ALT-DLL-AKHOSL (Kaizo contest )

This is the place to post levels that are made just for fun.
diamantico21
Monty Mole
Monty Mole

Re: ALT-DLL-AKHOSL (Kaizo contest )

Postby diamantico21 » Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:46 pm

MECHDRAGON777 wrote:
diamantico21 wrote:
MECHDRAGON777 wrote:The text file for the hints says this

First Comment is true.
The first section did not require the erries to jump at all.
The second section made me think to spin jump as peach. The solution was really avoiding the saw with Peach's hover.
The third section was skipable.
The fourth section took a lot of time, but once I figured out the pattern, it was quite easy and fun.
The fifth section was more boring with no background. The hint is useless.
The sixth section is weird, but is possible.
The seventh section, the section looks possible, but I still can not do it yet. It is possible as soon as I can get the player Yoshi swap down. I switch to the blue Yoshi in section seven, but could not fall fast enough to get to the shell fast enough. I will get back to you on that though.
Which character were you using?
Originally before the checkpoint, I was using Toad. I forgot to switch my character to Mario after the first death after the checkpoint. I did section six as Luigi. I changed my player to Mario since apparently, I was not supposed to change who I was playing as to Toad except by character block because I kept changing it via test settings. Anyway, section seven is doable, only if I can figure out how to jump off of of the pink Yoshi, hit the Mario block, and not let the green shell despawn. My only issue is I can not fall fast enough.
Wierd, when I play tested it, the shell didn't despawn, it just went down a lot! : P
You are sure that the shell despawns? (Anyway, did you remember to switch Mario/Luigi in the sixth section so Mario/Luigi rides the blue yoshi when you hit the block?)

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:22 pm

diamantico21 wrote:
MECHDRAGON777 wrote:
diamantico21 wrote: Which character were you using?
Originally before the checkpoint, I was using Toad. I forgot to switch my character to Mario after the first death after the checkpoint. I did section six as Luigi. I changed my player to Mario since apparently, I was not supposed to change who I was playing as to Toad except by character block because I kept changing it via test settings. Anyway, section seven is doable, only if I can figure out how to jump off of of the pink Yoshi, hit the Mario block, and not let the green shell despawn. My only issue is I can not fall fast enough.
Wierd, when I play tested it, the shell didn't despawn, it just went down a lot! : P
You are sure that the shell despawns? (Anyway, did you remember to switch Mario/Luigi in the sixth section so Mario/Luigi rides the blue yoshi when you hit the block?)
Yeah, I know about that. The shell despawns when I jump off the Pink Yoshi to switch Characters. You are supposed to fall to the left or right based on the character you are, grab the green shell in the Yoshi's mouth, and hit the yellow switch before the Pink Yoshi hits the lava underneath. The shell just kept despawning. I will try again latter today.

Edit: I finally was quick enough to switch back to Mario to get the blue Yoshi, I ended up breaking the level and making it easier. Either way, that Goomba below is pointless and I get to keep the Pink Yoshi on Mario. Either way, this is around my best so far. (without moving my start position either)

diamantico21
Monty Mole
Monty Mole

Postby diamantico21 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:34 pm

MECHDRAGON777 wrote:
Just noticed that things don't "blur" (or whatever it is called) in the section with no background... the whole section was based on confusing the player by filling the screen with wierd stuff : P
That's why it has no background... I didn't know there was a way to fix it...

Nerx
Bit
Bit

Postby Nerx » Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:08 pm

That's some really crazy yoshi glitching going on there

Return to “Casual Levels”