The Invasion

Share your own stories or make them up together.
Shadow Yoshi
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Re: The Invasion

Postby Shadow Yoshi » Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:28 am

"Nobody gets dirt on my dress!" Peach got up immediately and charged for the vegetable bush.

Meanwhile, Triclyde and Lee bounced back from the bomb that was intended for Tryclyde. This injured Lee slightly but he was able to recover, while Triclyde had been knocked out.

"Fools!" Wart yelled from the sky. "You're wasting so much time targeting my minions instea-"

Wart was stopped as Peach threw a vegetable into his mouth. The entire town stopped and watched as Wart's face turned blue.

"Mmph," Wart mumbled, trying (and failing) to digest the vegetable. "We'll meet again shortly. Get up, Triclyde!"

Triclyde came to and found the nearest warp pipe. Mouser followed and tossed a bomb up to Wart, who waited for Mouser and Triclyde to go down the pipe before throwing it at the pipe and destroying it. After the clouds cleared from the explosion, Wart was nowhere to be found.

Muyoko
Tweeter
Tweeter

Postby Muyoko » Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:54 am

Muyoko sighed with relief. Thank goodness the princess is alright.

Her energy however had Muyoko pump up.

"Here. Let me help." Muyoko said as she decided to follow her to the vegetable garden. It didn't take long for her to pull out a vegetable luckily, but Peach was faster in taking down Wart.

As Wart disappeared, Muyoko felt like the battle was over for now, but in due time, they'll be a bigger threat on their hands.

"Mu hu hu!" Muyoko giggled to herself in a sing-songy tune. She was ready to draw again before she meets Wart again. Her majesty is so cool! She's not like Daisy who only tries to copy her cool-ness! This is the real deal!

Bomber57
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg

Postby Bomber57 » Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:14 pm

The brothers' advice came a little too late for Clastic, as Mouser seemed to swiftly hop back and out of the way. It was then that the rat got hit by a bomb that the Bros. had sent right back at him. Mouser seemed to be out of commission for a moment, and when it seemed like Clastic was out of trouble he noticed a stream of fire coming at him out of the corner of his eye. "Ooooh no!" Clastic exclaimed, stumbling out of the way a little too late. The fire caught the side of his arm. Despite being a giant rock monster, fire still hurt a bit. Fuming, Clastic turned to face Tryclide, only to see the slippery snake slink away down a warp pipe. Clastic let out a heavy sigh, frustrated that the enemy seemed to have gotten away.

"Well, at least Toad Town is safe now." Clastic said, trying to think a little more positively. To be frank, the town was an utter wreck, but it could have been much worse. Many houses had structural damage while others were reduced to rubble. Some of the plants and other buildings are just charred remains of what they once were, despite Pleonexus' efforts. He looked around to check on the rest of the party. Clastic saw the princess herself, who seemed pretty upset herself. Trailing her was Muyoko, swooning over whatever awesome thing she did to drive them off. Hmph, I swear next time I see those 8-bits I will give them a proper pummeling. The wrestler was no doubt a little red in the face. During the entire attack he never really did anything except blindly run at stuff only for them to slip away before he could give them a beating. Clastic shook those thoughts from his mind, relieved that the majority of everyone made it out unharmed.

underFlo
Reznor
Reznor
Flair: sup im lesbiab
Pronouns: They/She

Postby underFlo » Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:21 pm

Just after Lee hit Triclyde, a bomb flew right at them. The explosion managed to knock Lee back a few meters, and he was fighting to stay conscious. However, it was no good and he blacked out for what seemed like mere moments...

As he finally regained consciousness, he saw... not much, actually. The reason for that being that everything was cloaked in smoke. He still wasn't able to move too much because of the explosion, but he was positive he'll be able to completely recover. While attempting to stand up again, he noticed that his armor got damged quite a bit. Oh great, looks like I can work on this patchwork some more. But after some time, it finally cleared up, and to his surprise Triclyde seemed to be gone. After looking around a bit, he noticed that Mouser also seemed to be missing, as well as Wart. He looked around, trying to find the others. Lee finally noticed a Magikoopa standing a bit distant from the battlefield. "Erm, do you have any idea what just happened here? I kinda blacked out." He was just hoping that he was on their side, and if he wasn't, well, Lee wouldn't stand a chance against Bowser's elite in his current state anyway.

Streetzero

Postby Streetzero » Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:24 pm

"...Cowards. I barely even had a chance to train." Prism frowned. "They could have at least let one of them stay behind." Prism looked around the area and took note of the allies he had not yet introduced himself to. "I'd rather they approach me. I doubt they even care, really..."

Ecruteak
Rocky Wrench
Rocky Wrench
Flair: It's been...
Pronouns: she/they

Postby Ecruteak » Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:31 pm

As Bill was shooting at Wart, a fight was unfolding, and most of the 8-Bits were driven away by the more formidable members of the team. He was slightly disappointed that they couldn't keep the town from being destroyed, but then again, Bull didn't actually do much to help. He sighed and sat on a nearby piece of rubble.
Last edited by Shadow Yoshi on Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: that affected the story too much

Marina
Cecil
Cecil
Flair: Pachinko
Pronouns: she/her/they/them

Postby Marina » Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:01 pm

Meeko looked up at the Koopatrol.

"No, I don't know what happened here. Was that Triclyde one of Bowser's minions?"

He started walking around the battlefield that was scarred with craters from the bombs and fireballs. Eventually he looked back at the Koopatrol.

"My name is Meeko. Have you seen a Koopa with a purple shell?"

underFlo
Reznor
Reznor
Flair: sup im lesbiab
Pronouns: They/She

Postby underFlo » Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:57 pm

Sadly, the Magikoopa didn't know what happened either, but seeing as he asked if Triclyde was in Bowser's army Lee figured the magician couldn't belong to the Koopa Troop or the 8 bits. He also introduced himself as Meeko and asked if he'd seen a purple-shelled Koopa. "Oh, alright, I was just thinking that maybe you might've seen something because I got knocked out by a bomb while fighting this snake guy. Oh, and he isn't part of Bowser's army, instead he obeys someone named Wart. Did you see the giant frog on the flying throne? That was him. Oh, and also, my name is Lee, used to be a Koopatrol. I didn't see any Koopas here either, sorry."

Lee was looking around the ruins a bit more until he finally discovered Prism sitting at some distance from what used to be Toad Town. He didn't really look like he wanted anyone to talk to him, but since he was the only way to get information on what happened he figured he might just as well approach him. "Erm, hi. Prism, was it? So, uh, do you have any idea what happened after I got knocked out by that bomb while fighting Triclyde? I'd really like to knoe because apparently Wart and his minions just suddenly vanished and I have absolutely no clue why and how."

Streetzero

Postby Streetzero » Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:36 pm

Prism frowned upon hearing Lee's question. "They ran. Triclyde and the mouse went through a pipe." He then shook his head, looking up at where Wart was previously. "...I honestly can't tell you were Wart went... sorry." He slowly said, before realizing he should probably explain. "Oh, er, basically, he threw a bomb, and when the smoke cleared he was gone."

Prism then looked back down on the floor, and gave a slight grin. "We will be going back after them, I'm sure." He chuckled. "Then we'll get them good."

Muyoko
Tweeter
Tweeter

Postby Muyoko » Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:54 am

Muyoko turned back to see the damage that has happened.

The siblings from earlier found their parents (Thank heavens) and were waving to Muyoko as the family was taking refuge in one of the few houses left in the Toad Village.

Muyoko was looking for Luigi now. She got a bit anxious since if the Princess is safe, then there is a chance Luigi should be around right?

"Luigi?" Muyoko raised her voice slightly in hopes he can hear her.

Of course she is looking for Luigi. It was Luigi and his majesty, Prince Peasley who found her. It may be because of how light-headed she may be but it could be that seeing they were the first people she met on the grounds of the Mushroom kingdom, she latched onto them as the go-to men, or some might exaggerate and say 'coded them as parents like a baby chick sees a mother hen when they are first born'. That wouldn't be true because why else would she be following the princess like this?

"Luigi?" Muyoko asked as she was getting louder each time she couldn't see her.

Marina
Cecil
Cecil
Flair: Pachinko
Pronouns: she/her/they/them

Postby Marina » Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:51 am

Meeko awkwardly followed the Koopatrol up to the Fire Bro and stood behind him as he watched them talk. After a few seconds he mumbled a few words.

"Your name's Prism? ..." Then a grin slightly crept across his face. "Nice uppercut." Fearing that he may seem weird, his grin disappeared as quickly as it appeared.

"So what is up with those guys? Why is Wart here? What is going on? I came to Toad Town to look for someone and I was thrown into the middle of this fight. Why are they attacking? What is happening here?"

Streetzero

Postby Streetzero » Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:24 am

"All I know is that Bowser himself is doing something." Prism quietly said. "Something to do with getting others to fight for him." He continued to explain, before looking at Mario. "The brothers wanted to get a group together to stop him. They figured it might be a bit much for them this time."

Prism then gave a light laugh. "With how easy it was to chase them off though... I figure hey just wanted some buddies for the ride. Fine by me, I still get practice either way."

Ecruteak
Rocky Wrench
Rocky Wrench

Postby Ecruteak » Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:09 am

Bill was lying down on the ground, the Snifit mask half on his face and half off it. He got up, put on the Shy Guy mask and looked around. It seemed like Toad Town was destroyed beyond repair, but at least the other people had chased the 8 Bits off! Bill was slightly disappointed that he didn't have fighting skills or anything like that, but at the same time, he admired everyone else's abilities.

After Bill thought deeply about everything, he started to walk and look around to see if anything was actually intact. He also took this walking time to contemplate some more. What help was he going to be if all he did was bump into people, fall asleep and generally be weak?

Alicia Jewel
Cheep-Cheep
Cheep-Cheep

Postby Alicia Jewel » Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:25 pm

(( Sorry, folks, been pretty busy this week. Gonna do a tiny little space-time rewind for this post just so I can write out Tess's reactions to the final bits of the fight. ))

"Tess, watch out!" a familiar voice suddenly shouted.

"Wh—?" Tess whirled around to face Triclyde again... and saw that his open maw was coming right at her! "Shoot!" she shouted. She didn't have time to do anything but desperately stumble backwards, which she knew wouldn't be enough to get out of the way. Oh, man, was she gonna—?

"Gah!" Tess cried as she was suddenly knocked back by an explosion of smoke. Coughing, she pulled herself to her feet and tried to wave the smoke away from her face. "What the heck was that?!"

She soon got her answer when she saw the purple-clad Magikoopa... golfing a bomb into Triclyde's mouth. Weird, but it seemed to work, at least. Tess jumped back as her teammates continued their assault on the three-headed snake in order to avoid the upcoming boom.

"Fools!" Wart yelled from the sky. Tess glared back at the oversized frog for a moment before looking around for something high enough for her to climb up to him with. "You're wasting so much time targeting my minions instea—"

And then there was a vegetable in his mouth. Tess turned back to him after he had stopped talking and watched Wart struggle with the vegetable. Finally, he spoke again: "We'll meet again shortly. Get up, Triclyde!"

Tess was too shocked to even run after the three-headed snake and give it another good pounding. A vegetable. Of all the powers, all the techniques that the group could have utilized... Wart fell to a vegetable. Seriously? Seriously?! Tess let out an annoyed groan and facepalmed. Well, at least the trio was gone. Not like they had put up much of a challenge, anyway.

"Well, at least Toad Town is safe now," Clastic said.

"Yeah, that's true," Tess replied, removing her hand from her face. "Wasn't much of a—" She turned and noticed the singe on the wrestler's rocky skin. Yikes. She hadn't even seen that happen. Trying to disguise her worry and her embarrassment over what she had been about to say, she smirked, crossed her arms, and shrugged. "Well, it was a good fight, anyway. Wart and his gang don't stand a chance against us. Though next time," she added, giving Meeko a sidelong look, "let's try not to blow each other up, okay?"

"I've gotta go make sure my parents and Fang are okay." With that, Tess turned to make her way towards her house. She wandered in Bill's direction on the way and saw him seemingly deep in thought... though it was hard to tell with that mask on.

Muyoko
Tweeter
Tweeter

Postby Muyoko » Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:15 pm

Muyoko remained quiet for a minute, as she was watching Tess looking towards her house.

It took her a minute to finally recognize someone she thought was Luigi collapsed into tears on the ground. Muyoko was puzzled. She stopped following Princess Peach for a minute to confirm if it was Luigi.

"Luigi?"

TLtimelord
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg
Flair: Info under raps

Postby TLtimelord » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:17 pm

Rathanael watched in anger and defeat as his Boomerang glided down to the ground next to him. Wart was nowhere in sight and this entire innocent town had been destroyed, and there wasn't much he did to prevent it, besides help save a couple kids. It wasn't even him who did it. He then remembered he still didn't have his arm bandana, and feared the others wouldn't recognize him and turn on him if he didn't get it back soon. He went to search for Muyoko, and found her next to someone, who surprisingly looked like Luigi, kneeling down and crying. He rushed over to find out exactly what was going on.

Streetzero

Postby Streetzero » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:21 pm

Prism noticed a few people gathering around someone on the floor. Shaking his head, the Fire Bro jumped onto his feet and walked to the area. "...What's happening?"

Ecruteak
Rocky Wrench
Rocky Wrench

Postby Ecruteak » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:46 pm

As Bill was walking around, thinking, he noticed people crowding around something unknown on the ground. Some of them looked sad.

"What's going on here?" Bill said, walking over to the group. He was shocked to see Luigi lying on the ground, in tears.

Shadow Yoshi
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Postby Shadow Yoshi » Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:46 pm

(I'll go along with it this time but that can't happen again, guys. I'm sorry for not updating this more often but Luigi randomly being in tears was not what I was going for. Please only post for your character)

Luigi was on his knees as the tears began to well up in his eyes.

"Th-they t-t," Luigi tried to get the words out.

"Come on, Luigi, what is it?" Toad said, anxious to figure out what was really going on.

"They took Daisy!" Luigi finally formed a coherent sentence amidst the tiers.

"What? How do you know? Wasn't she back at our..." Mario's words trailed off.

"She was h-here," Luigi whimpered. "She must have followed behind us. I d-don't know. I was behind Wart as he threw the bomb, and h-he s-swooped down and just stole her right from out of a b-b-burning h-house-"

"Luigi, Luigi..." Princess Peach knelt down as Luigi became more emotional. "It's okay. We're going to find her. Everyone is here to help, right guys?"

Muyoko
Tweeter
Tweeter

Postby Muyoko » Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:55 pm

Muyoko started to grow irritated. He's crying over her?

Muyoko really didn't like Daisy. In fact, she LOATHED her. She did not want Daisy and Luigi to be a couple. She would rather die than see the day the two marry. But she is needed. She knew about the dimension issue. She could be the one that would bring her back home. If anything, she just wanted Daisy away from Luigi as possible.

She ran away. I'm sorry everyone... But this can't be right. His majesty and Luigi were supposed to be together! Is what she would have said, but if anything, it would have made things worse. Yes, she was shedding tears, but that was because she didn't want to see Luigi crying over Daisy. Not today at least.

Return to “Fan Fiction and Roleplaying”