ghosthaus

Levels posted here need a lot of work before they're ready to be played.
AirSeus
Blue Yoshi Egg
Blue Yoshi Egg
Flair: Ok no
Pronouns: He/Him

Re: ghosthaus

Postby AirSeus » Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:12 pm

I know this is off topic, but I cannot help myself to ask, what the fuck is that name?

Matt_The_Slime
Lakitu
Lakitu

Postby Matt_The_Slime » Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:45 pm

Well, this wasn't very good.
Now, I understand that this is your first level, and for a first level, it's less than OK
The worst part of the level are the "Guess" moments or the "Remember this" moments.
I can't wait to see you improve in the furture, and welcome to the forums!
Video:
Spoiler: show

JupiHornet
Chargin' Chuck
Chargin' Chuck

Postby JupiHornet » Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:36 pm

UNOFFICIAL REVIEW of GHOST HAUS by SLUG...i'm not saying that

Gameplay (60%): 0/10

I'm assuming this is a joke level? Because it sure does seem like one. The first section is just one-block jumps with a bunch of Boos and Eeries, and 4 doors at the end (3 of them kill you). The second section has a bunch of switch blocks that aren't ANYWHERE to be seen, and has 2 doors at the end (one of them kills you). Then the level ends.

Graphics (40%): 1.5/10

Well...at least it looks like a ghost house. Except the last section, which is just jellyfish spam.

Music (10%): 5/10
You used the right music, which is good I guess. But it doesn't fit the last section, which has an underwater background ;A;

SCORE CALCULATION

Gameplay (60%): 0/60
Graphics (30%): 6/30
Music (10%): 5/10

Overall Score: 11/100 = 1.1/10 (The Trash Can)
Yeeeeeah, this is probably a joke level.

CynicHost
Level Reviewer
Level Reviewer
Flair: heck

Postby CynicHost » Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:46 pm

2/10 spoopy

Valentine
Silver Yoshi Egg
Silver Yoshi Egg
Flair: The Beginning, The End
Pronouns: She/Her (Any)

Postby Valentine » Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:48 pm

What the fuck is this level.

I'll tell you what, it's shit.

REVIEW OF GHOSTHAUS BY SLUG FUCKER

Dull and Unfair
Majority of the level consists of jumping on single blocks while avoiding randomly placed lines of eeries, it feels really repetitive and boring because there's nothing to mix it up. At the end of the first 2 sections there's 4 and 2 doors respectively the majority of which take you to an unavoidable death and you have to play the annoying single block jumps again. At the end there's also a wall of eeries that doesn't pose that big of a threat but is just there to surprise the player. Not to mention that the section has the underwater background and you can't swim there. In that same section you spawn right above some jelectros and as the level has no power-ups you are very likely to die and have to replay all of that boring single block jumping another time. (Not to mention that the first time you choose the doors you are very likely to choose the wrong one. If you're lucky you might be able to do this level in 4 tries which is already way too much.)

The level gets a 1 for being beatable.

SCORE:
1/10

The Trash can

Return to “The Trash Can”