Serious Plains #BTB

This is the place to post your own levels.
CynicHost
Level Reviewer
Level Reviewer
Flair: heck

Serious Plains #BTB

Postby CynicHost » Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:13 pm

Alright, this time I made an actual level and not a piece of shit. I'm not sorry Enjl.

Screenshots:
Spoiler: show
Download

super mario galaxy
Monty Mole
Monty Mole

Re: Serious Plains #BTB

Postby super mario galaxy » Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:17 pm

awesome and fun dude just like mario 3 great i cannot wait for more

Mable
Ludwig
Ludwig

Postby Mable » Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:35 pm

Have this Video!

KittyCat
Dolphin
Dolphin

Postby KittyCat » Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:21 am

What's the __MACOSX folder for?

I like how it was back in the day when you would only get the level file, and maybe an extra folder if the level had CGFXs. :/

CynicHost
Level Reviewer
Level Reviewer

Postby CynicHost » Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:51 am

KittyCat wrote:What's the __MACOSX folder for?

I like how it was back in the day when you would only get the level file, and maybe an extra folder if the level had CGFXs. :/
That's there? Umm... (hehe)

ElectriKong
Flair: I have NO idea what to put here
Pronouns: he/him

Postby ElectriKong » Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:49 pm

OK. I saw a lot of cutoffs, mainly with the pipes. These can be fixed by creating a new layer and putting an extra pipe piece in the ground (Hide default first, or vice-versa). There is also cut-off with the water in the cave. This is easily fixed by putting water tiles behind the ground, which is easily done.

Mable
Ludwig
Ludwig

Postby Mable » Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:51 pm

King of Eterity wrote:OK. I saw a lot of cutoffs, mainly with the pipes. These can be fixed by creating a new layer and putting an extra pipe piece in the ground (Hide default first, or vice-versa). There is also cut-off with the water in the cave. This is easily fixed by putting water tiles behind the ground, which is easily done.
I think he knew about the cutoff from the pipes. It's the same like in SMB3... strange thing.. people didn't complain about smb3 having lot of cutoff pipes..huh

ElectriKong
Flair: I have NO idea what to put here
Pronouns: he/him

Postby ElectriKong » Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:18 pm

Tinkerbell wrote:
King of Eterity wrote:OK. I saw a lot of cutoffs, mainly with the pipes. These can be fixed by creating a new layer and putting an extra pipe piece in the ground (Hide default first, or vice-versa). There is also cut-off with the water in the cave. This is easily fixed by putting water tiles behind the ground, which is easily done.
I think he knew about the cutoff from the pipes. It's the same like in SMB3... strange thing.. people didn't complain about smb3 having lot of cutoff pipes..huh
I think our standards have increased since 1988 though.

Mable
Ludwig
Ludwig

Postby Mable » Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:41 pm

Well, people can design the way they want though. We don't have to stick to new generation standards for some people tho.

CynicHost
Level Reviewer
Level Reviewer

Postby CynicHost » Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:06 pm

Tinkerbell wrote:
Yeah, smb3 really had a disregard for cutoff and I kinda wanted to replicate this in my level. I forgot about the water tho...

Return to “Levels”