Blood Red Candy Corn (City)

This is the place to post your own levels.
Ness-Wednesday
Purple Yoshi Egg
Purple Yoshi Egg
Flair: Diverse Scouts
Pronouns: He/Him

Blood Red Candy Corn (City)

Postby Ness-Wednesday » Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:19 am

This is a sequel to my worst level made, I wanted more feedback to improve my skills for my next Mix world 3 levels I'm making for Camacho.
It contains a mid-boss, and a boss like in the Kirby series, yeah it does have switch blocks but this was before the switch block hate and was made around February.
I didn't get touch with it until a April where I originally planned it to be my DC4 entry, but it seems like it won't happen so I decided to submit this for Mix world 3, I'll like to thank him for noticing the errors over a month prior to this release.
Spoiler: show
Also, this screenshot is from Mix world 3, but unfortunately this was my ideal screenshot either way.
Credit:
Camacho - screenshot and Mix world 2 sprite.
Mudkip - Kirby enemies except mid-boss and boss.
I don't know where the other graphics are from, as I was looking through other levels that made this idea pop up.

And download:
Kirby is top tier!

Waddle
Tellah
Tellah
Flair: hi!!!
Pronouns: He/Him

Re: Blood Red Candy Corn (City)

Postby Waddle » Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:58 pm

Here's some criticism.

1. Why is there Kirby enemies? They don't fit with the environment at all
2. Why is there a holographic dragon coin?
3. The colour of the wood is exactly the same as the colour of the stone tileset which makes BGOs blend with what I assume are solid objects.
(4.) This one might be a bit of a personal issue, but WHY ARE PEOPLE STILL USING SWITCH BLOCKS.

I know it's a bit late but there you go.

Witchking666
Silver Yoshi Egg
Silver Yoshi Egg

Re: Blood Red Candy Corn (City)

Postby Witchking666 » Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:44 pm

Waddle Derp wrote: WHY ARE PEOPLE STILL USING SWITCH BLOCKS.
Although I agree with you when swithes are used like this. IMO Switch Blocks aren't neccesarily bad though, switch puzzles on the other hand are definately always a sign of bad design. I can however really enjoy them when they are there for some easter eggs or secrets.

Return to “Levels”