Koopalings in clown car

Share and discuss custom SMBX graphics.
xtremegamer51

Koopalings in clown car

Postby xtremegamer51 » Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:46 pm

Here is what I think as my best graphic yet!
Spoiler: show
Also ignore that gray next to ludwig,that should already be fixed.
Replaces mother brain.
Note:this is a ripped graphic,credit to yoshigo for the sprite.
D-link
http://www.sendspace.com/file/296v7s

And one last thing I wanna note is that I was lazy with the effect so I just made it that you can't see anything and only the explosion sprites you defeat them,I'll probably add an actually effect later,but for not,enjoy!
Last edited by xtremegamer51 on Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

FanofSMBX
Mouser
Mouser

Re: Koopalings in clown car

Postby FanofSMBX » Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:58 pm

Where did you get this graphic?

xtremegamer51

Postby xtremegamer51 » Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:12 pm

I ripped it from this

Kingbowser112
Buster Beetle
Buster Beetle

Postby Kingbowser112 » Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:16 am

It's very good to see, but this graphics just exist. On the old Cloud Forum there was a one of this. Maybe this is in SMB3 style NSMB2 ripped, instead the old was SMB3 style NSMB2 Recolour. It's very good, I really like the faces, also the Lemmy Koopa it's too epic (lol), and the face clown is really exepressive. I advice you to put also a wand to Roy, so it can be seen good (in my opinion).

zlaker
Birdo
Birdo

Postby zlaker » Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:47 am

I really like this GFX. But which site did you find the SMB3 styled NMSB2 artwork?

xtremegamer51

Postby xtremegamer51 » Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:56 pm

Kingbowser:There was some other nsmb2 koopalings in clown car by squishy rex,but it was not the same,like the clown car was smw and this is smb3,and the koopalings in his are also not the same,like none of the are facing front(Or if you would like to call it,breaking the 4th wall)like larry and morton are doing.So yeah,theres two koopaling in clown car gfxs,but there both different in a lot of ways.

Zlakerboy:DieviantART :V And the guy that made the nsmb2 pic also made a nsmbu and sm3dland pic
EDIT:I don't know how but the gray on ludwig was just black instead of not being there anymore when I fix it and it was easy to notice and looked weird,and I noticed ludwig was suppose to have a spike on his shell but it wasen't in the pic I ripped the this from,so please redownload this graphic if you already had it from before.

Kingbowser112
Buster Beetle
Buster Beetle

Postby Kingbowser112 » Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:49 pm

[quote="xtremegamer51"]Kingbowser:There was some other nsmb2 koopalings in clown car by squishy rex,but it was not the same,like the clown car was smw and this is smb3,and the koopalings in his are also not the same,like none of the are facing front(Or if you would like to call it,breaking the 4th wall)like larry and morton are doing.So yeah,theres two koopaling in clown car gfxs,but there both different in a lot of ways.

Okay. Thank you so much!

xtremegamer51

Postby xtremegamer51 » Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:02 pm

Kingbowser112 wrote:
xtremegamer51 wrote:Kingbowser:There was some other nsmb2 koopalings in clown car by squishy rex,but it was not the same,like the clown car was smw and this is smb3,and the koopalings in his are also not the same,like none of the are facing front(Or if you would like to call it,breaking the 4th wall)like larry and morton are doing.So yeah,theres two koopaling in clown car gfxs,but there both different in a lot of ways.

Okay. Thank you so much!
Your welcome.
And I uploaded a new image with the fixed version of the graphic along with the new download link,since they were a few things wrong with the graphic that I fixed.

FanofSMBX
Mouser
Mouser

Postby FanofSMBX » Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:55 pm

It look kinda weird with grey outline copter and black outline Koopalings. Want me to fix it or are you okay?

xtremegamer51

Postby xtremegamer51 » Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:02 pm

FanofSMBX wrote:It look kinda weird with grey outline copter and black outline Koopalings. Want me to fix it or are you okay?
Well even though it looks like it,there actually really dark gray outline,if you want to though you can go ahead and do it,it would help for other people that also think it looks weird.

zlaker
Birdo
Birdo

Postby zlaker » Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:43 am

Could you send me them please?

Determination709
Shy Guy
Shy Guy
Pronouns: he/him

Postby Determination709 » Sun May 26, 2024 9:15 am

Can you upload the file again? I saw it maybe expired or something. And I cannot download it.

Just_Thomas
Spike
Spike
Pronouns: he/him

Postby Just_Thomas » Sun May 26, 2024 9:44 am

Determination709 wrote:
Sun May 26, 2024 9:15 am
Can you upload the file again? I saw it maybe expired or something. And I cannot download it.
Hey there,
"Last edited by xtremegamer51 on Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:03 pm"
This happened more than 10 years ago. The user is not even marked as registered (anymore).

The user above you also posted long time ago: "Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:43 am".

Also it has been noted:
It's very good to see, but this graphics just exist.
I "ripped" it based "off" the screenshot for you, but what there is not much you can do with it ... unless you can code and are able to animate it etc.

Return to “Graphics”