M30: We are the 70.58% - Joint Politicians/Third Party Victory

The popular forum game that separates the good from the bad, the strong from the weak, and the loose-cannon cops from the slightly schizophrenic. That's all after we figure out who's who, of course.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
PixelPest
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario
Flair: Tamer of Boom Booms

Re: M30: We are the 70.58% - Day 4

Postby PixelPest » Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:21 pm

Sure. Go ahead. My mistakes have been unlucky, but they weren't intentional. You're about to lynch another Townie and take yourselves one step closer to losing (and those of you who are Mafia/Third Party, winning). Also Doesntpostverymuch, I'm going to straight up state that you're an idiot. "I'm 100% sure he's green," yet you still vote for me? I'd like to actually hear some explanations too as to why I'm so suspicious and actually see some reasoning from MECHDRAGON777 more than just a lynch vote in your post

PixelPest
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario

Postby PixelPest » Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:27 pm

I know you have no reason to listen to me and I don't expect you to, but I believe MECHDRAGON777 is a viable target that would be better than me. At least I've contributed to the game and made legitimate claims against people using real posts and data. MECHDRAGON777 has drawn everyone in with his little chart, casually crossing himself off with few people noticing. Not only does he almost always bandwagon, but he rarely presents evidence himself and just sneaks a vote in there

PixelPest
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario

Postby PixelPest » Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:28 pm

So as we've said so many times but no one listens, before you Insta an innocent (ooh an alliteration) why don't we actually discuss before we continue to toss votes around in a bandwagonny fashion

HeroOfRhyme
Boomerang Bro
Boomerang Bro

Postby HeroOfRhyme » Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:40 pm

Dude stop complaining and sounding desperate, its making you look bad. Also he might be an idiot but that doesnt mean you need to outright bash him like that just because everyone is voting to lynch you, you say youre just another townie but we dont know that, you could be lying just as much as Mechdragon is so cut the crap.

At the very least though you put up a better goodbye message than exkyo.

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:53 am

PixelPest wrote:Sure. Go ahead. My mistakes have been unlucky, but they weren't intentional. You're about to lynch another Townie and take yourselves one step closer to losing (and those of you who are Mafia/Third Party, winning). Also Doesntpostverymuch, I'm going to straight up state that you're an idiot. "I'm 100% sure he's green," yet you still vote for me? I'd like to actually hear some explanations too as to why I'm so suspicious and actually see some reasoning from MECHDRAGON777 more than just a lynch vote in your post
PixelPest wrote:I know you have no reason to listen to me and I don't expect you to, but I believe MECHDRAGON777 is a viable target that would be better than me. At least I've contributed to the game and made legitimate claims against people using real posts and data. MECHDRAGON777 has drawn everyone in with his little chart, casually crossing himself off with few people noticing. Not only does he almost always bandwagon, but he rarely presents evidence himself and just sneaks a vote in there
PixelPest wrote:So as we've said so many times but no one listens, before you Insta an innocent (ooh an alliteration) why don't we actually discuss before we continue to toss votes around in a bandwagonny fashion
You never pinged me, so why would I know you are trying to get my attention. My power has been off about 70% of the day. You say you have contributed more than I have, but the only data I saw you post was something I already posted. For instance, the first bit of data you posted to accuse Nuclear_Blaze was directly after my 10 paragraphs of why I suspected him, which the next post, you posted a paragraph of two with you vote that was pretty much a summary of my post. I also used real data as well. If you are the one that goes down, I hope you are red and not green or yellow. (Yellow can help take down the mafia as well; as well as, requires to be the last one to win, so when five reds are down, and two greens, and one yellow are left, we an get him then.) Either way, all of the data I saw you post has been copicated off of me unless it was bashing another user. My data was just to find a specific red. The Double Speaker. Seeing how days 1-3 all were instas (Day three is the only day when we got over 50%) so their was a 33.3% chance to vote a red. Kyo Saito is still suspicious in my book, but if I voted for someone who is not already being mass voted for, it would also look bad on me, unless I hard believed then to be green/blue like I did with Nuclear_Blaze at the last minute with Waddle Derp's post. Either way, We have 8 alive, so we have a 50% chance of hitting red, regardless of who you vote for. (I believe either 20% or 25% for me) With that regard, I wish you all good luck on voting the right person. I have a slight suspicion that PixlePest might be green, but I also do not want to leave it up to a Knife-in-the-Box unless most people agree with it. Who is up for a night in the box between Pixelpest and Kyo Saito?

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:58 am

I just read the rules again before this post to make sure it is allowed. Since I can post a message of this regard.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Mafia 30 Role PM
Date: 05 Jul 2016, 02:55
To: MECHDRAGON777
Pseudo-dino wrote: You are a concerned citizen. You're just a regular person who doesn't like the government much but also isn't really doing anything special to help the rebels, you know?

You might have no morals, but you can't say for sure.

Your goal is to eliminate the terrorist militant guy and the Corrupt Politicians.

Valentine
Silver Yoshi Egg
Silver Yoshi Egg
Flair: The Beginning, The End
Pronouns: She/Her (Any)

Postby Valentine » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:02 am

PixelPest i guess.

Valentine
Silver Yoshi Egg
Silver Yoshi Egg

Postby Valentine » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:10 am

I can confirm that exkyo was mafia, there's 4 townpeople, 3 mafia, and third party in the game right now. You can just look at the first post and ot's easy to figure out.

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:48 am

Sanct wrote:I can confirm that exkyo was mafia, there's 4 townpeople, 3 mafia, and third party in the game right now. You can just look at the first post and ot's easy to figure out.
Pretty much. If he was the miller (which I think I am), it would be four to four, which is a mafia win right their.

Valentine
Silver Yoshi Egg
Silver Yoshi Egg

Postby Valentine » Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:48 am

There's no possible way for him to be the miller in our current player setup

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:52 am

Sanct wrote:There's no possible way for him to be the miller in our current player setup
I was backing you up and stated I think I am the miller.

Valentine
Silver Yoshi Egg
Silver Yoshi Egg

Postby Valentine » Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:57 am

Expect a bit of an abscence from me, I'll be travelling for most of the day

underFlo
Reznor
Reznor
Flair: sup im lesbiab
Pronouns: They/She

Postby underFlo » Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:05 am

But is it really impossible that he's the Miller? Yeah, in a regular game it'd mean that the Mafia eould automatically win, but in this case there's still the third party so the Mafia didn't win yet.

I'm not really sure on both PixelPest and MECHDRAGON. I could see one of them being Mafia, so I'll hope that it's PixelPest.

Also, it's pretty weird that Ness-Wednesday got killed. He didn't really do much and I feel like the Mafia/TP could've made an argument to get him lynched.

Julia Pseudo
Ludwig
Ludwig
Flair: gay gaymer girl
Pronouns: She/her

Re: M30: We are the 70.58% - End of Day 4

Postby Julia Pseudo » Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:01 am

Seems like people are sticking with it, so

DAY 4 has ended!

It's another insta!

The town suddenly rallied against PixelPest, who had been one of the loudest voices among them for a long time. And, well, he was trying to help all along.
PixelPest has died!

It is now NIGHT 5! Night 5 will end in the evening of July 15 in Central European Time (CET), afternoon Pacific Standard Time, or potentially earlier if all ability PMs are received.

Doesntpostverymuch
Rocky Wrench
Rocky Wrench

Re: M30: We are the 70.58% - End of Day 4

Postby Doesntpostverymuch » Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:20 am

Pseudo-dino wrote:Seems like people are sticking with it, so

DAY 4 has ended!

It's another insta!

The town suddenly rallied against PixelPest, who had been one of the loudest voices among them for a long time. And, well, he was trying to help all along.
PixelPest has died!

It is now NIGHT 5! Night 5 will end in the evening of July 15 in Central European Time (CET), afternoon Pacific Standard Time, or potentially earlier if there are enough votes for an insta.
i Saw this one coming.

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg

Re: M30: We are the 70.58% - Night 5

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:33 am

How is the game still going on if the mafia outnumbers the town and third party?

HeroOfRhyme
Boomerang Bro
Boomerang Bro

Postby HeroOfRhyme » Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:51 pm

Because the third party is still alive and can kill mafia whereas mafia needs to lynch tp. If the thirdparty gets lucky and sweeps the mafia right now just as the blues were, third party would win, just as if mafia lynches third party before they are all killed they will win.

Basically its a toss up between the two on who is gonna win, so the town is useless at this point.

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:34 pm

RezsurXion wrote:Because the third party is still alive and can kill mafia whereas mafia needs to lynch tp. If the thirdparty gets lucky and sweeps the mafia right now just as the blues were, third party would win, just as if mafia lynches third party before they are all killed they will win.

Basically its a toss up between the two on who is gonna win, so the town is useless at this point.
We have 2 or 3 Town
We have 3 or 4 Mafia
We have 1 third party

If the mafia kills us three before we get their three, then... The town might win if the third part gets mafia every night. (...and we can lynch a mafia every day).

HeroOfRhyme
Boomerang Bro
Boomerang Bro

Postby HeroOfRhyme » Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:54 pm

Well I dont know what we are gonna do to pull off a miracle win, honestly I have no idea.

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:04 pm

RezsurXion wrote:Well I dont know what we are gonna do to pull off a miracle win, honestly I have no idea.
We have to hope the Third Party gets only mafia.

Return to “Mafia”