NPC mice and Chese Backgrounds

Need a specific graphic? Make the request here!
SecondScolipede
Blooper
Blooper

NPC mice and Chese Backgrounds

Postby SecondScolipede » Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:59 pm

I'm making a cheese themed map, (based on GBA cheese land from Mario Kart 8) and I need some mice enemies! I need the Red Shy Guy, SMB2 Ninji, and the black snifit to all be mice. They can even be the exact same sprite. All I ask is that the nose be pink. I also need a few background textures. I would like background-14 and background-56 as swiss cheese blocks, preferrably with a few holes. Thank you in advance.

note: This is for a demo of a project I am working on. Of course, I will credit any custom textures I may borrow.
Last edited by SecondScolipede on Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RudeGuy
Fry Guy
Fry Guy
Flair: local guy

Re: NPC mice and Chese Backgrounds

Postby RudeGuy » Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:07 pm

This has a cheese background: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8vrbnl05mzhj4 ... y.rar?dl=0
There is also a cheese tileset.

ChainedMetroid
Bit
Bit

Postby ChainedMetroid » Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:32 pm

RudeGuy07 wrote:This has a cheese background: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8vrbnl05mzhj4 ... y.rar?dl=0

Wow IMO but it looks very.... gross. In my imagination it should just be holey cheese with parmesan grass or something, this just looks like a mess

except for the pipes
the pipes are amazing

SecondScolipede
Blooper
Blooper

Postby SecondScolipede » Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:13 pm

RudeGuy07 wrote:This has a cheese background: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8vrbnl05mzhj4 ... y.rar?dl=0
I appreciate the link, but this pack is not exactly what I wanted. It had the cheese block background, but I already have a cheese tileset (with holes). What I most wanted was the mice, and the pack didn't have any custom npcs.

TheKingOfBoos
Panser
Panser

Postby TheKingOfBoos » Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:22 pm

I suck at drawing mice. But I'll still try. If you don't hear back in a week, I failed :/

SecondScolipede
Blooper
Blooper

Postby SecondScolipede » Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:46 pm

Okay, I would assume that KingOfBoos was unable to create a mouse sprite for me, can anybody else? (or maybe he just hasn't uploaded it yet and I can only check rn)
Remember, I swear that there were mouse enemies in yoshis island, if those sprites are simply converted into 2x2pixels, that would be acceptable.

(I lack the graphical talent to make a good looking mouse :0 )

Return to “Requests”