The Invasion

Share your own stories or make them up together.
Streetzero

Re: The Invasion

Postby Streetzero » Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:31 am

Prism simply nodded in response to the situation. It was hardly a surprising event - Prism had learned in his travels that it was frequent for the taking of royalty. It shouldn't be something he couldn't deal with.

The Fire Bro saw the Beanish girl run away. A light frown became etched upon Prism's face, but he decided it would be best not to follow. He was never good with people, and he doubted he could help with whatever was bugging her. Prism shook his head to clear his mind of it and looked back at Luigi for a brief moment before looking at the Princess. "You have my support." He muttered, before realizing he hadn't introduced himself. "My name is Prism, by the way..."

underFlo
Reznor
Reznor
Flair: sup im lesbiab
Pronouns: They/She

Postby underFlo » Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:18 pm

(whoops sorry I'm late)

Prism told him that apparently they just disappeared through a pipe. They didn't beat Wart and his minions up for me while I was away?, he thought to himself. But as he was going around Toad Town - or what remained of it - he suddenly heard... someone crying? He quickly went to the source of it, and he saw Luigi crying, the reason he found out right after: Apparently they kidnapped Daisy! Knowing that nothing he say could cheer him up, if anything it'd make him even sadder, considering Lee's social skills, he kept some distance from the scene where by then a lot of people have gathered. He decided to wait it out until someone came up with a plan.

Marina
Cecil
Cecil
Flair: Pachinko
Pronouns: she/her/they/them

Postby Marina » Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:37 am

Meeko just stood quietly next to Lee. He usually wasn't the one to talk much, but he felt that he had to do something to cheer Luigi up. He went up to him and patted his shoulder.

"Don't worry, we'll find her."

Meeko knew what it was like to have a loved one being kidnapped.

Muyoko
Tweeter
Tweeter

Postby Muyoko » Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:48 am

Muyoko turned back to see the only one to see her run was a Fire Bro.

Nobody cares, huh... I must really be useless...

Muyoko shook her head.

No! That's not the attitude Luigi wants me to have! Nor does his majesty! They want me to be strong and... Supportive...

Muyoko stopped running after having that thought. She wished to express how much she hated Daisy to Luigi, but if she were to do that, she would sound heartless and Luigi would loathe her.

She decided instead to sit down for a minute and draw Luigi and Peasley together. It was a simple doodle on the ground, but all she can do was sigh. She watched the Fire Bro from the distance, hearing him address himself as 'Prism'. She decided to draw him next to the two.

I am sorry Luigi... I really can not stand the woman.

Streetzero

Postby Streetzero » Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:07 pm

Prism saw the Beanish girl sit down and start drawing something. He couldn't really tell considering the distance between them, but at the very least the Fire Bro could gather that it had something to do with why she ran.

"...Come on, Prism..." He muttered to himself. Prism then proceeded to sigh. "The girl needs support... I think." He again muttered. And with that, he slipped away from the group and quickly headed to the girl. "...You alright?" He quietly asked, before looking at her drawing and cracking a grin. "That's a nice drawing."

Muyoko
Tweeter
Tweeter

Postby Muyoko » Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:15 pm

Muyoko saw Prism come closer to her.

"Thanks..."

She really didn't want to talk. She was about to draw hearts around Peasley and Luigi but she didn't think the Fire Bro would tolerate such childish descriptions.

"I'll be fine. I just don't see what Luigi sees in that Daisy woman." Muyoko said as she tried to figure out what details to put in instead.

She decided to draw flowers around Luigi and Peasley instead. Yellow roses to be exact.

"Tell him if he wants me to join, I will but..." Muyoko paused again after saying this.

"I'm sorry... I terribly am... I shouldn't push my own worries onto you. I am just trying not to hurt Luigi's feelings." Muyoko looked away from Prism for a bit to the direction of the Beanbean Kingdom... West...

TLtimelord
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg
Flair: Info under raps

Postby TLtimelord » Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:19 pm

Rathanael just stood awkwardly in the back of the crowd as everyone watched Luigi totally lose himself on the ground. He never admitted it to everyone, but he wasn't a very empathetic guy. He knew what it was like to lose friends, too. Any other way, this entire situation didn't make Rathanael think very highly of Luigi after the second time seeing him. All he wanted at this point is for something to happen next, for this to continue forth. We had some pressing business to attend to. This town was a wreck and Daisy was kidnapped; there was no time to be mourning over something that can be reversed! he thought. He guessed that nothing would happen until Muyoko and the Fire Bro would return. He wondered why she'd ran away after Luigi began to sob. Was she a sympathetic crier?

Nevertheless, he was growing impatient of waiting for something else, preferrably good, to happen.

Waddle
Tellah
Tellah
Flair: hi!!!
Pronouns: He/Him

Postby Waddle » Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:27 pm

Doobel sat down, seeing Prism awkwardly trying to cheer up Muyoko. It was quite amusing. He decided to join the conversation. he slowly waddled towards them, admiring Muyoko's drawings. "Wow, those are.. actually really pretty." he said, looking at the drawings. So Muyoko wasn't too fond of this "Daisy" person, right? Shouldn't she be happy she was finally gone? Or maybe these were some of those "feelings" people sometimes mentioned..? Probably. Doobel wasn't so sure. "So, ehmm.. What do we do next?"

Muyoko
Tweeter
Tweeter

Postby Muyoko » Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:39 pm

Muyoko gasped when she saw Doobel join in the conversation as well.

"I will wait for further instructions from either her majesty, Princess Peach, or from Luigi." Muyoko tried to lighten up around Doobel, but to no avail.

Unlike Daisy, Muyoko was quite excited to do activities for the Princess. To her, Princess Peach's instructions were just as important as Luigi's and also her Beanish prince, Peasley. Peasley and Luigi may have found her but Princess Peach gave her shelter. It's the best she could do.

"Despite my feelings towards Daisy, I really want to help Luigi but..." Muyoko was about to confess something, but she didn't think Doobel or Prism were ready to hear that her reasoning for loathing Daisy was more because hopes for Peasley and Luigi to become more than just close comrades in combat. She yearns for the two of them to fall in love, settle down in Toad Village, and maybe... Just maybe... Help her get out of Princess Peach's Palace at least.

Calm, Muyoko... You might be the only Beanish in the world right now that wants Luigi and Peasley together. At the same time though, you could be the only Beanish that wants Luigi happy. The decision is yours... Walk blindly to hold your selfish desires away from Luigi, or leave Daisy to die and Luigi heartbroken.

Ecruteak
Rocky Wrench
Rocky Wrench
Flair: It's been...
Pronouns: she/they

Postby Ecruteak » Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:03 pm

As Bill stood amongst the few people who were with Luigi, he started to grow slightly impatient. He felt like tapping his foot, but he knew that would make him seem rude.

Can we please just go? he thought, frowning. There's a princess that needs saving!

Eventually he grew so impatient that he started to head for the exit of Toad Town, hoping to find something interesting.

Waddle
Tellah
Tellah
Flair: hi!!!
Pronouns: He/Him

Postby Waddle » Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:08 pm

"Is something wrong, Muyoko?" Doobel asked. The beanish girl looked slightly troubled. "You're not really fond of Daisy, are you?" He asked, despite already knowing the answer. Doobel didn't like talking, but for some reason he felt the need to cheer this girl up.

underFlo
Reznor
Reznor

Postby underFlo » Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:27 pm

Apparently they still haven't come to a conclusion. He was just about to interfere and tell them to hurry up, but he realised that this might not be the best idea considering Luigi's current state. However, he saw the Shy Guy that caused them some trouble earlier leaving the town, and of course he was curious as to why. He sprinted towards him. "Hey! Where do you think you're going? If you're a part of the group, you gotta stay with the group. Even if we disregard the fact that Wart's minions maysstill be around here, you could've gotten lost! Where were you planning on going anyway?"

Ecruteak
Rocky Wrench
Rocky Wrench
Flair: It's been...
Pronouns: she/they

Postby Ecruteak » Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:11 pm

Bill had almost reached the exit when he was stopped by a Koopatrol who told him off for leaving and asked where he was planning on going.

"Honestly, I don't know. I'm just really impatient and don't know what to do next," he replied, fixing his mask half-heartedly. He was annoyed and just wanted to walk through a field and clear his head. "I was hoping to walk around the field outside Toad Town."

He stood and waited for a reply from the Koopatrol.

Muyoko
Tweeter
Tweeter

Postby Muyoko » Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:36 pm

Muyoko looked at Doobel. She gulped.

"I hate her, okay? I thought it was obvious from my body language and..." Muyoko closed her mouth.

They'll all hate me too if I keep up this attitude.

Muyoko closed her eyes trying to picture Vivian the Shadow Siren. She was in love with Mario as well, but Vivian didn't let that get in the way of helping Mario. Muyoko loved Vivian too, but she didn't want to bother with that right now; She had to help Mario and Luigi defeat these morons that are starting this whole inter-dimensional shenanigans with Bowser.

Bowser...

"I just... I don't want Luigi to hate me if I told him that..." Muyoko replied slowly, "That's why I ran away."

If I faced Bowser, I can probably make it up to Luigi if he began to loathe me.

"Luigi's like a Father to me... Well, one father to me..." Muyoko began to speak, her voice cracking as she tried to hold back even more tears from coming out. She can't believe she's opening up to Doobel and the Fire Bro, "I don't want to hurt his feelings if I confessed that I didn't want to help him find Ms. Daisy because of it."

I'd rather Luigi were crying over Prince Peasley being kidnapped. Then it would be something I would gladly aid him in. I don't want to say that to Doobel and Prism. They wouldn't understand.

Streetzero

Postby Streetzero » Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:19 am

Prism simply nodded. He could tell there was information he was missing, and decided the best course of action was to persue it. "If you don't mind me asking..." He started before briefly hesitating. The Fire Bro knew it might be something of a touchy subject, but hell if he knows how else to handle it. He shook his head and continued: "...Why is it that you don't like Daisy?" He finally asked, quickly looking back at the drawing. "Does it have something to do with Luigi?" He quietly added, considering she ran after Luigi started.

Marina
Cecil
Cecil
Flair: Pachinko
Pronouns: she/her/they/them

Postby Marina » Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:48 am

Meeko lurked around in the background while the beanish girl stammered something before the duplighost and the fire bro.

"Why would they capture Princess Daisy.." he wondered, while starting to walk in a small circle. "Usually they target Princess Peach..."

He looked over to the beanish girl, who had now stopped talking and listened to the fire bro. He couldn't make sense of this. What on earth could they need Daisy for?

Meeko slowly walked over to the beanish girl, who still looked like she was torn over something. "Are you alright?"

Muyoko
Tweeter
Tweeter

Postby Muyoko » Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:52 pm

Muyoko eyed Prism who began to question her further.

"Well, yes... but I..."

Does she tell them about his majesty?

"...It's also about his majesty."

She got up only to see Meeko looking concerned.

"I'll be fine. I am just conflicted is all. Once Peach gives us the mission to save that Daisy woman, I'll at least survive." She said Daisy's name in disdain, but only because she was thinking in her head, The only romantic entanglement Luigi should be involved with is Prince Peasley. Won't let that Daisy girl get in the way any further to helping Luigi OR the princess.

underFlo
Reznor
Reznor

Postby underFlo » Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:54 pm

"Well, if you really don't care about this, then go ahead. However, don't blame me if anything happens.", Lee replied to the Shy Guy. Actually, he would even be glad if something did happen to him, after all, he didn't help them at all so far. He sighed and returned to Luigi, hoping that they've made some progress there.

But as he met up again with Luigi, who was still crying over his loss, it didn't look like they got any further. He decided to also give some ideas, hoping he could help: "So, my guess is that they kidnapped Daisy to bait us, I at least don't really have any clue as to why else they'd just do that. This means that we'll be most likely to find her at Wart's hideout, wherever that may be. However, we should certainly be prepared for battle, because I bet they're expecting us to do just that."

TLtimelord
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg
Flair: Info under raps

Postby TLtimelord » Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:18 pm

Rathanael though, finally, as Lee the Koopatrol began to pick things up again. He admired his insight, but he thought of something else, a loophole in that plan. He knew the others wouldn't like what he was about to say, but he didn't want to please people. He wanted to choose the best route for everyone.

"It's pretty clear not only Wart is behind this, but Bowser as well," he began, "There was talk Bowser was trying to get Wart to work with him, am I not correct? This would likely mean that Daisy's kidnap was meant to derail us and send us straight on our way to Wart, and this would leave the Mushroom Kingdom completely defenseless against attacks as well."

He hoped they would listen to him. He worked under Bowser in the past, and even still had respect for him, even as the monster he was. He knew how Bowser's train of thought was.

Streetzero

Postby Streetzero » Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:42 pm

"...Alright. I won't pry anymore." Prism simply nodded. He seemed satisfied with the answer he got, and if he wasn't he certainly didn't show it. After that, he simply walked back to the other group to discuss strategy in time for Lee to bring up an idea of baiting everyone.

Prism was about to speak up, but a Boomerang Bro beat him to the punch and explained that Bowser might be trying to lure everyone away from the kingdom. Prism frowned upon hearing such an idea before saying something himself: "You're certain? It seems like a good plan." Prism stated, rubbing his arm. "I can see him trying that, so we might have to play defensively."

Return to “Fan Fiction and Roleplaying”