Penguin Slip Slide (SMBX 1.4)

This is the place to post levels that are made just for fun.
Lx Xzit
Lakitu
Lakitu

Penguin Slip Slide (SMBX 1.4)

Postby Lx Xzit » Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:19 pm

This only works in SMBX 1,4.1, if you want know more about this version pleaase visit this: Click Here!

Now, here's a video of the level!

Original Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKCNfH53ABs

And of course, the download link!
Last edited by Lx Xzit on Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PROX
Banned

Re: Pengui Slip Slide (SMBX 1.4.1)

Postby PROX » Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:24 pm

this better not get locked. Anyway, this level is awesome from what I can tell. I find it strange that the water isn't really there since you can't exactly swim in it.

Waddle
Tellah
Tellah
Flair: hi!!!
Pronouns: He/Him

Postby Waddle » Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:42 pm

Inb4 Joey locks this bc SMBX 1.4

Also I'm in love with the transparency.

Lx Xzit
Lakitu
Lakitu

Postby Lx Xzit » Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:00 pm

PROX wrote:this better not get locked
Totally agree.
PROX wrote:Anyway, this level is awesome from what I can tell. I find it strange that the water isn't really there since you can't exactly swim in it.
Thank you! I'm glad you think this about my level (I actually didn't put much effort on it as I usually do in my levels...) however, it's good to hear someone liked this! The water it's so because is a way to "force" the player to have a Penguin Suit by, as you can't swim you can't continue the level without slip. (I disable the function of swim in "Liquids" settings, I did this I made this unintentionally but I realized that disable the swim would be great and would prevent cheating, so I kept it!).
Waddle Derp wrote:Inb4 Joey locks this bc SMBX 1.4
Well, this have almost a hour without get locked... New record for a SMBX 1.4's topic I guess...
Also I'm in love with the transparency.
Tanks, it was really easy to do, the magic of PNG files and SMBX 1.4. :)

h2643
Birdo
Birdo

Postby h2643 » Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:00 pm

PROX wrote:this better not get locked.
Waddle Derp wrote:Inb4 Joey locks this bc SMBX 1.4
Do you two realize that there are already levels posted here which are compatible only with SMBX 1.4.1 and are not locked? Heck, there's one below this level's topic: http://www.smbxgame.com/forums/v ... 32&t=12166

Cacazk
Monty Mole
Monty Mole

Re: Penguin Slip Slide (SMBX 1.4)

Postby Cacazk » Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:19 pm

My goodness... These new power ups of NSMBWii completely changed the SMBX :shock:!
About the level, that idea of level is great for this penguin power up! Great graphics too..

Lx Xzit
Lakitu
Lakitu

Postby Lx Xzit » Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:14 pm

Cacazk wrote:My goodness... These new power ups of NSMBWii completely changed the SMBX :shock:!
About the level, that idea of level is great for this penguin power up! Great graphics too..
I agree, the new power-ups are really cool (if you want see all the new power-ups check out this short video!)

And thank you! I'm glad you liked the trick, I was inspired in NSMB wii/NSMBU I hope the difficulty of the level be the correct. About the graphics, thank you too! I worked hard on them! (I have some plans for those graphics, I don't want ruin the surprise...) =P

Cacazk
Monty Mole
Monty Mole

Postby Cacazk » Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:57 pm

DarkMecha wrote:
Cacazk wrote:My goodness... These new power ups of NSMBWii completely changed the SMBX :shock:!
I agree, the new power-ups are really cool (if you want see all the new power-ups check out this short video!)

And thank you! I'm glad you liked the trick, I was inspired in NSMB wii/NSMBU I hope the difficulty of the level be the correct. About the graphics, thank you too! I worked hard on them! (I have some plans for those graphics, I don't want ruin the surprise...) =P
The graphics are too good even :roll:.. I have seen this video, but you forgot to show the ability of penguin sliding on the ground. It would be nice do more videos from this version of editor of SMBX 1.4 .

The_Legend_of_Link
Rex
Rex

Postby The_Legend_of_Link » Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:37 pm

Wow, good work man!
This level looks pretty cool!
Downloading this level...

Lx Xzit
Lakitu
Lakitu

Postby Lx Xzit » Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:06 pm

Cacazk wrote:The graphics are too good even... I have seen this video, but you forgot to show the ability of penguin sliding on the ground. It would be nice do more videos from this version of editor of SMBX 1.4 .
It's funny because when I recorded that level was my first time using SMBX 1.4, I know I didn't show the sliding Penguin's ability, then I made this level to test the Penguin Suit and basically all what you can do with it. I agree, we need more SMBX 1.4 stuff; For my part I'll try to make more experiments like this if the time lets me!
The_Legend_of_Link wrote:Wow, good work man!
This level looks pretty cool!
Downloading this level...
Thank you ^^ Hope you have fun playing this!

NewGen300
Goomba
Goomba

Postby NewGen300 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:33 pm

wow, a level on the 1.4, nice work, its a great level, i can see something of inspiration of Geometry Dash, the level are a test of the penguin suit? it focusing on what you can do whith it.

PixelPest
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario
Flair: Tamer of Boom Booms

Postby PixelPest » Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:42 am

Moved to Casual Levels due to the fact that 1.4 is an unsupported build of SMBX, and levels created in this build will not be reviewed by Level Judges.

Return to “Casual Levels”