SMBX Survey

For topics related to SuperMarioBrosX.org. Suggest anything that you would like to see on the site here.
Ecruteak
Rocky Wrench
Rocky Wrench
Flair: It's been...
Pronouns: she/they

Re: SMBX Survey

Postby Ecruteak » Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:48 am

I chose From an Affiliate, and that affiliate is SMW Central.

Reiuji Utsuho
Snifit
Snifit
Flair: Time to make myself disappear

Postby Reiuji Utsuho » Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:58 am

Other was the only one that fit.

Back when the original site had flash games I was usually playing those and SMBX wasn't of my interest. I suppose I grew bored and curious but a few months later I ended up downloading it and I've just had it since. ~

DarkWolf658
Snifit
Snifit

Postby DarkWolf658 » Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:33 pm

I was just wandering TCF when I found a post about SMBX on red's profile page. I searched it up and ended up downloading it.

Magician
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus
Pronouns: he/him

Postby Magician » Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:12 pm

AeroMatter wrote:Reminder that if asked, please reply when asked to make a specification.
Other. Older SMBX forums.

lighthouse64
Charged Spiny
Charged Spiny

Postby lighthouse64 » Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:39 am

Pretty Simple. I just typed up smbx in my search engine after downloading it from soft32

Nanaya
Phanto
Phanto
Flair: When's Mafia

Postby Nanaya » Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:31 pm

Well i remember some friends told me about during my early years in yhe internet from smf times. During those times i stumbled on Redigit's site. I got smbx that way... 1.3 never went to the fourms
Now since about 2014 end of summer, i decided to look up smbx again. I found my way here. I was just a guest for a while. Then i realized i could not leave. I joined and well here i am.

Fuyu
Boom Boom
Boom Boom
Pronouns: He/Him

Postby Fuyu » Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:22 pm

Well looks like I mistook the forums with SMBX, like many have. I voted for "Through PGE/Other Mario editors" since I was thinking of SMBX, but if we were to talk about the forum itself I would choose Other, as I came from older forums as well.

I'm originally from NSMBX, I joined the back on Aug 27 of 2012, probably one of the not so good times of the community. I've also been on SMBX:R, but I'd rather not talk about that place. I don't have an awesome backstory to me joining the forums, so excuse me if you were expecting me to come up with some HL3 **** or something.

Return to “SuperMarioBrosX.org”