Brooklyn Way #BackToBasics

This is the place to post your own levels.
aero
Palom
Palom

Brooklyn Way #BackToBasics

Postby aero » Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:06 pm

Screenshot:
Spoiler: show
DL Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/4pbn7 ... yn_way.lvl

Mario returns to Brooklyn, and sees some segmented pipes along the way. What could come after that?

BTB
Buster Beetle
Buster Beetle

Re: Brooklyn Way #BackToBasics

Postby BTB » Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:16 pm

It's nice to see a level that takes us back to Mario's hometown. I think you did a good job making this level still feel like a perfect Mario level but with a little urban kick.

FanofSMBX
Mouser
Mouser

Postby FanofSMBX » Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:08 am

Your screenshot is so interesting! I love how you used Mario graphics to represent Brooklyn. It really takes me back to when I was a child and looked at the world that way.

Egg
Snifit
Snifit

Postby Egg » Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:42 am

Ahhhhh that level feels like homecoming, Mario going on a small quest in his hometown. This level taught me to never forget my origins, always keep the good memories close to your heart so they can overshadow any bad ones you have. Good level Aeromatter, keep up the good work

glitch4
Banned

Postby glitch4 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:34 am

Review of Brooklyn Way based on Brooklyn's standarts

Woah, that Toad at the end of the level said the biggest truth I've ever heard. This level makes to remember us the childhood of how Mario was great and it'll always be great for many milestones. The level design is great, since it represents Brooklyn. I love that P-Switch short run with some emenies I have to pass through. Ohter things, like the NPC placement and graphics, are great, too. Overall, this is an amazing level that everyone should try this out.

9/10

moved to the best

Return to “Levels”