M30: We are the 70.58% - Joint Politicians/Third Party Victory

The popular forum game that separates the good from the bad, the strong from the weak, and the loose-cannon cops from the slightly schizophrenic. That's all after we figure out who's who, of course.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
HeroOfRhyme
Boomerang Bro
Boomerang Bro

Re: M30: We are the 70.58% - Night 5

Postby HeroOfRhyme » Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:46 pm

Thats a longshot

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:38 pm

RezsurXion wrote:Thats a longshot
Still slightly possible. It is our best hope at this rate.

PersonNamedUser
Birdo
Birdo

Postby PersonNamedUser » Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:41 pm

Goddamit I'm sorry, but it's over.

Julia Pseudo
Ludwig
Ludwig
Flair: gay gaymer girl
Pronouns: She/her

Re: M30: We are the 70.58% - End of Night 5

Postby Julia Pseudo » Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:02 pm

All ability PMs were received, so...

NIGHT 5 has ended!

MECHDRAGON777 was arguing about whether the government had already won or not when someone shot him.
MECHDRAGON777 has died!

RezsurXion was filing a name change at the government offices when soldiers rushed the building and shot him.
RezsurXion has died!

SPECIAL REPORT INCOMING!
The Mafiaville Times published another message this morning. Everybody's pretty clear at this point that it's nothing but government propaganda, though...
• "All hail Sanct"

It is now DAY 5! Day 5 will end in the evening of July 15 in Central European Time (CET), afternoon Pacific Standard Time, or potentially earlier if there are enough votes for an insta.

Kyo Saito
Tweeter
Tweeter

Re: M30: We are the 70.58% - Day 5

Postby Kyo Saito » Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:14 pm

Well... That's mighty interesting. I'm going to have to go for Sanct just for the hell of it.

Valentine
Silver Yoshi Egg
Silver Yoshi Egg
Flair: The Beginning, The End
Pronouns: She/Her (Any)

Postby Valentine » Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:43 pm

What the fuck?

Valentine
Silver Yoshi Egg
Silver Yoshi Egg

Postby Valentine » Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:45 pm

This is a message from the mafia, why would you be lynching me?

Kyo Saito
Tweeter
Tweeter

Postby Kyo Saito » Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:19 pm

Sanct wrote:This is a message from the mafia, why would you be lynching me?
Mafia or not, I have some suspicions to back up my vote.

On Night 4, you were having discussion with Ness-Wednesday about his inactivity, and on that same night, Ness died. To help debunk this, logically, I have the feeling the Mafia would have gone after Nien, who they would have known was the Conspiracy Theorist (this is backed up by the messages that were posted, compared to Nien's actual posts in-game and on the forums elsewhere, if that helps). I don't think the Mafia would have targeted Ness-Wednesday, as he was fairly inactive up until Night 4, where you had been talking with him.
Logistically, I feel that the Third Party would have killed a one-off player during the night, and that one-off user was Ness-Wednesday.

Another interesting point I want to bring up is the fact that the TP didn't really get any kills early on, and you also weren't active in the earlier phases, the kills only started becoming more frequent as you got more active. Originally, I suspected either PixelPest or Mechdragon of being the Third Party, as both had some pretty wacky, one-off plays, like Mech's list there, but at this point, I'm certain it is you, Sanct.

In addition to that, I would like to bring up that I'm fairly certain if TNT and MosaicMario were a special role and not a Townie, they wouldn't have been so willing to give up their roles.

Valentine
Silver Yoshi Egg
Silver Yoshi Egg

Postby Valentine » Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:26 pm

Your activity point is moot since the same could also be a applied to you.

Kyo Saito
Tweeter
Tweeter

Postby Kyo Saito » Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:43 pm

Sanct wrote:Your activity point is moot since the same could also be a applied to you.
If you want to take a stand and try to defend yourself by turning the tables around, you could also apply this to MosaicMario and Doesntpostverymuch, how about that?

Unless you can give me any sort of clue that you're not Third Party, and maybe someone else is, then my vote still stands, and so do all of the points I had just brought up.

PersonNamedUser
Birdo
Birdo

Postby PersonNamedUser » Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:06 pm

How about doesntpostverymuch? He has said many times that "I'm probly going to die". Yet the mafia(or TP)
Haven't decided to kill him yet, it just seems really off to me.

Kyo Saito
Tweeter
Tweeter

Postby Kyo Saito » Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:02 pm

MosaicMario wrote:How about doesntpostverymuch? He has said many times that "I'm probly going to die". Yet the mafia(or TP)
Haven't decided to kill him yet, it just seems really off to me.
Kyo Saito wrote:In addition to that, I would like to bring up that I'm fairly certain if TNT and MosaicMario were a special role and not a Townie, they wouldn't have been so willing to give up their roles.
TNT = Doesntpostverymuch. They're still the same player, just a different person.

PersonNamedUser
Birdo
Birdo

Postby PersonNamedUser » Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:49 pm

Trying to lynch the TMG right now is a terrible idea since the only thing keeping the mafia from winning is the fact that the third party is still alive.

Kyo Saito
Tweeter
Tweeter

Postby Kyo Saito » Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:53 am

MosaicMario wrote:Trying to lynch the TMG right now is a terrible idea since the only thing keeping the mafia from winning is the fact that the third party is still alive.
But here's how it will be. Given the chance that there's just one Mafioso left (I hope there is), even if we lynch him off, one of us will die during the night, and that will leave us getting killed at the hands of the Third Party. If we lynch off the Third Party, we will also likely die to the Mafia. At this point, we're stuck where we are.

Doesntpostverymuch
Rocky Wrench
Rocky Wrench

Postby Doesntpostverymuch » Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:45 am

Kyo Saito wrote:
MosaicMario wrote:Trying to lynch the TMG right now is a terrible idea since the only thing keeping the mafia from winning is the fact that the third party is still alive.
But here's how it will be. Given the chance that there's just one Mafioso left (I hope there is), even if we lynch him off, one of us will die during the night, and that will leave us getting killed at the hands of the Third Party. If we lynch off the Third Party, we will also likely die to the Mafia. At this point, we're stuck where we are.
you have a point.

Valentine
Silver Yoshi Egg
Silver Yoshi Egg

Postby Valentine » Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:56 am

Kyo Saito wrote:
There's 2 mafia left because mafia can't kill itself. there were 2 reds that died tonight, which means that the third party killed a mafia and mafia killed a miller. The good thing about this is that we can't hit a miller now.

underFlo
Reznor
Reznor
Flair: sup im lesbiab
Pronouns: They/She

Postby underFlo » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:10 am

While I can definitely see Sanct being TP (and as soon as the Mafia doesn't outnumber us he'll def be our first target), lynching him now would result in a win for the Mafia.

As for Kyo Saito, I'm not really sure. He could be Mafia, but he could also just have been confused by the multiple reds that died.

Then again, Doesntpostverymuch seemed rather quick to aid Kyo, so maybe both of those are Mafia? That may also explain his weird actions a few nights ago:
Doesntpostverymuch wrote:and i'm really worried i'm going to get murdered.
(from page 15)

he said stuff like that all the time, and it's just super weird. He probably said that to seem innocent.

That'd be my assumption at least.

Doesntpostverymuch
Rocky Wrench
Rocky Wrench

Postby Doesntpostverymuch » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:15 am

Spinda wrote:While I can definitely see Sanct being TP (and as soon as the Mafia doesn't outnumber us he'll def be our first target), lynching him now would result in a win for the Mafia.

As for Kyo Saito, I'm not really sure. He could be Mafia, but he could also just have been confused by the multiple reds that died.

Then again, Doesntpostverymuch seemed rather quick to aid Kyo, so maybe both of those are Mafia? That may also explain his weird actions a few nights ago:
(from page 15)

he said stuff like that all the time, and it's just super weird. He probably said that to seem innocent.

Wait are you going to lynch me?

(Now i hope i'm not red more then ever.)

also i feel i should vote for Kyo Saito to prove you completely wrong

Valentine
Silver Yoshi Egg
Silver Yoshi Egg

Postby Valentine » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:19 am

So, who do you think we should lynch them? I'm a bit more partial to Kyo, he immediately decided to try lynching me which seems kind of irrational for a townsperson.

underFlo
Reznor
Reznor
Flair: sup im lesbiab
Pronouns: They/She

Postby underFlo » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:42 am

Doesntpostverymuch wrote:
Spinda wrote:While I can definitely see Sanct being TP (and as soon as the Mafia doesn't outnumber us he'll def be our first target), lynching him now would result in a win for the Mafia.

(from page 15)

Wait are you going to lynch me?

(Now i hope i'm not red more then ever.)

also i feel i should vote for Kyo Saito to prove you completely wrong
If you want to prove me wrong, does that mean you believe Kyo Saito is innocent? If so, why do you wanna lynch him?

Also, one of the two people that died last night was the Miller, so if you're red you're Mafia. Kinda weird that you'd say this then. I initially thought that Kyo was more suspicious, but you seem to be trying really hard to convince me otherwise.

I'd be fine with either Doesntpost or Kyo getting lynched, but Doesntpost's latest post makes me more suspicious of him, and if he really was Mafia, it'd make sense for him to agree with Kyo even if Kyo wasn't Mafia because the Mafia most of all wants the TMG dead now.

Return to “Mafia”