Sonic Pace [HELP WANTED!]

This forum is for projects that are a work in progress.
EnderTnt
Monty Mole
Monty Mole

Sonic Pace [HELP WANTED!]

Postby EnderTnt » Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:54 pm

While I'm thinking of concepts for The Baby Yoshi, I want to do a fairly long, but easy to manage episode.

Story
Sonic and Mario have been fused by Bowser and Dr Eggman, now their worlds have collided, Sonic's body is full, but has the abilities of Mario only. Now they must defeat Dr Eggman and Bowser to restore the worlds to their former glory!

Alpha 1 Download Screenshots
Spoiler: show
I need help with the missing animations of Sonic in this! I also ask for assistance on level making, CGFX and Testing!

Logo?
Spoiler: show

CynicHost
Level Reviewer
Level Reviewer
Flair: heck

Re: Sonic Pace [HELP WANTED!]

Postby CynicHost » Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:16 am

Looks interesting, I've admittedly not seen that many Sonic episodes around, so good for you for doing something fresh.

I don't have time to play the alpha right now (need sleep), but I will certainly do so when I have the chance and give further feedback! I may be able to test this too if I can.

EnderTnt
Monty Mole
Monty Mole

Postby EnderTnt » Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:40 am

Merlin wrote:Looks interesting, I've admittedly not seen that many Sonic episodes around, so good for you for doing something fresh.

I don't have time to play the alpha right now (need sleep), but I will certainly do so when I have the chance and give further feedback! I may be able to test this too if I can.
Thanks for the feedback. I just saw the Sonic folder in the CGFX pack and thought, I should make an episode out of this.

To combat the limited Sonic supplies. I'll probably do mostly Mario world things, just the first part is Sonic stuff. Like a worlds collided literally thing.

Gameinsky
Snifit
Snifit

Postby Gameinsky » Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:55 am

SMBX 2.1 is said that it will have a playable sonic. If you are willing to wait for that long it could greatly benefit your episode.

EnderTnt
Monty Mole
Monty Mole

Postby EnderTnt » Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:07 am

Gameinsky wrote:SMBX 2.1 is said that it will have a playable sonic. If you are willing to wait for that long it could greatly benefit your episode.
Got a Mario themed project to do in the mean time.
Its a lot more ambitious than this, but can be worked in 1.3.0.1 until the full release of 2.0-2.1

Return to “Projects”