Facetious topics from April 1st.
Julia Pseudo
Ludwig
Ludwig
Flair: gay gaymer girl
Pronouns: She/her

Re: Continue the Story!

Postby Julia Pseudo » Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:08 pm

Things were looking bleak, but thankfully Spider-Man swung in on a web-line and kicked Kyasarin in the balls. He reeled back in pain and angrily grumbled "You and me could rule this city together, Spider-Man, but instead, we'll fight to the death!". Before the fight could begin, though, Enjl and Pyro attacked, shooting their lasers at Knuckles and John Cena and killing them instantly. Shocked, Quill shouted "I thought you were on our side!". Enjl and Pyro shook their heads, saying in unison "They were spies, sent by the real villain to assassinate Bowser".

Circle Guy
Rocky Wrench
Rocky Wrench

Postby Circle Guy » Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:50 am

Circle Guy walked over, trying to hand out flyers for Megaluavania 2.0. Suddenly, Joey picked up Circle Guy and prepared to throw him at Enjl. "Hey Joey, what are you do-" Circle Guy went flying at Enjl and hit him in the face.

PixelPest
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario
Flair: Tamer of Boom Booms

Postby PixelPest » Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:54 am

When Circle Guy was about to collide with Enjl, Enjl began to glow Enjlectrically, such that as Circle Guy collided with Enjl's face, he was instantly vaporized. "What an annoying little twerp, almost ruined my masquera!" said Enjl, but Pyro said nothing. "Pyro, what are you doing? We always speak in unison! It's been our thing for like the last five minutes." "Sorry. This Dr. Emral is delicious, Enjl. I just drank a whole can," Pyro replied, holding up the can. "You know what? Maybe we should start merchandising in the name of Ultimate Rinka!" With that, Enjl and Pyro turned back into Rinkas and shot off into the sky. The can of Dr. Emral clattered to the ground, giving off a dejected clank

Shadow Yoshi
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Postby Shadow Yoshi » Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:01 am

Those remaining gazed into the horizon; the sun was beginning to rise, and a figure could be seen flying across the sky. It looked like a golden Ho-Oh, but as it got closer everyone realized that it was, in fact, Redigit.

"Prepare yourselves," he said, "for it is not over."

Return to “April Fools Day”