Geometry Dash

This is the place for video games!
HVMetal
Snifit
Snifit

Geometry Dash

Postby HVMetal » Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:20 am

Hello everyone!

I was wondering when will a topic come out ( Forgive me if there is already one, but I didnt check every single page on this forum ), and since I didnt saw any then I've decided to create one

So this topic is all about a game called Geometry Dash made by RubRub ( RobTop Games )
In this topic you can talk about anything related to this game, recommend levels, musics, give some tips or ask for help, share your custom levels, talk about your achivements so far, hardest level beaten... You got it.

So let this begin!

I really like this game. I remember playing the Lite version. In that version xStep was actually something until we got the full ver. I've played alot and raged too when died before the end in Electrodynamix ( 95% ). Since then I've tried Clubstep, Deadlocked, Decode, The Nightmare and these easier demons, but havent completed any of these yet. And Bloodbath... happy 2%. I would recommend to anyone DeCode and DeCodeX ( harder then DeCode ) made by Rek3edge or The Magma Caverns by Nasgubb and Algebrical Dominator by Zetal. For a good soundtrack you can try "Mega Man 2 - Metal Man Remix" altough its pretty hard to use it, but you can give it a shot. At the moment I also have a Work in Progress level, name still undecided.

Your turn.

UPDATE: Forum link: http://gdforum.freeforums.net/

This topic may get updated... someday ^^
Last edited by HVMetal on Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alagirez
Boom Boom
Boom Boom
Flair: Show your fangs!
Pronouns: He/Him/That wolf

Re: Geometry Dash

Postby Alagirez » Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:01 am

Good job u didnt mention my fav demon level : Sirius by Funnygame

bossedit8
Banned

Postby bossedit8 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:03 am

Funny since I have Geometry Dash but I haven't played it. So far as of what I've seen it looks alright. I might get into it one day in the future even though it has a lot of achievements in Steam to collect. This will be a fun one.

Alagirez
Boom Boom
Boom Boom

Postby Alagirez » Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:09 am

Btw if anyone wants to play my first level, here : 21490871 (i know its terrible but i will improve it)

Radiance
Boomerang Bro
Boomerang Bro
Pronouns: he/him

Postby Radiance » Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:20 am

HVMetal wrote:when died before the end in Electrodynamix ( 95% ).
95%?! I'm stuck at 61%! :lol: I find out that The Nightmare and The Lightning Road easier than Electrodynamix. :D

HVMetal
Snifit
Snifit

Postby HVMetal » Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:58 am

Afraid of the Heights wrote:
HVMetal wrote:when died before the end in Electrodynamix ( 95% ).
95%?! I'm stuck at 61%! :lol: I find out that The Nightmare and The Lightning Road easier than Electrodynamix. :D
Well, yeah. Today those demons would be qualified as Insane/Harder levels. Even if The Lightning Road has a good gameplay, they should have kept in mind to not create clashes/cutoffs. The Nightmare is still okay. Actually, an easier demon shall start from Deadlocked.
About demon levels: Doomsday II and Mental Torture, I recommend these two muscle memory demons. They are very hard, especially Doomsday II.

Also I have released a preview of my level: 21792406 - UP Preview ( Underground Passages )

Radiance
Boomerang Bro
Boomerang Bro

Postby Radiance » Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:07 am

^ Too bad, the levels that are already rated can't change the ratings anymore because of the present update.

And cutoffs from The Lightning Road? Don't worry about that, that level is created 2-3 years ago. And I hope that Timeless will go back and create more levels.

Alagirez
Boom Boom
Boom Boom

Postby Alagirez » Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:21 am

You guys need to try Lonely Travel by Funnygame, the longest level ever in GD ( i think)

HVMetal
Snifit
Snifit

Postby HVMetal » Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:37 am

Camacho wrote:You guys need to try Lonely Travel by Funnygame, the longest level ever in GD ( i think)
Timeless by Cyrillic is the looooongest level, its literally endless

Alagirez
Boom Boom
Boom Boom

Postby Alagirez » Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:32 am

HVMetal wrote:
Camacho wrote:You guys need to try Lonely Travel by Funnygame, the longest level ever in GD ( i think)
Timeless by Cyrillic is the looooongest level, its literally endless
I will check that level.
Oh also im just released a prev level : 21811407, i put a lot of effort in this one.
Level name : Ultimate Milky Prev

Radiance
Boomerang Bro
Boomerang Bro

Postby Radiance » Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:44 am

I just feel sad because I uninstalled my Geometry Dash because of my storage. Anyways, once I'll get back my Geometry Dash, I'll play your levels. :) And do anybody here plays Geometry Dash Meltdown? It's amazing!

Alagirez
Boom Boom
Boom Boom

Postby Alagirez » Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:00 am

Afraid of the Heights wrote:I just feel sad because I uninstalled my Geometry Dash because of my storage. Anyways, once I'll get back my Geometry Dash, I'll play your levels. :) And do anybody here plays Geometry Dash Meltdown? It's amazing!
I played Gdm too, that game was great, but im still prefer the original ones :/

Radiance
Boomerang Bro
Boomerang Bro

Postby Radiance » Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:11 am

Camacho wrote:
Afraid of the Heights wrote:I just feel sad because I uninstalled my Geometry Dash because of my storage. Anyways, once I'll get back my Geometry Dash, I'll play your levels. :) And do anybody here plays Geometry Dash Meltdown? It's amazing!
I played Gdm too, that game was great, but im still prefer the original ones :/
The game will be greater if it have more levels. And an editor, too. :)

HVMetal
Snifit
Snifit

Postby HVMetal » Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:39 am

That game is awesome. I love especially the soundtracks used in it. I wanted my first levels' soundtrack to be Airborne Robots and it could be an awesome demon with a lots of waves and teleporting. But since you cant get it, only some stupid remixes... its only a plan. 4th level coming soon. Also Fingerbang ( or whatever ) in normal version.
It doesnt need an editor because RobTop added elements from GDM into the GD editor. Thats why we have those futuristic tilesets used in Airborne Robots and the Cave Background from Viking Arena
Who is excited of the new Spider mode?

Radiance
Boomerang Bro
Boomerang Bro

Postby Radiance » Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:43 am

HVMetal wrote:It doesnt need an editor because RobTop added elements from GDM into the GD editor. Thats why we have those futuristic tilesets used in Airborne Robots and the Cave Background from Viking Arena
Do you mean that update 2.1 is there? I got to check that out!

HVMetal
Snifit
Snifit

Postby HVMetal » Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:57 am

HVMetal wrote:It doesnt need an editor because RobTop added elements from GDM into the GD editor. Thats why we have those futuristic tilesets used in Airborne Robots and the Cave Background from Viking Arena
No, these were added in 2.0

Radiance
Boomerang Bro
Boomerang Bro

Postby Radiance » Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:17 pm

HVMetal wrote:
No, these were added in 2.0
Ok, I'll check those out.

Alagirez
Boom Boom
Boom Boom

Postby Alagirez » Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:46 am

Im just updated my WIP level. Check it out.

Camacho wrote: 21811407
Level name : Ultimate Milky Prev

HVMetal
Snifit
Snifit

Postby HVMetal » Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:02 am

I have a question: Is there a way to get Geometry Dash for PC? SMBX is kinda boring now, so is Minecraft, so I could make my levels faster and a little bit easier if I had GD for PC

bossedit8
Banned

Postby bossedit8 » Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:05 am

HVMetal wrote:Is there a way to get Geometry Dash for PC?
Geometry Dash is on Steam so you can get it for PC.

Return to “Video Games”