SMBX 2.0 Annoying Notifications

For topics related to SuperMarioBrosX.org. Suggest anything that you would like to see on the site here.
Neoflash
Hoopster
Hoopster

SMBX 2.0 Annoying Notifications

Postby Neoflash » Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:04 pm

One day, I thought I would be "Nice" and comment my Feedback about the new SMBX 2.0 update. Ever since, I've been getting notifications from it every time somebody comments on that post. Is there a way I can block these notifications? They're so annoying and every time it says that I have a notification, it just says "SMBX 2.0 Open Beta", Because somehow every thing that breathes air is commenting on this post and it continuously clogs my notifications.

PixelPest
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario
Flair: Tamer of Boom Booms

Re: SMBX 2.0 Annoying Notifications

Postby PixelPest » Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:12 pm

You can click "Mark All Read" or go into the User Control Panel and manage your subscriptions

Mable
Ludwig
Ludwig

Postby Mable » Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:19 pm

Idk but the only response i saw was Enjl when he asked you to elaborate on the issues you have and you never responded. The last pages don't have any posts from people commenting on you're post.

So, that's where i ask how this is annoying you if no one responded to it anymore. Also ofc air breathers reply this is a forum after all or did you not want anyone to reply to it??

Edit: Selecting mark all read doesn't help. I do that everytime and whenever i get a response and saw it or that the staff closed a report i made, it still shows Notifications 1 even though everything is readed. Sounds to me like a bug in this thing.

Neoflash
Hoopster
Hoopster

Postby Neoflash » Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:04 pm

Tinkerbell wrote:Idk but the only response i saw was Enjl when he asked you to elaborate on the issues you have and you never responded. The last pages don't have any posts from people commenting on you're post.

So, that's where i ask how this is annoying you if no one responded to it anymore. Also ofc air breathers reply this is a forum after all or did you not want anyone to reply to it??

Edit: Selecting mark all read doesn't help. I do that everytime and whenever i get a response and saw it or that the staff closed a report i made, it still shows Notifications 1 even though everything is readed. Sounds to me like a bug in this thing.
I never said that I didn't want anybody to reply to it. I'm saying that I don't need to see every single comment on a post that wasn't even made by me.

HenryRichard
Birdo
Birdo
Flair: Is this where I type my password?

Postby HenryRichard » Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:16 pm

You must've subscribed to it. In the user control panel you can go to "manage subscriptions" and remove the topic from there.

Return to “SuperMarioBrosX.org”