Community Contest 11 - WE HAVE A WINNER!

Official community level contests.
mariogeek2
Rocky Wrench
Rocky Wrench

Re: Community Contest 11 - WE HAVE A WINNER!

Postby mariogeek2 » Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:27 pm

Bomber57 wrote:
mariogeek2 wrote:
MECHDRAGON777 wrote: That was a typographical error made from a phone.
Better yet than that, there is a frickin' edit button to edit your posts, so you can post and then fix the grammatical errors.
Better yet than THAT, maybe you shouldn't jump on people for no fucking reason.
But I HAD a reason.

Bomber57
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg

Postby Bomber57 » Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:50 pm

mariogeek2 wrote:
Bomber57 wrote:
mariogeek2 wrote: Better yet than that, there is a frickin' edit button to edit your posts, so you can post and then fix the grammatical errors.
Better yet than THAT, maybe you shouldn't jump on people for no fucking reason.
But I HAD a reason.
Reason or no reason, you could've presented the helpful information in a less sarcastic/aggressive way. That only breeds unnecessary toxicity, and this community is already bubbling over with it.

Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid
Flair: stop looking at my flair dangit

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:28 pm

*cough* preview post button on full editor *cough*

mariogeek2
Rocky Wrench
Rocky Wrench

Postby mariogeek2 » Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:59 pm

Bomber57 wrote:
mariogeek2 wrote:But I HAD a reason.
Reason or no reason, you could've presented the helpful information in a less sarcastic/aggressive way. That only breeds unnecessary toxicity, and this community is already bubbling over with it.
Okay, I guess your right man. I'll try to be better when posting. Sorry md777.

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:47 am

mariogeek2 wrote:
Bomber57 wrote:
mariogeek2 wrote:But I HAD a reason.
Okay, I guess your right man. I'll try to be better when posting. Sorry md777.
I am okay with it. I am known for typographical errors. It is just that on a phone, I have a tendency to make errors that I can not see til about a day or more latter... Thank you for understanding!

RudeGuy
Fry Guy
Fry Guy
Flair: local guy

Postby RudeGuy » Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:52 am

MECHDRAGON777 wrote:I am known for typographical errors. It is just that on a phone, I have a tendency to make errors that I can not see til about a day or more latter...
What about starting to check your posts before submitting

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:07 am

RudeGuy07 wrote:
MECHDRAGON777 wrote:I am known for typographical errors. It is just that on a phone, I have a tendency to make errors that I can not see til about a day or more latter...
What about starting to check your posts before submitting
I rarly use the full editor and some of my mistakes are actually from me not knowing how to spell something...

Ness-Wednesday
Purple Yoshi Egg
Purple Yoshi Egg
Flair: Diverse Scouts
Pronouns: He/Him

Postby Ness-Wednesday » Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:45 am

Bomber57 wrote:Unnecessary toxicity, and this community is already bubbling over with it.
I'm with you on this.
I've spoiled the horrible horror of the Pokemon amiibo costumes in Super mario maker and it went from funny and it went straight to rude comments, that I got.
Personally, I don't like how it's been, and It's just unfair to everyone.

Mable
Ludwig
Ludwig

Postby Mable » Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:03 am

Just a friendly advice after you saw those reactions it's better not to bring it up again

mariogeek2
Rocky Wrench
Rocky Wrench

Postby mariogeek2 » Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:48 pm

Tinkerbell wrote:Just a friendly advice after you saw those reactions it's better not to bring it up again
Agreed.

Thegreatrainbowyoshi
Koopa
Koopa

Postby Thegreatrainbowyoshi » Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:34 pm

It's been so loooooong....... almost an month aldearly and yet TOB10 isn't relased.
When it will come out? and quil, you said it will come mid september, and it's now late september

mariogeek2
Rocky Wrench
Rocky Wrench

Postby mariogeek2 » Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:05 am

Thegreatrainbowyoshi wrote:It's been so loooooong....... almost an month aldearly and yet TOB10 isn't relased.
When it will come out? and quil, you said it will come mid september, and it's now late september
Stop complaining about ToB10 not being out yet. It'll be out when they release it.

Also, just a quick suggestion, be glad it's taking so long for it to be released. The longer it takes the better the episode will be.

HeroLinik
Boom Boom
Boom Boom

Postby HeroLinik » Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:52 am

mariogeek2 wrote:
Thegreatrainbowyoshi wrote:It's been so loooooong....... almost an month aldearly and yet TOB10 isn't relased.
Stop complaining about ToB10 not being out yet. It'll be out when they release it.

Also, just a quick suggestion, be glad it's taking so long for it to be released. The longer it takes the better the episode will be.
Agreed. ToB10/ToBX is probably going to be a really good one because it's the tenth one, thus it's a milestone. Also, as it's taking a long time they're putting more effort into it. Think of the Pokemon games and you get the idea.

Mable
Ludwig
Ludwig

Postby Mable » Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:28 am

Linik wrote:Agreed. ToB10/ToBX is probably going to be a really good one because it's the tenth one, thus it's a milestone. Also, as it's taking a long time they're putting more effort into it. Think of the Pokemon games and you get the idea.
Not true at all but i let you believe what you believe.

Quill
Rydia
Rydia

Postby Quill » Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:52 pm

I didn't say it would come out mid-September. I said that was what we were aiming for. I said this in case of a delay.

MistakesWereMade
Torpedo Ted
Torpedo Ted

Postby MistakesWereMade » Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:07 pm

Quill wrote:
I didn't say it would come out mid-September. I said that was what we were aiming for. I said this in case of a delay.

Quill
Rydia
Rydia

Postby Quill » Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:40 pm

I am proud to announce that the next instalment of the Tower of Biased series will be titled: Super Mario and the Tower of Biased 9: Episode 2

LordYoshi999
Spike
Spike

Postby LordYoshi999 » Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:57 pm

Quill wrote:I am proud to announce that the next instalment of the Tower of Biased series will be titled: Super Mario and the Tower of Biased 9: Episode 2
:o
great
name
10/10
ign
uh
someone else
No seriously is that the name

mariogeek2
Rocky Wrench
Rocky Wrench

Postby mariogeek2 » Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:36 pm

Linik wrote:
mariogeek2 wrote:

Agreed. ToB10/ToBX is probably going to be a really good one because it's the tenth one, thus it's a milestone. Also, as it's taking a long time they're putting more effort into it. Think of the Pokemon games and you get the idea.
Thanks for agreeing with me Linik. It's nice to have someone do that. Also, quick question:
What the heck happened to your avatar? It says 'Image not available'. Did you use sendspace for your avatar? Now, you know the rules about sendspace.
Quill wrote:I am proud to announce that the next instalment of the Tower of Biased series will be titled: Super Mario and the Tower of Biased 9: Episode 2
Oh, really? That's actually a pretty good idea. Tower of Biased 9 was pretty short, and only had one boss. Although the name does set back the difference in number between cc's by two, now. Tower of Biased 9: Part 2, for CC 11. Makes perfect sense.

But what about the subtitle Part 2, instead of 'Episode 2'? That makes more sense to me. Anyways, thanks for revealing the name to me, as that helps me with my work on "something". If you want to know, ask Valtteri.

Mable
Ludwig
Ludwig

Postby Mable » Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:06 am

mariogeek2 wrote:What the heck happened to your avatar? It says 'Image not available'. Did you use sendspace for your avatar? Now, you know the rules about sendspace.
It's a joke which got old really fast and unfunny.

Return to “Level Contests”