexico are i the biggest part of markets are some box for donation i everytime to i go to the market i put some things like food cans but the people,i can't send you a image because i'm in the hospital :\
but some people(stupid people) only comes to the market to steal the things of the box
or the market grab the things to donation and make a "re-sell" and that made me angry...
i don't found a link of that but i see the workers making that
in "Soriana" and "S-mart" is more common to see...

PopYoshi
Charged Spiny
Charged Spiny

Postby PopYoshi » Thu May 17, 2018 12:22 am

Cref57 wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 12:00 am
Pop Yoshi Bros wrote:
Cref57 wrote:

i sorry for that...
and here in mexico are i the biggest part of markets are some box for donation i everytime to i go to the market i put some things like food cans but the people,i can't send you a image because i'm in the hospital :\
but some people(stupid people) only comes to the market to steal the things of the box
or the market grab the things to donation and make a "re-sell" and that made me angry...
If go to another country from Venezuela were so easy like open a bottle everyone would be in other places right now, I don't have the money, "hyperinflation". Get a passport in Venezuela is like be in Mission Impossible, is nearly impossible get a passport here, you don't know how much I'd like to live in another place :? this place is like hell in South America (and the crisis from this country has changed my personality, due to the crisis I became more aggresive to these people who are from another countries, especially when they are friends who show me what they have that we can't get here like "some food I used to eat and now I can't" or things I always wanted, I became a half-racist person who feels envy for the people from outside, and I act like that even when I don't want to, example? I'm doing it right now but I try to not act explosive since this is a public forum)

Cref57
Monty Mole
Monty Mole

Postby Cref57 » Thu May 17, 2018 1:23 am

Pop Yoshi Bros wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 12:22 am
Cref57 wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 12:00 am
Pop Yoshi Bros wrote:

If go to another country from Venezuela were so easy like open a bottle everyone would be in other places right now, I don't have the money, "hyperinflation". Get a passport in Venezuela is like be in Mission Impossible, is nearly impossible get a passport here, you don't know how much I'd like to live in another place :? this place is like hell in South America (and the crisis from this country has changed my personality, due to the crisis I became more aggressive to these people who are from another countries, especially when they are friends who show me what they have that we can't get here like "some food I used to eat and now I can't" or things I always wanted, I became a half-racist person who feels envy for the people from outside, and I act like that even when I don't want to, example? I'm doing it right now but I try to not act explosive since this is a public forum)
i remember when in mexico most specific in Cd.juarez in the whole 2010 you can't go outside of you house later than 6 pm to 2 pm because literally kill you
in the news everytime was 10-30(somedays was more than 50) deaths per day,really??
now continue something like that but now are 1 to 10 deaths per day :\

but now i read the chaos who are you living the 2010 in cd juarez was nothing compared to that...

krakin
Birdo
Birdo
Flair: Splatoon 3: Side Order enthusiast
Pronouns: he/him

Postby krakin » Thu May 17, 2018 2:37 pm

Too many people being killed by guns because most of the people who have guns don't know how to use them properly

FireyPaperMario
Wart
Wart
Flair: 90's kid born in late 1993 ^_^"
Pronouns: He/Him

Postby FireyPaperMario » Thu May 17, 2018 2:39 pm

Nothing interesting! Just a street war between Sanctuary Cities! -_-"

Eri7
Banned
Flair: Good Foundation allows for strong Execution

Postby Eri7 » Thu May 17, 2018 3:14 pm

People like me keep leaving my country because my country sucks and its better to live somewhere else.

Thehelmetguy1
Chargin' Chuck
Chargin' Chuck
Flair: certified idiot

Postby Thehelmetguy1 » Thu May 17, 2018 5:45 pm

Stuff like the biggest corruption scandal in the history of this country.

PopYoshi
Charged Spiny
Charged Spiny

Postby PopYoshi » Thu May 17, 2018 5:47 pm

thehelmetguy1 wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 5:45 pm
Stuff like the biggest corruption scandal in the history of this country.
Same here, pal

Danny
Reznor
Reznor
Pronouns: He/Him, They/Them

Postby Danny » Thu May 17, 2018 6:04 pm

Since I'm in the U.S., I can't speak for anything happening on behalf of the entire country because it seems like things are totally different from state to state. It's almost as if one country taking up half of an entire continent is near impossible to manage. As far as my state goes, nothing major has been happening and everything seems normal. As far as my city goes, it's the usual gang violence or drug trades that go wrong. There's an annual music festival coming up soon, and that usually draws in a hell of a lot of hippies and drug addicts, and since it's pretty close to where I live, I can expect some people to end up in my backyard like they do every year.

The people who are living in tougher conditions in their country have my condolences and best wishes. It's a really terrible thing to be living under a country ruled over by unfavorable people.

smoke40
Tweeter
Tweeter
Flair: smoke40!!!
Pronouns: he/they

Postby smoke40 » Fri May 18, 2018 11:44 am

I guess there was some political drama a while back, but I didn't really pay attention to it. I guess nothing special, except that the country is led by a bunch of idiots.
Danny wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 6:04 pm
The people who are living in tougher conditions in their country have my condolences and best wishes. It's a really terrible thing to be living under a country ruled over by unfavorable people.
^^

Cref57
Monty Mole
Monty Mole

Postby Cref57 » Fri May 18, 2018 2:10 pm

so it's my turn
Mexico

-44.2% of the country are poor
-The second most dangerous place in the world
-Mexico has the price of the place with more deaths per year
-because the country are so big the country is divided(North and south)
-When a disease appear mexico is one of the first places who help
-many graffitis and criminal bands

PopYoshi
Charged Spiny
Charged Spiny

Postby PopYoshi » Fri May 18, 2018 4:17 pm

Cref57 wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 2:10 pm

so it's my turn
Mexico

What is the problem with graffitis?

Cref57
Monty Mole
Monty Mole

Postby Cref57 » Fri May 18, 2018 4:24 pm

Pop Yoshi Bros wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 4:17 pm
Cref57 wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 2:10 pm

so it's my turn
Mexico

What is the problem with graffitis?
not are graffitis of the peace or other good themes are bad words,explicit draws,criminal bands names or put the graffitis in murals

PopYoshi
Charged Spiny
Charged Spiny

Postby PopYoshi » Sat May 19, 2018 11:55 pm

Well, today we have elections, and I'm afraid our f*cking president is going to win and make us suffer for 6 more years, I hope he doesn't

Cref57
Monty Mole
Monty Mole

Postby Cref57 » Sun May 20, 2018 12:19 am

Pop Yoshi Bros wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 11:55 pm
Well, today we have elections, and I'm afraid our f*cking president is going to win and make us suffer for 6 more years, I hope he doesn't
i hope doesn't x2

in mexico are a political and he have the same "style" of "Maduro" his name is "Andres manuel lopez obrador"
and he is winning :(

PopYoshi
Charged Spiny
Charged Spiny

Postby PopYoshi » Sun May 20, 2018 12:25 am

Cref57 wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 12:19 am
Pop Yoshi Bros wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 11:55 pm
i hope doesn't x2

in mexico are a political and he have the same "style" of "Maduro" his name is "Andres manuel lopez obrador"
and he is winning :(
Stupid people, stupid country, blind people, blind country, candidates that of some way manage to trick the people easily and the people who can make the change are ignored. Isn't it the stupid world great?

Return to “Archives”