Official community level contests.
Cedur
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario
Flair: I'm gone, for chess and minesweeper
Pronouns: he/him

Re: Community Contest 12 - TOP 3!

Postby Cedur » Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:54 am

As for now the contest is fully done and dusted beside the episode, and it seems like it's taking extraordinarily long. I don't see why it shouldn't be locked (not archived) until the episode is done.

Also if it's just due to both Quill and Valtteri being busy, couldn't they ask around for support?

PixelPest
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario
Flair: Tamer of Boom Booms

Postby PixelPest » Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:00 am

Supershroom wrote:As for now the contest is fully done and dusted beside the episode, and it seems like it's taking extraordinarily long. I don't see why it shouldn't be locked (not archived) until the episode is done.

Also if it's just due to both Quill and Valtteri being busy, couldn't they ask around for support?
Tinkerbell's post explains the answer to the first part of your post really well. Regarding the second, patience

NicoBros
Fighter Fly
Fighter Fly
Flair: Heh.
Pronouns: He/Him

Postby NicoBros » Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:23 am

I know, this contest have ended. So... I'm still a beginner. Can someone say to me a beginner level contest open?

HeroLinik
Boom Boom
Boom Boom

Postby HeroLinik » Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:39 am

It_ a_me_NicoBros wrote:I know, this contest have ended. So... I'm still a beginner. Can someone say to me a beginner level contest open?
I don't think a "beginner" contest will ever be the case, and you don't have to go and improve your design to join a contest. The point of a contest is to see how well your design matches up against the others. Even the CCs themselves are opportunities to improve your level design when you see how the others have done their levels, in terms of design and gimmick choices.

Return to “Level Contests”