M30: We are the 70.58% - Joint Politicians/Third Party Victory

The popular forum game that separates the good from the bad, the strong from the weak, and the loose-cannon cops from the slightly schizophrenic. That's all after we figure out who's who, of course.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
Ness-Wednesday
Purple Yoshi Egg
Purple Yoshi Egg
Flair: Diverse Scouts
Pronouns: He/Him

Re: M30: We are the 70.58% - Night 4

Postby Ness-Wednesday » Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:42 am

Sanct wrote:
Ness-Wednesday wrote:Wow, our first red to be down. They seemed to have been lucky for such an amount of time. Ten people are still alive, as the cold night flows.
You have done nothing to contribute for pretty much the whole game, so actually try to help a bit okay?
But help on what?

Valentine
Silver Yoshi Egg
Silver Yoshi Egg
Flair: The Beginning, The End
Pronouns: She/Her (Any)

Postby Valentine » Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:45 am

Maybe not ognore the thing that's happening by replying to something 20 posts ago. Also you could talk a bit more.

Ness-Wednesday
Purple Yoshi Egg
Purple Yoshi Egg

Postby Ness-Wednesday » Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:54 am

I honestly don't understand a small amount on what your'e saying MECHDRAGON, why try to agree on voting between two if there isn't any message?

Valentine
Silver Yoshi Egg
Silver Yoshi Egg

Postby Valentine » Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:03 am

Also mechdragon, knowing the ratio of something doesn't seem as important as actually fogurong who everyone is.

Kyo Saito
Tweeter
Tweeter

Postby Kyo Saito » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:59 pm

MECHDRAGON777 wrote:B. The list of the suspensious is the ones who did not vote for either. ExKyo never voted in the thread. (Same for you.) Nien just posted, but since we got more than 50% shown, we can not rule him out.
But I hope you realize that by that logic, it could have been anyone. at any given time, and it could have even been ExKyo.

To be honest with you, this list isn't going to help us much anymore, because you're taking risks on two people that might not even be Mafia in the first place, which is only going to make us lose faster. We need an actual lead, and not cross our fingers and hope whoever we lynch is the right one, because that's getting desperate.

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:27 pm

Kyo Saito wrote:
MECHDRAGON777 wrote:B. The list of the suspensious is the ones who did not vote for either. ExKyo never voted in the thread. (Same for you.) Nien just posted, but since we got more than 50% shown, we can not rule him out.
But I hope you realize that by that logic, it could have been anyone. at any given time, and it could have even been ExKyo.

To be honest with you, this list isn't going to help us much anymore, because you're taking risks on two people that might not even be Mafia in the first place, which is only going to make us lose faster. We need an actual lead, and not cross our fingers and hope whoever we lynch is the right one, because that's getting desperate.
Nien and you are the only two to note vote for someone who was insta lynched when the vote count was exactly 50% or less. It takes 51% for an insta to occur. Nien may have voted day three, but their was more than 50%. You never voted, and as for ExKyo, never publicly voting is how he got to be suspicious. It was not a random guess out of an entire game, just of the suspensious and which, I just narrowed it down to you three, I let someone else pic.

Valentine
Silver Yoshi Egg
Silver Yoshi Egg

Postby Valentine » Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:32 pm

I feel like you just really want to lynch out of everyone, you've practically being focusing on him, also we already got a red and due to the way he was acting I doubt it was the miller. You should just stop sticking to that list and try to fo,d some actual leads

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:37 pm

Sanct wrote:I feel like you just really want to lynch out of everyone, you've practically being focusing on him, also we already got a red and due to the way he was acting I doubt it was the miller. You should just stop sticking to that list and try to fo,d some actual leads
We will find out if he was the Propagandist tonight at least, or if not, then who knows. If we have no chance to win, I want to take out as many mafia as we can.

Valentine
Silver Yoshi Egg
Silver Yoshi Egg

Postby Valentine » Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:40 pm

I accidentally didn't write nien in the first sentence

Ness-Wednesday
Purple Yoshi Egg
Purple Yoshi Egg

Postby Ness-Wednesday » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:55 pm

MECHDRAGON777 wrote:
Sanct wrote:I feel like you just really want to lynch out of everyone, you've practically being focusing on him, also we already got a red and due to the way he was acting I doubt it was the miller. You should just stop sticking to that list and try to fo,d some actual leads
We will find out if he was the Propagandist tonight at least, or if not, then who knows. If we have no chance to win, I want to take out as many mafia as we can.
So trying to lynch everyone is what you think will be better when you don't have any evidence from Nien's posts in this game?

Julia Pseudo
Ludwig
Ludwig
Flair: gay gaymer girl
Pronouns: She/her

Re: M30: We are the 70.58% - End of Night 4

Postby Julia Pseudo » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:59 pm

sorry I'm a couple of hours late here guys

NIGHT 4 has ended!

Ness-Wednesday was writing the latest chapter of Rise of the Shadow Kracko when someone broke into his room and shot him.
Ness-Wednesday has died!

Nien was playing Dota with the rest of the Dota Crew™ when someone grabbed his computer and smashed it on his head.
Nien has died!

The Mafiaville Times didn't publish any government leaks this morning.

It is now DAY 4! Day 4 will end in the evening of July 15 in Central European Time (CET), afternoon Pacific Standard Time, or potentially earlier if there are enough votes for an insta.

Valentine
Silver Yoshi Egg
Silver Yoshi Egg

Re: M30: We are the 70.58% - Day 4

Postby Valentine » Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:01 pm

Fuck

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:08 pm

So Nien may have been the conspiracy theorist. I fell bad with the odds now. We have 4 town members left, and 4 mafia members. We also have the third party... now what...

PersonNamedUser
Birdo
Birdo

Postby PersonNamedUser » Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:55 pm

MECHDRAGON777 wrote:So Nien may have been the conspiracy theorist. I fell bad with the odds now. We have 4 town members left, and 4 mafia members. We also have the third party... now what...
We NEED to find a mafiso, or it's over.
Welp, Pixelpest it seems very suspicious that you don't seem to care much that the town is about to lose, so I'm going to assume that your mafia.

Doesntpostverymuch
Rocky Wrench
Rocky Wrench

Postby Doesntpostverymuch » Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:29 pm

MosaicMario wrote:
MECHDRAGON777 wrote:So Nien may have been the conspiracy theorist. I fell bad with the odds now. We have 4 town members left, and 4 mafia members. We also have the third party... now what...
We NEED to find a mafiso, or it's over.
Welp, Pixelpest it seems very suspicious that you don't seem to care much that the town is about to lose, so I'm going to assume that your mafia.
it's game over man, game over. i'm just going to vote for Pixelpest too, even though i'm 100% sure he's green, i don't know who else to vote for. (suspicious how nien died after someone asked if we needed his help to identify mafia.)

Doesntpostverymuch
Rocky Wrench
Rocky Wrench

Postby Doesntpostverymuch » Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:30 pm

Ness-Wednesday wrote:
MECHDRAGON777 wrote:
So trying to lynch everyone is what you think will be better when you don't have any evidence from Nien's posts in this game?
Nevermind, i'm an idiot.

Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid
Flair: stop looking at my flair dangit

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:40 pm

You can't retract votes.

HeroOfRhyme
Boomerang Bro
Boomerang Bro

Postby HeroOfRhyme » Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:50 pm

I have no reason not to suspect PixelPest at this point so I will also join the rest to lynch PixelPest

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:58 pm

PixelPest

Kyo Saito
Tweeter
Tweeter

Postby Kyo Saito » Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:59 pm

At this point, it's better than nothing I suppose. Honestly, I have the slightest feeling that he's the Third Party anyway, with the way he's been swaying in different directions.

I'm going to have to go with PixelPest. Sorry.

Return to “Mafia”