Board Requests for forum

For topics related to SuperMarioBrosX.org. Suggest anything that you would like to see on the site here.
krakin
Birdo
Birdo
Flair: i wish squids and octos were real
Pronouns: he/him

Re: Board Requests for forum

Postby krakin » Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:14 pm

Sanct wrote:If it's a big suggestion then it specifically SHOULD be a topic, because it's important to see what the community thinks.

Your logic is completely backwards
But what if people completely disapprove of it? Will it be removed? Locked? Or still open so more people can complain?

Valentine
Silver Yoshi Egg
Silver Yoshi Egg
Flair: The Beginning, The End
Pronouns: She/Her (Any)

Postby Valentine » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:12 am

If people completely disapprove of it, that means it shouldn't be implemented.

Snessy the duck
Birdo
Birdo

Postby Snessy the duck » Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:15 am

Megar wrote:shitposting is a great activity and i for one would enjoy a section devoted entirely to it
But shitposting doesn't make for any discussions whatsoever, and I feel like shitposting doesn't fit on a forum where people are supposed to discuss stuff.

Cedur
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario
Flair: I'm gone, for chess and minesweeper

Postby Cedur » Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:22 pm

There's several people here who don't take the forums seriously and feel entitled to be troublesome. There's enough mild forms of casual posting and hanging out that are all good, but the gross cynical charade stuff should be kept within a separate place if it's not stopped altogether. Nobody would be forced to partake.

Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid
Flair: stop looking at my flair dangit

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:38 pm

Supershroom wrote:There's several people here who don't take the forums seriously and feel entitled to be troublesome. There's enough mild forms of casual posting and hanging out that are all good, but the gross cynical charade stuff should be kept within a separate place if it's not stopped altogether. Nobody would be forced to partake.
Nobody would be forced to partake regardless if it's in a different place or put to a stop. It's your decision to click on a thread.

Re: locking thread - This thread isn't going to be locked because one of the purposes of the SMBX.org subforum is to post forum suggestions.

ElectriKong
Flair: I have NO idea what to put here

Postby ElectriKong » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:06 pm

I think all the boards you suggested are completely unnecessary.

Deep Discussion: Can be done in the Sandbox anyway
Shiposting: Just not necessary
Tech: Again, can be discussed in Sandbox

About Forum Games: They would not have a negative effect on them and considering that basically every other major forum has a section dedicated to forum games, I think it is safe to say no problems would be caused. Obviously the admins have every right to (and probably continue to) refuse to add or allow video games.

Return to “SuperMarioBrosX.org”