SMBZ (Story)

Share your own stories or make them up together.
Suckerman7 GM
Rocky Wrench
Rocky Wrench
Flair: Multiversal Traveller/Prismverse's God of Creation
Pronouns: he/him

SMBZ (Story)

Postby Suckerman7 GM » Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:50 pm

CHAPTER I: RETURN OF BOWSER

It was a peaceful day in the meadows of Mushroom Kingdom. A goomba was walking past the meadows peacefully and silently when it saw a suspicious gem. It wondered what can it be.

GOOMBA: What is this? Is this a gem or something?

It tried to touch it to see if it's safe or not.

GOOMBA: Mmmmm... It looks like it doesn't bring any trouble. I'll get appreciations when I bring this to Goomboss.

When it carried the gem, the sky started to glow. A mysterious silhoutte appeared out of nowhere. And he replied with a robotic voice:

???: Give that Chaos Emerald!

The goomba surprised.

GOOMBA: What? What emerald?

???: It's the Chaos Emerald behind you!

GOOMBA: No! I'm not gonna give it you! I have to survive!

Then the mysterious robot charged his lasers and hit the goomba at full power. And he disappeared. But the goomba was killed.

Meanwhile, at the Mario Circuit, there are celebrations about a special event. Two lakitus appeared and the one of them said:

SPEAKER LAKITU: Hello and welcome to 50th anniversary Mario Kart Tournament! Today, two rival teams are going to compete at Mario Kart Challenge! On the left side, the heroic Brothers, Hope of Mushroom Kingdom, The Mario Bros.!

Everyone cheered up and clapped them loudly.

SPEAKER LAKITU: On the right side, the richest people in the world, the terrifying cheaters, The Wario Bros.!

Nobody clapped at them. But Wario became angry.

SPEAKER LAKITU: And we're not going to begin until we introduce our princess, Princess Toadstool!

Princess Toadstool greeted everyone with her beautiful face and voice.

SPEAKER LAKITU: So, let the race begin! In 5... 4... 3... 2... 1... BEGIN!!!

Wario Bros. begin before the race starts and smoked down Mario Bros. They laughed terrifyingly and sinisterly.

Mario and Luigi became angry about their cheat. Luigi tried to start the engine. But it didn't work. And Mario gave a Golden Mushroom. When he put it, the car's speed increased super high! And they left Wario Bros. behind. They became surprised and fulled up their speed. Now they are nose-to-nose and they have passed the middle of the race. Suddenly, Wario Bros. send a Mini Mushroom to slow Mario Bros. down. And Mario Bros. became small and slow. But the Wario Bros. were scary and huge. Mario suddenly bring a Super Mushroom and returned to right side. Now they are nose-nose and the race is about to be over.

SPEAKER LAKITU: They are nose-to-nose and approaching to the finish line!

But a barrage of Bob-ombs appeared and covered the finish line. They're increasing very very much. And a banana appeared. Mario and Wario Bros. screamed loudly and launched very very high up to the sky. Princess Toadstool become worried about Mario and Luigi. Mario, Luigi, Wario and Waluigi fell into the ground hard. And Luigi fell onto Mario. While they are stunned, a mysterious silhoutte was approaching with another one. Suddenly, Bowser and Kamek appeared!

SPEAKER LAKITU: Oh no! It's BOWSER!!!

Bowser landed onto the land and looked at Mario and Luigi. But Luigi hid behind Mario because he was scared.

BOWSER: Hahahaha! Well, we meet again Mario! And you, green mustachio!

Mario and Bowser looked at each other. And Bowser said loudly:

BOWSER: We'll have a rageful deathmatch against you and me! There's no escape!!!

TO BE CONTINUED...

Emral
Cute Yoshi Egg
Cute Yoshi Egg
Flair: Phoenix

Re: SMBZ (Story)

Postby Emral » Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:34 pm

Original story do not steal.

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:41 pm

Ibremember watching this animation twice about half a decade ago. I liked the Minus worl part (part 6 or 7 I think if I remember correctly) and gave me inspiration. I do not know if you were the original creaor or not, bit if you are (which I doubt) why not just show a new episode? Either way, nice to see this again in Transcript formate.

Julia Pseudo
Ludwig
Ludwig
Flair: gay gaymer girl
Pronouns: She/her

Postby Julia Pseudo » Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:46 pm

This is a blatant rip-off of Super Mario Bros. Z by Alvin-Earthworm from Newgrounds, posted without credit. So... I'm going to lock this.

Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid
Flair: stop looking at my flair dangit

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:11 pm

It's like you didn't even try to hide the fact that you stole it.

Return to “Fan Fiction and Roleplaying”