Castle of Complication

Levels posted here need a lot of work before they're ready to be played.
Castlemaster712
Bob-Omb
Bob-Omb

Re: Castle of Complication

Postby Castlemaster712 » Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:31 pm

I don't think that this level is that bad, there is definitely room for improvement, but the worst part for me was the SMW players, you should've used some other version, not the awful 1x1 pixel one.

Mr Boring
Rex
Rex

Postby Mr Boring » Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:05 pm

I'm taking note of how to improve now because I won't improve at all if I just start to make comebacks and ignore criticism. I plan to make an Airship level next. It's a level I made on Super Mario Maker, but I'm not sure if it will be good enough to the community of this forum.
Here are the changes I plan on in the SMBX version of the level:
-Get rid of some things like bombs coming out of upward pipes for no reason.
-Have a few less enemies so it won't have to many of theme where it's close to enemy spams.
-You decide what the game style should be (SMB3 or SMW) before I release it.
-Either get rid of the flamethrower part or make it a bit different.
-Would donut blocks fit in an airship level? If not, then I won't include those.
- The Bonus part with 1-ups and coins at the very top of the ship accessed by climbing on a vine in a ? block, may instead have a pipe lead to that part.
-Have a koopaling be the boss instead of Bowser Junior
-airship BGOs if there are any.
The Mario Maker version has coins placed at spots, (other than the bonus part) a both question blocks and by themselves. I plan on keeping those the same. Thoughts?

Mr Boring
Rex
Rex

Postby Mr Boring » Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:08 pm

Tinkerbell wrote:Wow butthurt rofl. Thats the typical people who completly ignore everything and never improve but insult those who give their opinions.

You haven't improve anything after that poor boss rush.
You're right. I apologize for making fun of you and I'll consider your critiques for my next work.

Return to “The Trash Can”