The Icon of Chaos - Main Game Thread

Participate in Mario-themed roleplays with the community!
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
Julia Pseudo
Ludwig
Ludwig
Flair: gay gaymer girl
Pronouns: She/her

Re: The Icon of Chaos - Main Game Thread

Postby Julia Pseudo » Sat May 05, 2018 10:42 pm

thehelmetguy1 wrote: "Odd. Unless the red koopa for some reason stayed there for a while. The beanish woman at the pub said that he left before midnight." Darian said, but he decided not to say that the couple told him that they reported. But the contradicions were very odd. The koopa wasn't sure if the sheriff would believe him, but he had to try.
"Hmmm... Strange. I'll tell you what. This red-shelled Koopa, he's obviously got something to do with all this. Tell you what, why don't you go round him up for me? Or if you could at least figure out where he went. Wonder if he's even left town..." The sheriff frowns.

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Sat May 05, 2018 10:48 pm

MECHDRAGON777 wrote:
Sat May 05, 2018 9:25 pm
She draws her dagers from her robe so she can prepare to strike at the fuzzies. (The fact they are in the same square make me think they both would get hit.)
She would then go to strike the northern Fuzzy before ending on a defensive stance.

Julia Pseudo
Ludwig
Ludwig

Postby Julia Pseudo » Sun May 06, 2018 2:16 am

MECHDRAGON777 wrote:
MECHDRAGON777 wrote: She draws her dagers from her robe so she can prepare to strike at the fuzzies. (The fact they are in the same square make me think they both would get hit.)
She would then go to strike the northern Fuzzy before ending on a defensive stance.
Shina stabs at the Fuzzy with the dagger in her dominant hand. (Dagger: 19 to hit) She stabs its furry body. KAPOW! The Fuzzy takes 4 damage. Shina then stabs the Fuzzy again with her other dagger. (Dagger: 7 to hit) She barely misses.

The Fuzzy that was stabbed leans in and tries to bite Shina. (Bite: [Advantage - Pack Tactics] 18, 13) It hits, draining blood from Shina. OOF! She takes 6 piercing damage, and the Fuzzy recovers 3 hit points.

Seeing that Shina is barely standing, the Fuzzies back away, giggling, and bounce off into the forest.

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Sun May 06, 2018 7:05 am

She processes(1) to try to stumble out of the forest to try and make it to the in while sumbling and fumbling in her weakened shape trying to make it back to town safely before passing out.

Edit:
(1) proceeds
Last edited by MECHDRAGON777 on Sun May 06, 2018 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thehelmetguy1
Chargin' Chuck
Chargin' Chuck
Flair: certified idiot

Postby Thehelmetguy1 » Sun May 06, 2018 12:53 pm

"Very well. I will see what I can do." Darian decided to look around for any red koopa.

ElectriKong
Flair: I have NO idea what to put here
Pronouns: he/him

Postby ElectriKong » Sun May 06, 2018 5:15 pm

Sergeant Y looks checks for footprints nearest the statue. If there were indeed 4 thieves each from their own race, then there must be 4 different footprints.

Julia Pseudo
Ludwig
Ludwig

Postby Julia Pseudo » Mon May 07, 2018 10:22 pm

MECHDRAGON777 wrote:She processes(1) to try to stumble out of the forest to try and make it to the in while sumbling and fumbling in her weakened shape trying to make it back to town safely before passing out.

Edit:
(1) proceeds
Shina attempts to get back out of the forest into Stompwood. (Survival: 9) She barely makes it out, and collapses outside the forest near the edge of town.
Darian wrote:"Very well. I will see what I can do." Darian decided to look around for any red koopa.
Darian leaves the sheriff's office and looks around town for any sign of a red-shelled Koopa. (Investigation: 9) He doesn't find anything interesting, particularly due to the non-specific nature of his investigation.
Electriking wrote:Sergeant Y looks checks for footprints nearest the statue. If there were indeed 4 thieves each from their own race, then there must be 4 different footprints.
Sergeant Y attempts to identify the footprints. (Nature: 10) He's not sure what races exactly the footprints belong to, but none of them are Yoshi footprints and there are only two different races with footprints here.

Thehelmetguy1
Chargin' Chuck
Chargin' Chuck

Postby Thehelmetguy1 » Tue May 08, 2018 5:52 am

Darian decides to ask around about the red koopa

underFlo
Reznor
Reznor
Flair: sup im lesbiab
Pronouns: They/She

Postby underFlo » Tue May 08, 2018 6:45 am

Lunaga looks around and tries looking for the footprints she was following again, avoiding loose ground like the one she was near when encountering the piranha Plant.

Danny
Reznor
Reznor
Pronouns: He/Him, They/Them

Postby Danny » Tue May 08, 2018 4:33 pm

Shif actually prominently recalls seeing what he believed was a red Koopa as he was entering the general store. He makes his way back in that direction and starts to look for any suspicious activity or any clues on the Koopa's whereabouts.

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Tue May 08, 2018 11:07 pm

She passes out after collapseing near the edge of town but still in town.

Julia Pseudo
Ludwig
Ludwig

Postby Julia Pseudo » Thu May 10, 2018 1:19 am

thehelmetguy1 wrote:Darian decides to ask around about the red koopa
Darian asks around about the red Koopa. Most of the townsfolk who he hasn't already spoken to on the subject claim not to have seen anyone matching his description around recently. One Toad, however, a Toad with a green-spotted cap and a worried look on his face, says that he thinks he saw two Goombas and two Koopas, one of them red-shelled and the other green-shelled, walking through town a few days ago, but that he hasn't seen them since then.
Spinda wrote:Lunaga looks around and tries looking for the footprints she was following again, avoiding loose ground like the one she was near when encountering the piranha Plant.
Lunaga tries to find the path she was on again. (Survival: 15) She finds her way back onto the path successfully, avoiding attracting the attention of any Piranha Plants in the area. Continuing the path of the footprints, she comes upon a small encampment of fairly large tents, with a snuffed campfire at its center. She's currently far away enough not to be seen by anyone who may possibly be at the campsite.
Danny wrote:Shif actually prominently recalls seeing what he believed was a red Koopa as he was entering the general store. He makes his way back in that direction and starts to look for any suspicious activity or any clues on the Koopa's whereabouts.
Shif goes to investigate the area where he saw the red Koopa. (Investigation: 4) He can't seem to find anything in the area.
MECHDRAGON777 wrote:She passes out after collapseing near the edge of town but still in town.
She awakes about an hour later having taken a short rest (2 hit points restored, now at 3/7 hit points), in a bed in a small house. "I found you out cold in the woods and had to take care of you," a young Goomba says. "Are you feeling alright? What happened?"

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Thu May 10, 2018 11:28 am

She begins to question the Goomba on where she is, wondering what happened herself. She appears to be out of it and before she could mention Fuzzies, the passes out again.

Thehelmetguy1
Chargin' Chuck
Chargin' Chuck

Postby Thehelmetguy1 » Fri May 11, 2018 6:10 am

A red koopa with a green one and two goombas. Darian wondered if the green koopa and the goombas had something to do with the crime. "You seem worried. Is it related to them?" Darian replied. "Also, are you fine with telling me where you live? I would like to talk to you later."

SBGamer
Bit
Bit

Postby SBGamer » Fri May 11, 2018 11:03 am

Why do not they do something like this but at Roblox?

ElectriKong

Postby ElectriKong » Sat May 12, 2018 11:15 am

Y decides to sketch out the footprints in order to report thm to Allassendro.

Julia Pseudo
Ludwig
Ludwig

Postby Julia Pseudo » Sat May 12, 2018 12:44 pm

MECHDRAGON777 wrote: She begins to question the Goomba on where she is, wondering what happened herself. She appears to be out of it and before she could mention Fuzzies, the passes out again.
"Well, this is my house. Name's Goomboh," the Goomba says. "You're in Stompwood. What happened, exactly?"
thehelmetguy1 wrote:A red koopa with a green one and two goombas. Darian wondered if the green koopa and the goombas had something to do with the crime. "You seem worried. Is it related to them?" Darian replied. "Also, are you fine with telling me where you live? I would like to talk to you later."
"Oh, sure," he says. "East side of town." He sighs. "I'm just worried because everything happening around here lately is worrying. The statue's gone and I have to wonder if Koopa radicals have something to do with it, but it's more than that. Been a lot of weird people around here recently. You and your friends, those four that I mentioned... I don't know. Just has me on edge. I sell mushrooms in the Village of Shy and they were reporting some kind of cult living out in the woods. I don't know... It's just not a particularly good place to be for our kingdom, I guess."
Electriking wrote:Y decides to sketch out the footprints in order to report thm to Allassendro.
Y shows his drawings to the sheriff, who eyes them suspiciously. "Hmmm... Those are Koopa and Goomba footprints, aren't they? Sure looks like it to me. These are really the footprints left by the thieves? Strange stuff."

Julia Pseudo
Ludwig
Ludwig

Postby Julia Pseudo » Sat May 12, 2018 12:44 pm

SBGamer wrote:Why do not they do something like this but at Roblox?
Please don't post in the ongoing roleplay thread if you're not a participant, by the way. Thanks.

Thehelmetguy1
Chargin' Chuck
Chargin' Chuck

Postby Thehelmetguy1 » Sat May 12, 2018 1:04 pm

Darian thanked the shy guy and decided to look around for anything suspicious(Perception or investigation?)

ElectriKong

Postby ElectriKong » Wed May 16, 2018 1:10 pm

Sergeant Y decides to speak to some other locals to see if anyone else knows about the incident

Return to “Roleplaying”