10th Dimension - Storyline

Share your work-in-progress SMBX episode or browse and support others'.
Lord Valoth
Goomba
Goomba

10th Dimension - Storyline

Postby Lord Valoth » Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:16 am

Greetings, guys!

I have finished the first chapter of my 10th Dimension Saga, which will be Luigi's personal adventure to figure out what has happened to the people of Mushroom Kingdom.

In the first chapter, you will be fighting through six levels against Cackletta's plans (Yes, she's back!) through a couple of areas - and you will be even going to stop a very small invasion that she causes. You will be meeting a lot of familiar faces in the first chapter of the story in general anyway - but... note that the story won't be ending here! This is just the beginning of the story - with more chapters to be updated as they becomes available.

Note that this version is at it's Alpha Test - and there's a high chance and a possibility that changes might be done before/during the next update of it. I will be updating this post whenever the latest version is out; and will be including information about what is new, and what has been changed.

CHANGE LOG:
30th of December, 2016:
- Chapter 1 has been released with 6 levels to complete - and 6 stars to collect in the end of each one of them.

Enjoy!

Screenshot:
Spoiler: show
Download Link: (Current Version: 1.0 - Alpha Testing, Chapter 1)

Fuyu
Boom Boom
Boom Boom
Pronouns: He/Him

Re: 10th Dimension - Storyline

Postby Fuyu » Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:26 am

Episodes in the works go under projects. I also locked your thread because it does not follow the following guideline: "3. You must have at least the same amount of screenshots as the amount of worlds you say your project is going to have".

Return to “Projects”