Logo Service - Hiatus yet again!

General discussion about Super Mario Bros. X.
Fuyu
Boom Boom
Boom Boom
Pronouns: He/Him

Logo Service - Hiatus yet again!

Postby Fuyu » Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:23 pm

Welcome to the reopening of my good old Logo Service, a place where anybody can request a logo for his own project. Logos main purpose is to make an appealing text on your project thread and serves nothing else. Even though they do, logos are not that necessary as what really matters on a project is the level design and the fun you have playing them. Nonetheless, to those who'd love to have an official logo for his/her own project feel free to request any here. Keep in mind that these logos are made with BMatSantos's Fonts and that there are a few things I may not be capable of doing or may require more efforts to be put on. With that in mind feel free to look at some examples of what I can offer.

You can check some logos by checking this list right here.

IMPORTANT:
At first, I did not think this thread would get so much attention, furthermore leading to such amount of requests, so I decided to add a couple of rules to make my job easier and less stressing.

- You shall not request two logos nor shall you request a logo while I work on another logo you have requested.
- If you want something special in your logo, such as a specific font and/or image/s, you MUST provide said font and image/s (NOTE: There is no exception to this rule period!). Requests that do not follow this guideline won't count and as a result, I won't take them.
- I do not make specific graphics to go along with logos, please do not insist.
- You cannot request 3+ (three or more) requests per month.

How do I request a logo?
In case you want to request a logo, you must specify how you want it to be, from font to colours and other adds, including any background you may desire. I don't take responsibility for any complaint regarding an unwanted delivery or that does not fulfil his order for not being specific, keep in mind this if you want to request a logo.

Is there any cost for the logo?
No, there's not. Considering I'm using a font made by another user and said font belongs to Nintendo the chances of me getting any money out of this service are rather null.

I take requests from now on, those who want a logo just post your requests normally.

NOTE: Credits to BMatSantos for his great fonts!
Last edited by Fuyu on Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:29 pm, edited 35 times in total.

Murphmario
Chargin' Chuck
Chargin' Chuck
Pronouns: he/him

Re: Logo Service

Postby Murphmario » Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:09 pm

Could you do a logo with Smb3 title font saying "Super Mario 2d Land"?

silent_
Van De Graf
Van De Graf

Postby silent_ » Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:25 pm

God, I still haven't been around a project and the last thing I've thought about was a logo. Maybe for preliminary additions I'll request one. Could you do, in a SMB3 gray font mentioning "Shadow Star," put two gray yet again SMB3-styled gray stars surrounding each side of "S" and "R" in Star?

Is that too specific or too less specific?

Fuyu
Boom Boom
Boom Boom

Postby Fuyu » Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:34 pm

Murphmario wrote:Could you do a logo with Smb3 title font saying "Super Mario 2d Land"?
Want different colors for every single character like on any mario title or just plain black?

EDIT: I made this, tell me if it is what you wanted.
Kep wrote:God, I still haven't been around a project and the last thing I've thought about was a logo. Maybe for preliminary additions I'll request one. Could you do, in a SMB3 gray font mentioning "Shadow Star," put two gray yet again SMB3-styled gray stars surrounding each side of "S" and "R" in Star?

To specific. =P

You mean something like two types of gray, and the ones on the "S" and "R" from star have a specific gray color?
Last edited by Fuyu on Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

silent_
Van De Graf
Van De Graf

Postby silent_ » Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:46 pm

Natsu wrote:
Kep wrote:God, I still haven't been around a project and the last thing I've thought about was a logo. Maybe for preliminary additions I'll request one. Could you do, in a SMB3 gray font mentioning "Shadow Star," put two gray yet again SMB3-styled gray stars surrounding each side of "S" and "R" in Star?

To specific. =P

You mean something like two types of gray, and the ones on the "S" and "R" from star have a specific gray color?
Apparently you have no idea what I mean. =P I'm saying that the entire SMB3-styled Shadow Star font is a solid gray color, and the on each side of the "S" and the "R" in "Star" have a star that's gray surrounding those particular letters.
Now, is that still too specific?

Anyway, maybe I'll demonstrate.

Shadow
[Insert one gray star here]Star[Another gray star here]

Fuyu
Boom Boom
Boom Boom

Postby Fuyu » Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:05 pm

What about this?

silent_
Van De Graf
Van De Graf

Postby silent_ » Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:10 pm

Natsu wrote:What about this?
Sure, that would work.

EDIT: Miserably forgot to say thanks for your help.

Fuyu
Boom Boom
Boom Boom

Postby Fuyu » Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:12 pm

Don't worry, as long as I can help I'm happy.

FanofSMBX
Mouser
Mouser

Postby FanofSMBX » Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:21 pm

Could please make logo word "Goombadventure" that is brownish-red like the SMB3 Goomba npc-1, and same font and size as "Super Mario Bros." in your example? Thanks!

Fuyu
Boom Boom
Boom Boom

Postby Fuyu » Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:52 pm

Ok, so I made two versions, one with double caps "GombAdventure" and another without them "Goombadventure", choose any of them you'd like to use.
Spoiler: show

Murphmario
Chargin' Chuck
Chargin' Chuck
Pronouns: he/him

Postby Murphmario » Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:23 pm

Natsu wrote:
Murphmario wrote:Could you do a logo with Smb3 title font saying "Super Mario 2d Land"?
Want different colors for every single character like on any mario title or just plain black?

EDIT: I made this, tell me if it is what you wanted.

To specific. =P

I said use the smb3 title font, not your custom font! But the design looks good,

Bomber57
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg

Postby Bomber57 » Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:50 pm

Kep wrote:
Natsu wrote:What about this?
Sure, that would work.

EDIT: Miserably forgot to say thanks for your help.
I don't think it is alright if you take other people's project names.

Fuyu
Boom Boom
Boom Boom

Postby Fuyu » Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:08 pm

@Murphmario: It's not custom, but it's the closest font I have that resemblances SMB3. The font you may be referring to is the one used for SMBX which barely resemblances the one from SMB3. I can look for a work around, or mostly, I found a work around for the one you want, maybe this will do the trick.

@Bomber57: I know you don't refer to me, but who is exactly doing that? The project is his, he just requested a logo, I believe, I honestly don't know if another project by that name has ever made it to completion.

Bomber57
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg

Postby Bomber57 » Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:55 pm

Natsu wrote:
@Bomber57: I know you don't refer to me, but who is exactly doing that? The project is his, he just requested a logo, I believe, I honestly don't know if another project by that name has ever made it to completion.
I am referring to 8bit's project, The Shadow Star. The name is incredibly similar and it doesn't make him happy to know someone is taking the title.

Fuyu
Boom Boom
Boom Boom

Postby Fuyu » Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:03 pm

I see that, but what I do not see is the problem. Many plots and titles have been stolen from Nintendo for our SMBX projects, not just that, we might have been doing so between each other for a long time, so this isn't anything new at all. But anyway, I won't start a discussion of that matter here, this is a place to request logos after all, I take no responsibility if someone else doesn't like the fact someone requested a logo with the same name as his project, nor he should care about it.

Star

Postby Star » Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:07 am

Umm....Can you make me a logo for my Project?
I believe it's The Kaizo Trials. (I forgot my own Project name?)

Description:
I want a SMW Coin block replacing the Dot on the i in Kaizo.
Kazo That i there.

The Logo should be Redish Purple and there should be a SMW Styled Mario death at the end of 'Trials'

Umm....Thats it and thanks for your time

Fuyu
Boom Boom
Boom Boom

Postby Fuyu » Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:00 am

May this do the trick?

Star

Postby Star » Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:14 pm

Thats actually pretty good.
But theres one tiny bit that bugs me is the coins..
I asked for the coin blocks and not the coins itself.
Can you replace the coins with the SMW Coin block?
Other than that, You got Everything right!

[Insert Dance of happiness here]

Fuyu
Boom Boom
Boom Boom

Postby Fuyu » Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:39 pm

What about now?

FanofSMBX
Mouser
Mouser

Postby FanofSMBX » Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:43 pm

She said SMW coin block not SMB3 coin block.

Return to “General”