Continue the Story!

Facetious topics from April 1st.
Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid
Flair: stop looking at my flair dangit

Continue the Story!

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:23 pm

I've seen this forum game on other forums, so I just couldn't help myself!

The sole purpose of this is to get the community's creative juices flowing by writing up continuations of the last person's post. However, there are some rules that apply here:

1. Your continuation of the story must be longer than three sentences. Anything shorter and your post will be deleted unless there's a post(s) after it.

2. Stay on one story! Don't completely change up the story! You can introduce things like new characters, but stay on one story.

3. Your post must be legible. The person making a continuation must know what they're continuing.

4. You must wait THREE posts before posting again. Give everyone a shot, don't be selfish!

5. BE CREATIVE!

Have fun! I'll start.

--

One sunny morning, Joey was watering his plants when a mysterious figure approached him. "Who are you?!" says Joey. The man stares at him. Clueless, Joey asks once again. The mysterious figure then replies, "That's not important. What is important is YOU. You're coming with me."

Shadow Yoshi
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Re: Continue the Story!

Postby Shadow Yoshi » Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:25 pm

The mysterious figure grabbed the tranquilizer and soon they were on their way to the secret lab. After picking up the lab, the three went to the secret laboratory. Upon arriving, though, the laboratory was in shambles.

"What happened?" said the mysterious figure, shocked.

"Woof," answered the lab.

It was at this point that Joey started to regain consciousness.

HenryRichard
Birdo
Birdo
Flair: Is this where I type my password?

Postby HenryRichard » Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:30 pm

Forum games are not allowed.
Locked. PM me or another non-staff member with screenshots and a non-working download link to have it unlocked.

The lab immediately hit Joey on the head, knocking him out again. The mysterious figure then removes his disguise and revealed himself to be John Cena, who kidnapped Joey so he could take over the SMBX forums.

"You should get a life instead of trying to become overlord of an internet forum," a second mysterious figure said to John Cena.

aero
Palom
Palom

Postby aero » Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:45 pm

The other mysterious figure revealed himself and said "It's me! Goku!" Scared and confused, John Cena gave up trying to take over the SMBX forums so he can star in Fred the movie, and do some voice acting for Scooby Doo's Wrestlemania Mystery. Joey reclaimed his ownership of the SMBX forum with Goku at his side, but there was a robot army approaching from the distance being led by a mysterious furry from Brazil.

MrPunchia
Eerie
Eerie
Flair: muncher moment
Pronouns: any

Postby MrPunchia » Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:48 pm

The robot army shouted "NO FORUM GAMES ALLOWED", but Joey was like "But it's April Fools!"

FanofSMBX
Mouser
Mouser

Postby FanofSMBX » Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:52 pm

"Hey!" said FanofSMBX. "An inferior species like you has no say in this. P.S. I am not a furry!" A giant boot fell out of the sky, squishing FanofSMBX and breaking his Chaos Emral-powered robot controller. The robots began to run berserk.Then, Knuckles burst out of the shoe and stole the Chaos Emrals. He flashed a toothy grin to Joey before running off to places unknown.

Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid
Flair: stop looking at my flair dangit

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:55 pm

MrPunchia wrote:The robot army shouted "NO FORUM GAMES ALLOWED", but Joey was like "But it's April Fools!"
psst, read the rules

--

Joey was in shock. He couldn't believe how much he had been hoodwinked. He then attempted to chase after Knuckles in an attempt to save the Chaos Emeralds, but to no avail.

FanofSMBX
Mouser
Mouser

Postby FanofSMBX » Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:58 pm

Then, a mysterious red-and-black figure popped out of a bush. "I am Doctor Eggman" the figure stated to Joey. "We need to team up to defeat these robots and get back the Emrals from Knuckles. What say you?"

PixelPest
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario
Flair: Tamer of Boom Booms

Postby PixelPest » Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:07 pm

FanofSMBX wrote:Then, a mysterious red-and-black figure popped out of a bush. "I am Doctor Eggman" the figure stated to Joey. "We need to team up to defeat these robots and get back the Emrals from Knuckles. What say you?"
"I'd say I'm kinda hungry," Joey replied. "Do you serve omlettes by any chance? You're Eggman you know." "That's not very punny," said Doctor Eggman," feeling somewhat offended that Joey would suggest such a thing. Then Knux descended from the sky on a giant blender and Joey got scrambled eggs

Ecruteak
Rocky Wrench
Rocky Wrench
Flair: It's been...
Pronouns: she/they

Postby Ecruteak » Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:36 pm

(Made no sense, removed.)
Last edited by Ecruteak on Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PixelPest
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario

Postby PixelPest » Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:52 pm

ShyGuyOfMoonside wrote:After Joey had eaten his scrambled eggs, this kid named Youngster Joey appeared and said:
"Hey, you! You have the same name as me! That means we have to battle!"
He then sent out his top percentage Rattata, which was Level 100. Eggman and Knux were still in the background, contemplating why the hell this kid was challenging Joey to a battle.
This doesn't make sense with the plot. In what I wrote, Knux just descended on Eggman with a blender. Scrambled eggs was used more as a metaphorical joke of Eggman being destroyed by Knux's flying blender

aero
Palom
Palom

Postby aero » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:07 pm

PixelPest wrote:plot
lol

Meanwhile, John Cena was having an eggs-itential crisis of his own while recording sequels to the Fred movie. Realizing that his purpose on this earth was to conquer the SMBX forums, he stole the orange box. Inside it he put the dankest, smelliest, and spiciest meme that has never been seen by mortal men.

FanofSMBX
Mouser
Mouser

Postby FanofSMBX » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:10 pm

The meme-in-the-box teleported to where Joey was, and it destroyed the outdated robots with the power of the Internet. "Oh, the artificial humanity!" said Eggman from under the blender. "Let's juice!" said Knuckles as he flew over to the box and punched it.

Murphmario
Chargin' Chuck
Chargin' Chuck
Pronouns: he/him

Postby Murphmario » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:42 pm

Knuckles manages to punch the box, but it retaliated by flashing a very bright light. When the light was over, a shadowy figure resembling Merio was standing there, identity unknown. What was known that he suddenly runs and steals the Chaos Emral from Knuckles.

MistakesWereMade
Torpedo Ted
Torpedo Ted

Postby MistakesWereMade » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:43 pm

All of the ruckus was extremely loud, reaching qig's hyper sensitive ears. He snapped, went over to the place where the scenario is set, literally fell through the celling, yelled "CAN YOU NOT? I'M TRYING TO PEACEFULLY CONTINUE MY CATGIRL ERP ON FXIV" and started punching everyone in the dick until they fell over. It did not work on joey though, as the attacked area was too disfunctional to feel pain.

Joey quickly remembered his psychological warfare lessons, so he offered everyone in the room a dickpic in order to refresh their fighting spirit. Everyone stood up, and the confrontation against qig began.

PixelPest
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario

Postby PixelPest » Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:08 pm

qig quickly realized he was overpowered and begged for mercy, but Joey's clan would not show him any mercy. Joey's companions held qig down such that he could not move. Joey pulled out a Playboy Magazine Fan fiction story about Shadow Kracko and forced qig to read it to them. As qig read he began to feel nauseous and quickly fainted. However, Joey had never read the Shadow Kracko fanfic and him and his companions succumbed to the pain of poor plot development and fainted as well

Julia Pseudo
Ludwig
Ludwig
Flair: gay gaymer girl
Pronouns: She/her

Postby Julia Pseudo » Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:28 pm

The shadow whom everyone thought was Mario stepped into the light, revealing himself to actually be John Cena. As trumpets played, he readied his ninja sword for a fight against Knuckles. Knuckles smashed his fists together, saying "Let's do this". They ran towards each other but just before the battle began, Kyasarin appeared out of nowhere. "I hath returned," he said.

Shadow Yoshi
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Postby Shadow Yoshi » Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:35 pm

"you're*," Quill said, also emerging out of nowhere. It seemed as though a quadruple battle was on the horizon. Everyone else grabbed popcorn and awaited the brawl. Kyasarin quickly drew his hammer.

FanofSMBX
Mouser
Mouser

Postby FanofSMBX » Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:40 pm

"Lock and load, hags!" said Bowser as he fell out of his Doomship on top of Kyasarin. "These Emrals are mine!" "We have to work together to defeat Bowser." said Joey to Quill, Kyrasarin, Knuckles, and John Cena. "But with the power of friendship, we can do anythung!"

PixelPest
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario

Postby PixelPest » Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:46 pm

"Back down losers," Kyasarin said to Quill and the others. "I can handle this myself." "But, teamwork?" Quill stuttered. "Plus, we have Ultimate Rinka on our side." Suddenly, two Rinkas shot down from the sky and became Enjl and Pyro. "We, the human-ish servants of Ultimate Rinka are here," they said in a creepy unison. "To hell with that," said Kyasarin. "In my absence I have obtained the power of a greater meme: Ultimate Switch Block." Then a dark light mist fizzled into existence and encased Kyasarin in a radiant fog. Then the shadow in the fog, the one of Kyasarin, began to change...

Return to “April Fools Day”