Smbx : Find Wart! V2

Share your completed SMBX episodes or play and discuss others.
RTisBack
Fighter Fly
Fighter Fly

Smbx : Find Wart! V2

Postby RTisBack » Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:54 pm

SMBX : Find Wart! V2

Fixed some cutoffs and added more BGOs!

Wart is back with crazy builders, they build half-impossible courses, be sure to prepare your fingers before tapping!, beware of those insane traps his builders built!

WARNING : If you see any glitches or broken objects please pm me.

More Info :
Spoiler: show
This isn't mother brain invasion sequel, this is an 1 story game, or more..., there is some expert levels and grammar fails (non accidental), there is more coming from mr.expert {Me ;)} if you see these levels isn't expert just don't reply to this spoiler please :) and pm me also if there's some grammar fails (accidental) please.
Screen Shots :
V1
World Map Screen Shots :
V1
Download :
V2 More is Coming...
Last edited by RTisBack on Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cidro
Blooper
Blooper

Re: Smbx : Find Wart!

Postby Cidro » Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:07 am

Well, I played it and I actually find it very terrible as there were no BGOs and had lots of cutoffs. It was also because you transitioned from easy to kaizo then easy and then back to kaizo. For some reason, some of the levels didn't had any music in them. The only thing I liked was how you made the puzzles. They were very nice. I'd give it a 2 out of 5 stars.

RTisBack
Fighter Fly
Fighter Fly

Postby RTisBack » Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:37 am

darkmewd31 wrote:Well, I played it and I actually find it very terrible as there were no BGOs and had lots of cutoffs. It was also because you transitioned from easy to kaizo then easy and then back to kaizo. For some reason, some of the levels didn't had any music in them. The only thing I liked was how you made the puzzles. They were very nice. I'd give it a 2 out of 5 stars.
There was some BGOs in the 2nd world, i'll put more, i don't think i remember cutoffs but i'll review it and make a new download, i'm not sure if i did hard then easy or the easy then hard kaizo levels. The levels that didn't had a music, it's supposed to be an non music levels, like silence!, thanks for your excitement for my puzzles, i'll make more.

Cidro
Blooper
Blooper

Postby Cidro » Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:09 am

RTisBack wrote:
darkmewd31 wrote:Well, I played it and I actually find it very terrible as there were no BGOs and had lots of cutoffs. It was also because you transitioned from easy to kaizo then easy and then back to kaizo. For some reason, some of the levels didn't had any music in them. The only thing I liked was how you made the puzzles. They were very nice. I'd give it a 2 out of 5 stars.
There was some BGOs in the 2nd world, i'll put more, i don't think i remember cutoffs but i'll review it and make a new download, i'm not sure if i did hard then easy or the easy then hard kaizo levels. The levels that didn't had a music, it's supposed to be an non music levels, like silence!, thanks for your excitement for my puzzles, i'll make more.
I just checked one of the levels in the level editor ( which is level3-1.lvl ) and you put in TheFatRat music as the custom music in there but it didn't work. I think there's something wrong with it. By the way, your welcome and thanks for TheFatRat music.

RTisBack
Fighter Fly
Fighter Fly

Postby RTisBack » Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:36 am

OH! I knew why it didn't work, because there was an useless level 3-1 folder, but i changed the music to NSMB Overworld.mp3 for V2, sadly.

Cidro
Blooper
Blooper

Postby Cidro » Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:05 am

RTisBack wrote:OH! I knew why it didn't work, because there was an useless level 3-1 folder, but i changed the music to NSMB Overworld.mp3 for V2, sadly.
Wow.. Anyways, I've just made a video about your episode (V2) and here it is!

Part 1 - https://youtu.be/6uOc5aXV0S8

RTisBack
Fighter Fly
Fighter Fly

Re: Smbx : Find Wart! V2

Postby RTisBack » Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:31 am

Thanks.

Return to “Episodes”