The Emoji Movie

Off-topic discussion.
Mable
Ludwig
Ludwig

Re: The Emoji Movie

Postby Mable » Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:15 pm

practicalshorty014 wrote:Well if I already hate emojis, I'll find it hard to like a movie about them

TDK
Foo
Foo
Flair: Retired

Postby TDK » Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:38 pm

timocomsmbx2345 wrote:it just rags on, doesn't it?
Why are you complaining ? You made the thread.

krakin
Birdo
Birdo
Flair: i wish squids and octos were real
Pronouns: he/him

Postby krakin » Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:13 pm

TheDinoKing wrote:
timocomsmbx2345 wrote:it just rags on, doesn't it?
Why are you complaining ? You made the thread.
why are you complaining about complaining

timocomsmbx2345
Nipper
Nipper

Postby timocomsmbx2345 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:46 pm

ANd i missed the 100th post mark. . . . .

Kixubug
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus

Postby Kixubug » Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:59 pm

timocomsmbx2345 wrote:ANd i missed the 100th post mark. . . . .

That's Okay, Well, I'm not really excited to see the movie. Because of it's animation for example.

krakin
Birdo
Birdo

Postby krakin » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:51 pm

Mable wrote:
practicalshorty014 wrote:Well if I already hate emojis, I'll find it hard to like a movie about them
this is one of the few emojis i actually like because they actually look funny

arcade999
Boomerang Bro
Boomerang Bro

Postby arcade999 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:49 pm

Just saying; emojis themselves aren't actually a bad thing, I mean, the can be greats to add emotions or sens to your text. Just, the are OVER-OVER-OVERRATED! Like, they are super annoying when everyone get crazy on them for no reason. Emojis have been invented by Japaneses on their ``ketai`` phone, but now, the became a new cancer. I have a video about it:

The problem is that the got so overrated then MAD Hollywood ultracapitalists money makers obsessed by money made a movie of it, just to attract more 12 year old fanboys to threw all their cash, wich is sad (and creepy, since they can really control lage masses of poeple).

timocomsmbx2345
Nipper
Nipper

Postby timocomsmbx2345 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:02 pm

arcade999 wrote:Just saying; emojis themselves aren't actually a bad thing, I mean, the can be greats to add emotions or sens to your text. Just, the are OVER-OVER-OVERRATED! Like, they are super annoying when everyone get crazy on them for no reason. Emojis have been invented by Japaneses on their ``ketai`` phone, but now, the became a new cancer. I have a video about it:

The problem is that the got so overrated then MAD Hollywood ultracapitalists money makers obsessed by money made a movie of it, just to attract more 12 year old fanboys to threw all their cash, wich is sad (and creepy, since they can really control lage masses of poeple).
You're "I HATE EVERYTHING"?

krakin
Birdo
Birdo

Postby krakin » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:09 pm

timocomsmbx2345 wrote:
arcade999 wrote:Just saying; emojis themselves aren't actually a bad thing, I mean, the can be greats to add emotions or sens to your text. Just, the are OVER-OVER-OVERRATED! Like, they are super annoying when everyone get crazy on them for no reason. Emojis have been invented by Japaneses on their ``ketai`` phone, but now, the became a new cancer. I have a video about it:

yah, aracde obviously hates everything or else he wouldn't have made this video

DJFMHD
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus
Flair: Sticker Star is alright

Postby DJFMHD » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:12 pm

WOW. This thread is still a thing people post on? Everyone that is on their own side is is say the EXACT SAME THING just differently worded.

arcade999
Boomerang Bro
Boomerang Bro

Postby arcade999 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:57 pm

practicalshorty014 wrote:
timocomsmbx2345 wrote:

Lol, I didn't made that video, and it came from hate evrything, wich is a youtuber wich is pretty much aigain'st any form of internet cancer.

Also I said ``I HAVE a video about it``, not ``I MADE a video about it``.

HERE is my youtube, so don't get confused! :lol: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-fkps ... oRYc6XtNxQ

timocomsmbx2345
Nipper
Nipper

Postby timocomsmbx2345 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:09 pm

arcade999 wrote:
practicalshorty014 wrote:
timocomsmbx2345 wrote: You're "I HATE EVERYTHING"?
Lol, I didn't made that video, and it came from hate evrything, wich is a youtuber wich is pretty much aigain'st any form of internet cancer.

HERE is my youtube, so don't get confused! :lol: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-fkps ... oRYc6XtNxQ
I'll only subscribe if you subscribe to me https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXiRe8 ... Z-jxJnpW9Q

Mable
Ludwig
Ludwig

Postby Mable » Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:49 am

You know IHE is just a satire channel. He isn't really serious in his videos but some people take it serious i guess.
Emojis aren't bad their fanbase makes them look bad.

Kley
Edge
Edge
Flair: Robot

Postby Kley » Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:04 pm

timocomsmbx2345 wrote:
arcade999 wrote:
practicalshorty014 wrote: yah, aracde obviously hates everything or else he wouldn't have made this video

I'll only subscribe if you subscribe to me https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXiRe8 ... Z-jxJnpW9Q

Can we get back on topic?

arcade999
Boomerang Bro
Boomerang Bro

Postby arcade999 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:36 pm

Mable wrote:You know IHE is just a satire channel. He isn't really serious in his videos but some people take it serious i guess.
Emojis aren't bad their fanbase makes them look bad.
1:If you listen to IHE videos, you will see that he is really serious and that he has pretty good arguments. If sometime he exagerate, it is only to add humor to his vid, but it doesn't affect the main opinion behind the video, wich is to explain what is good and wrong with emojis.

2:Yeah, emojis aren't a bad thing, just, fanboys made a new cancer of them. I am using emojis, but I am outside this crazy fandom.

timocomsmbx2345
Nipper
Nipper

Postby timocomsmbx2345 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:00 pm

now back on topic

Mable
Ludwig
Ludwig

Postby Mable » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:03 pm

timocomsmbx2345 wrote:now back on topic
What topic? It only goes back to the same thing again which isn't worth discussing anymore tbh

oh also people totally listen to a non-staff dude

timocomsmbx2345
Nipper
Nipper

Postby timocomsmbx2345 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:22 pm

Mable wrote:
timocomsmbx2345 wrote:now back on topic
What topic? It only goes back to the same thing again which isn't worth discussing anymore tbh

oh also people totally listen to a non-staff dude
but this is my first flower thread though.

Mable
Ludwig
Ludwig

Postby Mable » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:23 pm

Probably became that only bc of the debate about how shitty this movie is and nothing more.

JupiHornet
Chargin' Chuck
Chargin' Chuck

Postby JupiHornet » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:29 pm

A bunch of my friends and I are going to see it when it comes out just for the memes. It's gonna be great

Return to “Sandbox”