A Message

For topics related to SuperMarioBrosX.org. Suggest anything that you would like to see on the site here.
Flying Brick
Ripper II
Ripper II

A Message

Postby Flying Brick » Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:13 pm

Before any of this, I want to make clear that this is NOT mine. I'm simply doing something for an old friend. Please don't rage at me over the contents of this message. I don't know what happened, and quite frankly, I don't care what happens to this message. I'm just the messenger. Don't shoot me.

Dear Joey.

You have permanently banned me. No surprise to me however, I knew you'd find some way to justify the silencing of my criticisms of islam. Anyways I want to give you the benefit of the doubt. Maybe you weren't looking for a way to censor me. Maybe you were sincerely trying to uphold whatever is good.

I shouldn't probably assume malicious intent in everyone.

Now here is the ban you have given me in all it's glory.
Spoiler: show
Link to full image, in case it doesn't show correctly - http://i.imgur.com/nLlNp5L.png

Now this is interesting because you state that I have ''proven'' that I have not been able to follow the first rule. It's interesting because you'd think that if I have been really this bad in disregarding the first rule in my entire time here, it would be quite prevalent in my posting habits. Now it's interesting how you use the word proven like that. By what standard, by what line have I crossed, what amount of sufficient and prevalent examples do you have of me constantly not following the first rule. Constantly not obeying the first rule even after I am corrected to respect others?

You have failed to follow due process in this matter. The last time I even vaguely said something disrespectful to someone was a very long time ago and it was only once. For me to "prove" that I blatantly disregard the first rule, I would have to do it very often right?

The previous warning you gave me on my comment of Islam was not disrespecting anyone. You gave me that as a first warning, not because of me breaking the first rule.

If someone trashes an ideology and someone gets offended, then that person is not insulting the offended person himself. That shouldn't of been a first warning. That shouldn't of been anything.

Oh please quote mine, examples of me disrespecting people sooooooo far in the past and bring it up here. Oh please do!

Ridiculous, you can debate this with me like a man, or just dismiss this and lock it or whatever like a child who yells '' lalala im not listening lalala"

I'll be waiting for your response.

- Sincerely Radishl

HenryRichard
Birdo
Birdo
Flair: Is this where I type my password?

Re: A Message

Postby HenryRichard » Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:29 pm

Wouldn't it be better to just PM Joey with this?

Mable
Ludwig
Ludwig

Postby Mable » Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:31 pm

Wouldn't it be better to ignore this?

h2643
Birdo
Birdo

Postby h2643 » Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:46 pm

Why is this thread not trashed yet. He's an idiot and that's, in my opinion, a good-enough reason for a ban.
Last edited by h2643 on Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Panda
Purple Yoshi Egg
Purple Yoshi Egg
Flair: 1453 worst year of life
Pronouns: she/her

Postby Panda » Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:17 pm

Why should Joey even respond to this? This thread will probably just get locked.
To be fair, Radishl was banned for a reason - so he didn't have to be heard on the forum anymore. Posting stuff for him is probably against forum rules.

Flying Brick
Ripper II
Ripper II

Postby Flying Brick » Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:24 pm

Again, I'm just doing a favor - not just for a banned user, but for a friend. Still, I don't care whether this thread gets locked or not. This is as far into this ongoing drama as I'm gonna get.

Mable
Ludwig
Ludwig

Postby Mable » Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:28 pm

If you call him a friend. I seriously would ask.. do you really want a friend like him? Especially over the www? He has proven being a total racist against some people, has insulted a group of religious people, insulted others for no reason, abused a thread to shove down his mind into our throats?

If he is ur friend, tell him to say what he said in the open world. But i doubt that he will still look like a human after he did. You can get into serious trouble if you do what he did in a public place.

He deserved his ban and trying to evade it doesn't make it better, it's how the staff deals with people like him.

TLtimelord
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg
Flair: Info under raps

Postby TLtimelord » Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:45 pm

"Oh please quote mine, examples of me disrespecting people sooooooo far in the past and bring it up here. Oh please do!"

Just about every other one of his posts should do. Radishl was just simply an asshole and a flamer in arguments. I knew he had been warned a helluva ton of times for not respecting others and calling names in arguments. He should realize that if someone doesn't agree with him doesn't mean they're "on drugs."

Julia Pseudo
Ludwig
Ludwig
Flair: gay gaymer girl
Pronouns: She/her

Postby Julia Pseudo » Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:49 pm

basically what TNT said.

Return to “SuperMarioBrosX.org”