M31 - A New Terror, Z-Fighters Unite! - DAY 5 - TOWN WINS

The popular forum game that separates the good from the bad, the strong from the weak, and the loose-cannon cops from the slightly schizophrenic. That's all after we figure out who's who, of course.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
HeroOfRhyme
Boomerang Bro
Boomerang Bro

M31 - A New Terror, Z-Fighters Unite! - DAY 5 - TOWN WINS

Postby HeroOfRhyme » Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:41 pm

M31 - A New Terror, Z-Fighters Unite! - 18 Players, 3 Mafia, 13 town, 2 third party.

The Villians

Frieza - The 'Strongest in the Universe.' Given his nature of Planet salesman, he can talk a Z-Fighter into working for him for one day controling their lynch vote.

Cell - The 'Ultimate Lifeform.' Cell is infused with the cells of all the Z Fighters, namely known for Piccolo's regeneration. This allows Cell to regenerate once in the game.

Majin Buu - The 'Sweettooth Terror.' Majin Buu loves candy, and can absorb powers through eating. This allows Majin Buu to gain one ability of a target killed within the last night by the Villians.

The Z Fighters

Goku - The 'Hero of the Universe.' Goku is a clumsy Saiyan and always loves to test his abilities. As the leader of the Z Fighters he can use his Instant Transmission to reveal a players color each night. Knows who Gohan is.

Gohan - The 'Gentle Son.' Gohan hates to hurt others, but will if provoked. Because of this he cannot lynch unless Goku is dead. As long as Gohan is alive, he will also passively block Cells regeneration. Knows who Goku is.

Vegeta - The 'Prince of all Saiyans.' Vegeta is very prideful, and he gets angry very easily. Because of this Vegeta does not care and can nightkill. Will be rolecalled if an innocent dies by his hand.

Piccolo - The 'Namekian Brilliance.' Piccolo was once an enemy of Goku but has come to befriend him. He can train a Z-Fighter each night to make their lynch votes count for two. Does not effect Rebellious Saiyans or Villians.

Krillin - The 'Weakest Link.' Krillin is Gokus best friend, and once was stronger than him. Until everything out matched him. Krillin has the ability to give a player a Senzu Bean each day, allowing the player to block a nightkill the following night.

Z-Fighter - Nothing special about this guy, he's just another Z-Fighter.
Z-Fighter
Z-Fighter
Z-Fighter
Z-Fighter
Z-Fighter
Corrupted Z-Fighter - A corrupted Z-Fighter. He is more easily pursuaded by Frieza and in turn gives Frieza an extra lynch vote. Does not know they are corrupted.
Corrupted Z-Fighter

The Rebellious Saiyans

Raditz - The 'Long-haired Scout.' Raditz is the weakest Saiyan, but also the first threat to Goku. He works with Nappa to optionally kill someone each night. Immune to lynchings.

Nappa - The 'Best in the Business.' Nappa is a ruthless Saiyan soldier, he came to earth with Vegeta until he betrayed him. Works with Raditz to optionally kill someone each night. Immune to nightkills.

Some notes:
-Changed Gohans power back to original.
-Added Gohans ability to block Cells regeneration, making Gohan more useful and needed.
-Cells regeneration allows Cell to come back to life after death once in the game.
-Raditz and Nappa are a team, and arent as strong without each other, thus Nappa or Raditz will lose their immunity if the other dies.
-Normal win conditions, Mafia wins if it equals or outnumbers the town, Third Party wins if they are the last standing and Town wins if all Third Party and Mafia are dead.
-Added Krillin
-Senzu Beans are an item that fully restores stamina, as such instead of a regular doctor use, when a player is given a bean they will be notified, and asked if they wish to use it for the following night. It can only be used once and only for the following night so you will need another if you dont use it. They are also given out in the Day phase, instead of a Night phase save.

Role PMs
Spoiler: show
Role PM wrote:I hope youre ready to take over and destroy entire planets, because you are Frieza. You may choose to make a Z-Fighters vote count toward yours each day. You will work with the other villians, <player> who is Cell, and <player> who is Majin Buu to kill a person each night.
Role PM wrote:Android 17 and Android 18 have been absorbed, revealing your perfect form, Cell! You are the ultimate lifeform and have the ability to regenerate once in the game..assuming Gohan is dead of course! You will work with <player> who is Frieza, and <player> who is Majin Buu to kill someone each night.
Role PM wrote:Someone call a dentist for this sweettooth! You are Majin Buu. You may choose to turn a player who has died the last night into candy and assume their ability. How evil! You will work with <player> who is Frieza, and <player> who is Cell to kill someone each night.
Role PM wrote:If there is anyone who can stop these villians, it is YOU Goku! Using your Instant Transmission you can figure out someones color each night! You will work with your son, <player> who is Gohan, as well as the rest of the town to defeat the evil before you.
Role PM wrote:I hope you're ready, Gohan, because there is is great evil amongst you. Gentle and scared, you cannot lynch unless your father, <player> who is Goku, is dead! Your ki also blocks Cell's ability passively!
Role PM wrote:Hmph! How could you be outclassed, Vegeta. You are the Prince of all Saiyans and you are serious and prideful. You may choose to kill someone on your own each night, but careful! If you strike a Z-Fighter you will be found out!
Role PM wrote:You are probably the smartest one alive, Piccolo! Your great technique and skill in battle allows you to train a Z-Fighter each night making their vote count as 2!
Role PM wrote:Why do you still choose to fight, Krillin? You are weak and you know this, but you also hold the magical Senzu Beans in your hands. You may choose to give someone a bean each day, or eat one yourself instead!
Role PM wrote:Youve trained under the great Master Roshi himself to become a fellow Z-Fighter! You dont have any specialties and you could potentially be Corrupted but you dont know for sure.
Role PM wrote:If there is anyone that needs a haircut, its you Raditz. You might be weak but your exceptional agility allows you to dodge lynchings! Watch out though, as your speed will decrease if your comrade, <player> who is Nappa, dies! You will work together to choose a target each night.
Role PM wrote:You're brutal. You're badass. You're Nappa! No one comes close to your body strength, which allows you to take hits like a tank at night! Careful though, if your partner <player> who is Raditz dies, your power will decrease exponetially! You will work together to choose a target each night.
Special Messages
Spoiler: show
Special Message wrote:You have been given a Senzu Bean! Please PM me if you wish to use it.
Special Message wrote:Cell has used his Regeneration!
Special Message wrote:You have been controlled by Frieza. Your votes count as 0 today!
Special Message wrote:You have been trained, and your votes now count for 2!
Please do note that these messages are all private and will appear when activated.

Players
1. Pseudo-dino
2. Zeldamaster12
3. PixelPest
4. MosaicMario
5. Sanct
6. MECHDRAGON777
7. FullMetalDragon227
8. ExKyo
9. zlakergirl357
10. Supershroom
11. Spinda
12. Nuclear_Blaze
13. Kyo Saito
14. Waddle Derp
15. Nien
16. Hawk
17. ShadowStarX
18. LukasDoesntpostverymuch

Subs
1. Doesntpostverymuch

TOWN WINS
Last edited by HeroOfRhyme on Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:08 pm, edited 16 times in total.

Valentine
Silver Yoshi Egg
Silver Yoshi Egg
Flair: The Beginning, The End
Pronouns: She/Her (Any)

Re: M31 - A New Terror, Z-Fighters Unite! - NIGHT 1

Postby Valentine » Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:42 pm

OH BOY LET'S GO EEYYYYEEYY

Waddle
Tellah
Tellah
Flair: hi!!!
Pronouns: He/Him

Postby Waddle » Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:43 pm

first

PersonNamedUser
Birdo
Birdo

Postby PersonNamedUser » Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:46 pm

I haven't gotten my role pm yet, but i'll still say hi

ShadowStarX
Bronze Yoshi Egg
Bronze Yoshi Egg
Pronouns: he/him

Postby ShadowStarX » Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:47 pm

Heya from here as well.

zlaker
Birdo
Birdo

Postby zlaker » Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:48 pm

mfw i saw the roles

Nanaya
Phanto
Phanto
Flair: When's Mafia

Postby Nanaya » Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:09 pm

Last time on Dragon ball p

PersonNamedUser
Birdo
Birdo

Postby PersonNamedUser » Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:16 pm

k have my role pm, now we're ready

HeroOfRhyme
Boomerang Bro
Boomerang Bro

Postby HeroOfRhyme » Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:22 pm

ALL ROLE PMS HAVE BEEN SENT, IF YOU DID NOT RECEIVE ONE THEN PLEASE SEND ME A PM ASAP AND YOU WILL GET IT.

It is now NIGHT 1! All phases will end at 6:30pm ADT or if an insta happens!

DONT FORGET TO INCLUDE ME IN YOUR ALLIANCE PMS.

Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid
Flair: stop looking at my flair dangit

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:28 pm

yooooooo

MistakesWereMade
Torpedo Ted
Torpedo Ted

Postby MistakesWereMade » Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:42 pm

heyo

Valentine
Silver Yoshi Egg
Silver Yoshi Egg
Flair: The Beginning, The End
Pronouns: She/Her (Any)

Postby Valentine » Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:44 pm

Night 1 hype

Nuclear_Blaze
Cheep-Cheep
Cheep-Cheep

Postby Nuclear_Blaze » Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:02 pm

Hello everyone! Let's get this one underway.

Hawk
Goomba
Goomba

Postby Hawk » Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:27 pm

Got my role, so I'm ready to play.
Hello all

PixelPest
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario
Flair: Tamer of Boom Booms

Postby PixelPest » Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:43 pm

Reporting for duty?

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:52 pm

Obligatory "I am Green/Red!" message.

Julia Pseudo
Ludwig
Ludwig
Flair: gay gaymer girl
Pronouns: She/her

Postby Julia Pseudo » Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:18 pm

Hey everyone, I'm here.

underFlo
Reznor
Reznor
Flair: sup im lesbiab
Pronouns: They/She

Postby underFlo » Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:53 pm

in

Julia Pseudo
Ludwig
Ludwig
Flair: gay gaymer girl
Pronouns: She/her

Postby Julia Pseudo » Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:57 pm

If we're going to follow the standard plan, I would suggest asking Piccolo to claim and try to start a blue alliance. He trains townspeople to be double voters and I would say he's probably the weakest blue in this game. I for one can say that I am not Piccolo.

underFlo
Reznor
Reznor
Flair: sup im lesbiab
Pronouns: They/She

Postby underFlo » Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:58 pm

I'd wanna wait until D1 with that plan tho. Doing it now only gives the Mafia more information for their NK.

Return to “Mafia”