Super Mario & the Mystery of Bowser's Castle CANCELLED :(

This forum is for projects that are a work in progress.
ShadowStarX
Bronze Yoshi Egg
Bronze Yoshi Egg
Pronouns: he/him

Re: Super Mario & the Mystery of Bowser's Castle

Postby ShadowStarX » Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:55 pm

So, my CC12 level is going to be used in this project:

Smoky-Smutty Skies (or Smoky Skies)
Spoiler: show

ProngoKingdom
Tweeter
Tweeter

Postby ProngoKingdom » Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:57 pm

World 4 looks kinda big. Not bad but big. Lava, ghost, and dark theme is a lot. Shouldn't change it though, your project. I found the other worlds great

Witchking666
Silver Yoshi Egg
Silver Yoshi Egg

Postby Witchking666 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:02 am

The episode has random level themes in all worlds (so there could be an easy lava one in w1 aswell as a hard grassland in the last world)

MrPunchia
Eerie
Eerie
Flair: muncher moment
Pronouns: any

Postby MrPunchia » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:15 pm

This ALL looks wonderful!

P.S.: I've always wondered how you were able to unite with all these collaborators.

Witchking666
Silver Yoshi Egg
Silver Yoshi Egg

Postby Witchking666 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:37 pm

Skype, that's the key.

Erik
Eerie
Eerie

Postby Erik » Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:41 pm

Sorry guys but this project is cancelled.

Lock plz

Snessy the duck
Birdo
Birdo

Postby Snessy the duck » Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:16 am

R.I.P Super Mario & the Mystery of Bowser's Castle

Sunday Augúst 16th 2015 - Monday August 1st 2016

I didn't even know this Episode existed for a long time, but it's still really sad! You will be missed, SMB&tMoBC!

Witchking666
Silver Yoshi Egg
Silver Yoshi Egg

Re: Super Mario & the Mystery of Bowser's Castle CANCELLED :(

Postby Witchking666 » Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:46 am

LEL. we are lazy.

Snessy the duck
Birdo
Birdo

Postby Snessy the duck » Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:57 am

witchking666 wrote:LEL. we are lazy.
Yup! We definitly are being lazy LELlers!

ElectriKong
Flair: I have NO idea what to put here

Postby ElectriKong » Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:21 pm

DarkMatt wrote:Here's a word of warning from DarkMatt regarding making your own project:
STARTING, DEVELOPING, WORKING ON, MANAGING, ADVERTISING, BETA-TESTING, AND FINISHING A PROJECT IS NOT FOR THE FEINT OF HEART, AND IS A MUCH BIGGER ENDEAVOR THAN MOST OF YOU CAN IMAGINE.

DO NOT CREATE A PROJECT THREAD IF YOU CAN NOT SERIOUSLY COMMIT TO IT. YOU WILL NOT FINISH IT.

I've seen too many cancellations and even blatant disregard of project rule 1. Ignorance is ignorance, but I have seen people follow the project rules and then cancel their project because too much work. Please, consider carefully whether or not you should make a thread on the Projects forum, because I don't think you want to make nothing but disappointment. You won't just disappoint everyone, you'll disappoint yourself, and I don't wish that on anyone who wants to use SMBX.

This isn't a rule, but you shouldn't waste your time if you won't give your project the attention it needs. You should do better things like make the best level you can right now and post it on the Levels forum.
Why could you not listen to him? He does have a point, you know.

Mable
Ludwig
Ludwig

Postby Mable » Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:37 pm

Let's see if you will finish the one you work on.

ElectriKong

Postby ElectriKong » Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:57 pm

Tinkerbell wrote:Let's see if you will finish the one you work on.
Eventually. It may end up being put on hold and stuff, but I don't plan to completely cancel the game.

Erik
Eerie
Eerie

Postby Erik » Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:04 pm

King of Eterity wrote:
DarkMatt wrote:Here's a word of warning from DarkMatt regarding making your own project:
STARTING, DEVELOPING, WORKING ON, MANAGING, ADVERTISING, BETA-TESTING, AND FINISHING A PROJECT IS NOT FOR THE FEINT OF HEART, AND IS A MUCH BIGGER ENDEAVOR THAN MOST OF YOU CAN IMAGINE.

DO NOT CREATE A PROJECT THREAD IF YOU CAN NOT SERIOUSLY COMMIT TO IT. YOU WILL NOT FINISH IT.

I've seen too many cancellations and even blatant disregard of project rule 1. Ignorance is ignorance, but I have seen people follow the project rules and then cancel their project because too much work. Please, consider carefully whether or not you should make a thread on the Projects forum, because I don't think you want to make nothing but disappointment. You won't just disappoint everyone, you'll disappoint yourself, and I don't wish that on anyone who wants to use SMBX.

This isn't a rule, but you shouldn't waste your time if you won't give your project the attention it needs. You should do better things like make the best level you can right now and post it on the Levels forum.
Next time, please give him the chance to point it out himself, thank you.

ElectriKong

Postby ElectriKong » Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:15 pm

Ludwig von Koopa wrote:
King of Eterity wrote:

He has not been online for 3 weeks, so he probably won't go and point it out. Anyway, I am just curious, among others, why you'd cancel this. Saying sorry this is canceled does not really help and just makes the disappointment worse.

Erik
Eerie
Eerie

Postby Erik » Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:54 am

King of Eterity wrote:
Ludwig von Koopa wrote:
King of Eterity wrote: Why could you not listen to him? He does have a point, you know.
He has not been online for 3 weeks, so he probably won't go and point it out. Anyway, I am just curious, among others, why you'd cancel this. Saying sorry this is canceled does not really help and just makes the disappointment worse.
1: Lack of interest
2: Lack of progress
3: Lack of time

Enough reasons??

Alagirez
Boom Boom
Boom Boom
Flair: Show your fangs!
Pronouns: He/Him/That wolf

Postby Alagirez » Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:59 am

King of Eterity wrote:

These rules are optional so you should stop complaining just bc LVK cancelled this project.

Witchking666
Silver Yoshi Egg
Silver Yoshi Egg

Postby Witchking666 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:38 am

Camacho wrote: These rules are optional so you should stop complaining just bc LVK cancelled this project.
It isn't just ludwig's fault though, to be honest, he is the one who made most stuff that did get finished. Most of the team failed for different reasons. Ludwig stopped making SMBX levels a while back, Waddle Derp's computer crashed and he didnt remake most of the levels. Lukas used to cancel almost every level he worked on, shadowstar is lazy, and Bossedit8 and I focused solely on Airship Attack 2 and Mario and Luigi: Quest of Fear respectively.

Return to “Projects”