Bug Report | Editing Profile Error(s)

For topics related to SuperMarioBrosX.org. Suggest anything that you would like to see on the site here.
dragonfan96
Nipper
Nipper
Pronouns: he/him

Bug Report | Editing Profile Error(s)

Postby dragonfan96 » Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:48 am

When editing User Profile for the field "Youtube and Google+"

It states that it must be alphanumeric with the exception of special characters being "_-,;"

When typing in my YT being " https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi8FMZ ... MJe94tH2Yw "

I get the error it most meet the criteria above...

Tried using bit.ly to shorten the URL to see if that helps

Same Error...

http://prnt.sc/cc4h3a

Is there anyway to fix this or help with this?

Shadow Yoshi
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Re: Bug Report | Editing Profile Error(s)

Postby Shadow Yoshi » Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:05 am

Try putting in just the part after "channel/", as it might automatically put in the rest of the URL.

HeroLinik
Boom Boom
Boom Boom

Postby HeroLinik » Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:53 pm

Joey wrote:Try putting in just the part after "channel/", as it might automatically put in the rest of the URL.
That doesn't work. When you do that it leads to a blank channel.

dragonfan96
Nipper
Nipper

Postby dragonfan96 » Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:08 pm

Joey wrote:Try putting in just the part after "channel/", as it might automatically put in the rest of the URL.
It automatically does yt/user/<Random characters> when i did after the channel part...

Edit: There is one way to fix this and to do that I'd need 100 subs which im not even close to (im at 30... Saddening I know ) I'd then be able to have a custom YT link...

HeroLinik
Boom Boom
Boom Boom

Postby HeroLinik » Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:45 pm

dragonfan96 wrote:
It automatically does yt/user/<Random characters> when i did after the channel part...

Edit: There is one way to fix this and to do that I'd need 100 subs which im not even close to (im at 30... Saddening I know ) I'd then be able to have a custom YT link...
You don't need 100 subs to get it. I got that feature at 40. And even then, it doesn't do "user/<username>", it only does "c/<username>" and you can't change it after you've done it.

dragonfan96
Nipper
Nipper

Postby dragonfan96 » Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:26 pm

Linik wrote:
dragonfan96 wrote:
You don't need 100 subs to get it. I got that feature at 40. And even then, it doesn't do "user/<username>", it only does "c/<username>" and you can't change it after you've done it.
Huh, the guidelines said you needed 100...have channel banner/art some form of content/artwork on you channel

HeroLinik
Boom Boom
Boom Boom

Postby HeroLinik » Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:29 am

dragonfan96 wrote:Huh, the guidelines said you needed 100...have channel banner/art some form of content/artwork on you channel
You just need to fulfil most of them, not all of them. You can have channel content and artwork but not be at 100 subs, and still be eligible for a custom channel title. I have one right now and I'm only at 84 subs.

dragonfan96
Nipper
Nipper

Postby dragonfan96 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:00 pm

Linik wrote:
dragonfan96 wrote:Huh, the guidelines said you needed 100...have channel banner/art some form of content/artwork on you channel
You just need to fulfil most of them, not all of them. You can have channel content and artwork but not be at 100 subs, and still be eligible for a custom channel title. I have one right now and I'm only at 84 subs.
ill see if I'm able to...

I have mostly Minecraft Videos from a while back...
and 30 subs
with a Channel Banner and Avatar

Edit: Nope Im unable too :(

Return to “SuperMarioBrosX.org”