M39 - Terror is Around Every Corner Signups!

The popular forum game that separates the good from the bad, the strong from the weak, and the loose-cannon cops from the slightly schizophrenic. That's all after we figure out who's who, of course.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
Witchking666
Silver Yoshi Egg
Silver Yoshi Egg

M39 - Terror is Around Every Corner Signups!

Postby Witchking666 » Fri May 05, 2017 1:47 pm

With TLtimelord being rendered unable to host mafia I will be hosting M39 instead. If he still wants to host when he is able again TLtimelord's game will most likely still be hosted after all. So you are most likely getting both games instead of just this one. And yes, I do have Game Master permission to do this.

M39 - Terror is Around Every Corner
20 Players.

The setting, the middle east. The Time, 2046. After the government fell, a group of dangerous terrorists took control of the land. They have been supressing the population to follow their insane religious doctrines. Public executions and torture are happening around the clock for rediculous reasons. The military was sent to resolve the conflict. For now, they haven't succeeded however. Even though the military killed countless terrorists, it seemed like the number of deaths only became higher. When the military found out what was going on, it was already too late. An unknown warlord was recruiting people and using them to take control of the land himself. The soldiers, now trapped in two armed conflicts suddely had to deal with an even bigger threat to their lives.

Terrorists:
-Captor: Can take someone hostage every night, roleblocking and inspecting them at the same time. Can only do this on the same player once.
-Suicide bomber: Can kill someone in a suicide attack once during the game. If someone is protecting the targetted player at night they will die too.
-Sadist: May use extreme violence on the mafia's kill victim every other night. Making them cardflip Black.
-Propagandist: May broadcast a message through the host every night. The message is indistinguishable from the journalist's.

The Military:
-General: May either protect, kill or roleblock someone every night. They cannot use the same ability twice in a row. Due to their high rank the general has a unique cardflip colour.
-Spy: Can use a drone to find out someone’s cardflip colour every night.
-Journalist: May broadcast a message through the host every night. The message is indistinguishable from the Propagandist’s.
-Rogue: Can kill someone without authorization every night, if they kill an innocent, they will lose their ability and cardflip red for a single night.
-Medic: May visit another player every night. Protecting them from death.
-Dissector: Can anatomize a dead player and learn their exact role every other night.
-Executioner: May once during the game either cancel the lynch or host a second one.
-Corporal: Lynch vote counts double.
-Soldier: Nothing special, can cast a lynch vote.
-Soldier:
-Soldier:
-Soldier:
-Soldier:
-Hated Soldier: A Soldier with a bad reputation. Thinks he is a regular soldier
-Outsider: A Soldier from a different unit, the other soldiers don’t trust him that much. Thinks he is a regular soldier.

Third Party:
-Warlord: May kill a player every night. If for some reason or another the kill attempt fails the target’s alignment and cardflip colour will be changed into that of the Warlord. The Warlord’s recruits will keep any ability they had before their conversion except for the the Sadist and the medic, they will lose their abilities. The General is immune to conversion by the Warlord. The Warlord cannot be nightkilled by anyone but the suicide bomber. The Warlord and his recruits win by being the last man/men standing or by outnumbering the town.
Role-PMs: show
Role PM wrote:You are the Captor! You spend your leisure time kidnapping people and drinking alcohol. Your teammates are: (Suicide Bomber), (Sadist) and (propagandist). Together your goal is to kill the Warlord and exterminate, outnumber or equal the town.
Role PM wrote:You are the Suicide Bomber! Your god promised you 72 virgins in the afterlife. He didn’t tell you the gender of said virgins, but you decided to take the chance. Your teammates are: (Captor), (Sadist) and (propagandist). Together your goal is to kill the Warlord and exterminate, outnumber or equal the town.
Role PM wrote:You are the Sadist! You enjoy killing people in the most enjoyablepainful ways imaginable. Your teammates are: (Captor), (Suicide Bomber) and (propagandist). Together your goal is to kill the Warlord and exterminate, outnumber or equal the town.
Role PM wrote:You are the Propagandist! You are too much of a coward to actually get out there and fight. Instead, you spread propaganda to distract the military. Your teammates are: (Captor), (Suicide Bomber) and (Sadist). Together your goal is to kill the Warlord and exterminate, outnumber or equal the town.
Role PM wrote:You are the General! Because you are the field leader of a group of armed militants, you have a fabulous cardflip colour. You may use your power to roleblock, kill or protect someone every night. You may not repeat the same action twice in a row.
Role PM wrote:You are the Spy! You are a huge nerd that managed to obtain a drone and put to use to figure out someone’s cardflip colour every night.
Satan wrote:You are the Journalist! You are in charge of informing the military of the recent events. There is this annoying person known as the Propagandist though, so your job is not as easy as it seems.
Role PM wrote:You are the Rogue! You don’t give a damn about your superiors. You can kill someone every night. If you kill an innocent you will cardflip Red and lose your ability for a single night.
Role PM wrote:You are the Medic! You are somehow able to protect someone from being brutally murdered using pure willpower and a first-aid kit. Your visits do allow the warlord to convert your patients though, so be careful.
Role PM wrote:You are the Dissector! You are a creepy person who enjoys playing around with corpses. The good thing about your weird hobbies are that they allow for a dead player’s exact role to be learned every other night.
Role PM wrote:You are the Executioner! You are in charge of killing the person the majority wants to see lynched. Once during the game you may refuse to kill the assigned victim. When you are feeling extremely sadistic you can also decide to host a second lynch on top of the allready finished one.
Role PM wrote:You are the Corporal! Because you have been killing people for your country longer than most of the soldiers, your lynch vote counts double.
Role PM wrote:You are a Soldier! You are a regular trooper who can cast a lynch vote every day. You may also be the Hated soldier or the Outsider, but you don’t know for sure.
Role PM wrote:You are the Warlord! As soon as the military arrived you decided to be a sick fuck and kill even more people just so you could maybe rule the land when they leave again. If you try to kill a protected person however you will somehow convert them and use them as your pawns. His fancy cardflip colour makes you unable to convert the general however.
Player Signups:
We need 20 people, but I can easily change it into 18 if need be.
Sanct
Waddle Derp
Zeldamaster12
Pseudo
ShadowStarX
Glitch4
Spinda
Danny
PixelPest
MosaicMario
thehelmetguy1
Megar
King of Eternity
MECHDRAGON777
Doestpostverymuch
HenryRichard.
Practicalshorty014
Krazykat
TLTimelord
The101MarioGuy
Backups:
I will not wait until this is full, don't worry. Even after the game begins you can still sign up as backup.

Since I fucking hate strongly dislike inactivity, there are strict rules to prevent it. If I find you are too inactive, you will be sent a warning by PM/DM. You will be vegged out unless you notify me before you go inactive or you react to the warning PM/DM within a phase (24 hours). Don't worry, I won't threaten to kick you if you spent a single phase without posting, I will be more like after three or four phases.
Additional Information: show
*Classic win conditions
*All ability usage is optional
*If someone gets roleblocked they will be notified.
*If a kill attempt failed it will be announced to the public even if the failed kill attempt resulted in conversion by the warlord.
Role-specific information: show
*The Suicide Bomber's kill cannot be stopped by any means. Not even by nightkill immunity.
*The Propagandist and the Journalist's message can only contain up to 250 characters long and cannot contain fake death messages.
*The General cannot self-protect.
*The Medic can self-protect.
*If the executioner decides to host a second lynch the day will be extended by 12 hours, after that the night will go on as usual.
*Although unlikely, if the Suicide bomber and the Warlord target the same player while that player is protected. The Suicide Bomber's kill will be prioritized over the warlord's recruitment.
Last edited by Witchking666 on Sun May 07, 2017 3:07 am, edited 19 times in total.

Valentine
Silver Yoshi Egg
Silver Yoshi Egg
Flair: The Beginning, The End
Pronouns: She/Her (Any)

Re: M39 - Terror is Around Every Corner Signups!

Postby Valentine » Fri May 05, 2017 1:49 pm

I still prefer Zeldamanster's game

but I'll in

Waddle
Tellah
Tellah
Flair: hi!!!
Pronouns: He/Him

Postby Waddle » Fri May 05, 2017 1:50 pm

sure

Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid
Flair: stop looking at my flair dangit

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Fri May 05, 2017 1:50 pm

Oh uhhhh... in I guess

Julia Pseudo
Ludwig
Ludwig
Flair: gay gaymer girl
Pronouns: She/her

Postby Julia Pseudo » Fri May 05, 2017 1:51 pm

Hell yeah

ShadowStarX
Bronze Yoshi Egg
Bronze Yoshi Egg
Pronouns: he/him

Postby ShadowStarX » Fri May 05, 2017 1:52 pm

Definitely joining

glitch4
Banned

Postby glitch4 » Fri May 05, 2017 1:56 pm

ok

underFlo
Reznor
Reznor
Flair: sup im lesbiab
Pronouns: They/She

Postby underFlo » Fri May 05, 2017 2:20 pm

9in9

Danny
Reznor
Reznor
Pronouns: He/Him, They/Them

Postby Danny » Fri May 05, 2017 3:10 pm

yes

PixelPest
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario
Flair: Tamer of Boom Booms

Postby PixelPest » Fri May 05, 2017 3:32 pm

Yep I'm in. Not a faction game but it's still quite good

PersonNamedUser
Birdo
Birdo

Postby PersonNamedUser » Fri May 05, 2017 3:54 pm

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!
(Don't have time to grab a yes meme right now)

yes i can play.

Thehelmetguy1
Chargin' Chuck
Chargin' Chuck
Flair: certified idiot

Postby Thehelmetguy1 » Fri May 05, 2017 3:56 pm

Thg1, still a local moron, and still would like to sign in

ShadowStarX
Bronze Yoshi Egg
Bronze Yoshi Egg

Postby ShadowStarX » Fri May 05, 2017 3:56 pm

MosaicMario wrote:YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!
(Don't have time to grab a yes meme right now)

yes i can play.

Megar
Eerie
Eerie

Postby Megar » Fri May 05, 2017 4:01 pm

let's do it

ElectriKong
Flair: I have NO idea what to put here

Postby ElectriKong » Fri May 05, 2017 4:01 pm

In

PersonNamedUser
Birdo
Birdo

Postby PersonNamedUser » Fri May 05, 2017 5:55 pm

Nanaya Jacob wrote:
MECHDRAGON777 wrote:
PaperPlayerX wrote:
RsuperTheGreat wrote:
Yo yo yo guys, we startin

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Fri May 05, 2017 5:58 pm

Wow, Movies were longer than I thought. I told both you and TNT that I was joining before the Victor was decided, why am I not already in the roster.

Witchking666
Silver Yoshi Egg
Silver Yoshi Egg

Postby Witchking666 » Fri May 05, 2017 6:01 pm

MECHDRAGON777 wrote:Wow, Movies were longer than I thought. I told both you and TNT that I was joining before the Victor was decided, why am I not already in the roster.
Thats not how it works. Anyways, you're in now.

PersonNamedUser
Birdo
Birdo

Postby PersonNamedUser » Fri May 05, 2017 6:02 pm

6 more people left

ElectriKong
Flair: I have NO idea what to put here

Postby ElectriKong » Fri May 05, 2017 6:15 pm

MECHDRAGON777 wrote:Wow, Movies were longer than I thought. I told both you and TNT that I was joining before the Victor was decided, why am I not already in the roster.
You are supposed to say that you want to join in this thread, not elsewhere. I won't be accepting join requests outside the sign-ups if I ever host a Mafia game because the signup threads are where you post.

Return to “Mafia”