M33: Christmas is a Few Months Early... Mafia Wins

The popular forum game that separates the good from the bad, the strong from the weak, and the loose-cannon cops from the slightly schizophrenic. That's all after we figure out who's who, of course.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
Cedur
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario
Flair: I'm gone, for chess and minesweeper
Pronouns: he/him

Re: M33: Christmas is a Few Months Early... Day 5

Postby Cedur » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:26 am

Waddle Derp

Thanks Jacob

Waddle
Tellah
Tellah
Flair: hi!!!
Pronouns: He/Him

Re: M33: Christmas is a Few Months Early... Day 5

Postby Waddle » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:27 am

Lol k

Julia Pseudo
Ludwig
Ludwig
Flair: gay gaymer girl
Pronouns: She/her

Re: M33: Christmas is a Few Months Early... End of Day 5

Postby Julia Pseudo » Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:25 am

DAY 5 has ended!

An insta!

The townspeople turned on Waddle Derp, and he accepted his fate.
Waddle Derp has died! He was the Penguin.

It is now NIGHT 6! Night 6 will end around 10:00 PM Eastern Standard Time, September 22, or earlier if all ability PMs are received.

Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid
Flair: stop looking at my flair dangit

Re: M33: Christmas is a Few Months Early... Night 6

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:01 pm

I would say what if Ness-Wednesday was the Actress, but given that Waddle Derp didn't give any effort to defend himself after Ness-Wednesday died, I'd say he was the Actress.

Cedur
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario

Postby Cedur » Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:23 pm

He was the Actress anyway since he's been seered red before.

Lol, we had two penguins in the game!

Doesntpostverymuch
Rocky Wrench
Rocky Wrench

Postby Doesntpostverymuch » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:13 pm

Now we only have one mafia left, (and for some odd reason, more and more people have been saying it's me.)

Cedur
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario

Postby Cedur » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:54 pm

Either way, tomorrow's lynch will be crucial! There's ZM, ExKyo and Doesntpost remaining, so it's a 2:1 tomorrow, we can't miss this.

I'm just trying to flip through the game again to gather some information. From Jacob, we unfortunately get almost nothing.

ZM: He didn't say that much as well, however, he often used to be nightkilled early himself whenever he was Town, maybe this means something but it's not enough for a safe lead honestly.

Doesntpostverymuch: He posted quite often, but it usually wasn't long sentences. There was some "confusing" talk between him and Ness-Wednesday after we lynched TNT (Day 2; page 7/8) and we know that Ness-Wednesday was the penguin, so I'd like to know if he was in contact with Ness-Wednesday and what private info he has to share. And he's been trying to defend Ness-Wednesday until the "bitter end" on Day 4, this IS some evidence. On the other hand he accused me quite often. Not sure if this was just due to not paying full attention to the game or confusion about mechanics or that stuff.

I don't know, I would probably go for ZM if I had to decide blindly. We need more material to talk about.

Doesntpostverymuch
Rocky Wrench
Rocky Wrench

Postby Doesntpostverymuch » Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:08 pm

Supershroom wrote:Either way, tomorrow's lynch will be crucial! There's ZM, ExKyo and Doesntpost remaining, so it's a 2:1 tomorrow, we can't miss this.

I'm just trying to flip through the game again to gather some information. From Jacob, we unfortunately get almost nothing.

ZM: He didn't say that much as well, however, he often used to be nightkilled early himself whenever he was Town, maybe this means something but it's not enough for a safe lead honestly.

Doesntpostverymuch: He posted quite often, but it usually wasn't long sentences. There was some "confusing" talk between him and Ness-Wednesday after we lynched TNT (Day 2; page 7/8) and we know that Ness-Wednesday was the penguin, so I'd like to know if he was in contact with Ness-Wednesday and what private info he has to share. And he's been trying to defend Ness-Wednesday until the "bitter end" on Day 4, this IS some evidence. On the other hand he accused me quite often. Not sure if this was just due to not paying full attention to the game or confusion about mechanics or that stuff.

I don't know, I would probably go for ZM if I had to decide blindly. We need more material to talk about.
I'm still confused of the very FIRST caroler's song, the one that wasn't posted by mech, back on page 1/2/3ish.

The only person from that song we haven't checked is YOU and everyone esle is green, plus there's only one actress

Doesntpostverymuch
Rocky Wrench
Rocky Wrench

Postby Doesntpostverymuch » Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:10 pm

found the song, posted by the actual caroler on page 5. "TNTtimelord, Supershroom, and Yoshi21". yoshi and tnt were green (front page.)

Doesntpostverymuch
Rocky Wrench
Rocky Wrench

Postby Doesntpostverymuch » Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:10 pm

or page 6, i can't remember.

Cedur
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario

Postby Cedur » Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:14 pm

Again: Danny sang to Mechdragon, and Mechdragon was Mafia. As it has been said numerous times, he wouldn't put me on his claimed song if I was his teammate. The song that he heard himself (aka send to him in private by Pseudo) was "TNT, me, Mechdragon", with himself as the mafia member.

Julia Pseudo
Ludwig
Ludwig
Flair: gay gaymer girl
Pronouns: She/her

Re: M33: Christmas is a Few Months Early... End of Night 6

Postby Julia Pseudo » Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:24 pm

NIGHT 6 has ended!

Supershroom was killed, a chilling crime indeed.
Supershroom has died! He was a Townsperson.

It is now DAY 6! Day 6 will end around 9:00 PM Eastern Standard Time, September 23, or earlier if there are enough votes for an insta.

Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid

Re: M33: Christmas is a Few Months Early... Day 6

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:27 pm

I believe I have figured out who the last Mafia member is, it's Nanaya Jacob. Notice how the Mafia didn't kill a couple nights ago and Jacob ironically shows up literally a phase after a nightkill happens again.

Doesntpostverymuch
Rocky Wrench
Rocky Wrench

Postby Doesntpostverymuch » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:36 pm

Zeldamaster12 wrote:I believe I have figured out who the last Mafia member is, it's Nanaya Jacob. Notice how the Mafia didn't kill a couple nights ago and Jacob ironically shows up literally a phase after a nightkill happens again.
i have no idea who it is, so i'm going to do the smart thing and not vote.

Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:40 pm

Doesntpostverymuch wrote:
Zeldamaster12 wrote:I believe I have figured out who the last Mafia member is, it's Nanaya Jacob. Notice how the Mafia didn't kill a couple nights ago and Jacob ironically shows up literally a phase after a nightkill happens again.
i have no idea who it is, so i'm going to do the smart thing and not vote.
Do you realize that this is the deciding moment of the game? If you don't vote, and Jacob votes for me, then it'll lead to a VERY risky knife-in-the-box lynch, potentially giving the Mafia the win. So no, not voting is not the smart thing to do.

I have a very strong lead on Jacob and I am like 99% sure he's the last Mafioso, so you need to vote if you don't want us to lose.

Doesntpostverymuch
Rocky Wrench
Rocky Wrench

Postby Doesntpostverymuch » Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:16 pm

B-b-but what If YOUR the mafia and your trying to trick me into losing!

Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:35 pm

You need to trust me. What have I done this game that looks suspicious?

Nanaya
Phanto
Phanto
Flair: When's Mafia

Postby Nanaya » Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:52 pm

Zeldamaster12 wrote:You need to trust me. What have I done this game that looks suspicious?
That right now makes you looj suspicious tbh

Now that i looked at the list, i see i was wrong about being suspicious of supershroom, albit, was based on other readings, and it seems that i have been targeted due toe appearing when it is needed, i know the inactive item thinger tactic? Is what people think i did, but lets be honest, it was my birthday this weekend, i dealt with that and i have school.
So when i come out of no where yeah i suspect myself, and yes i may be very useless, but is that all that is needed to go by? Wouldn't it be better to go after doesn't post much? Then again going after me i would not attack as it wold appear i am inactive, but here i am. Surprise...?

Zeldamaster, i must protect myself right now, i can at least be helpful to the town this way by lynching you to make it a knife in the box and let dosentpostverymicj hammer,
Now that i think about it, i should not let him hammer actually, he may just want us to kill each other... im thinking p hard about this, when it should be simple.

Im going to read back a bit of your posts, then ill judge. (Then again i skimmed through all the posts tbh)

Doesntpostverymuch
Rocky Wrench
Rocky Wrench

Postby Doesntpostverymuch » Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:38 pm

Nanaya Jacob wrote:
Zeldamaster12 wrote:You need to trust me. What have I done this game that looks suspicious?
That right now makes you looj suspicious tbh

Now that i looked at the list, i see i was wrong about being suspicious of supershroom, albit, was based on other readings, and it seems that i have been targeted due toe appearing when it is needed, i know the inactive item thinger tactic? Is what people think i did, but lets be honest, it was my birthday this weekend, i dealt with that and i have school.
So when i come out of no where yeah i suspect myself, and yes i may be very useless, but is that all that is needed to go by? Wouldn't it be better to go after doesn't post much? Then again going after me i would not attack as it wold appear i am inactive, but here i am. Surprise...?

Zeldamaster, i must protect myself right now, i can at least be helpful to the town this way by lynching you to make it a knife in the box and let dosentpostverymicj hammer,
Now that i think about it, i should not let him hammer actually, he may just want us to kill each other... im thinking p hard about this, when it should be simple.

Im going to read back a bit of your posts, then ill judge. (Then again i skimmed through all the posts tbh)
Why am I so suspicious to you?

Nanaya
Phanto
Phanto
Flair: When's Mafia

Re: M33: Christmas is a Few Months Early... Night 3

Postby Nanaya » Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:43 pm

Zeldamaster12 wrote:
Ness-Wednesday wrote:Except I'm not looking for immediate suggestions on who I should visit.
Are you publically revealing that you're a special??? What are you thinking???
Seems like you know about it, possibly you were Danny's person who he caloared, but i somewhat doubt that, it most likely was mech
Syndrilevosse wrote:I would appreciate it if the nurse protected me tonight. I used my ability on Night 1 on a trustworthy person, and they came up "TNTtimelord, Supershroom, and Yoshi21".
This is what the evidence i had, but reading back it is wrong, so ignore it.
Zeldamaster12 wrote:
Supershroom wrote:Zeldamaster12: is mostly bandwagoning and not as active as usual when he's town (but that's just a hunch, maybe he's just simply busy)
I go to college Monday-Thursday and work on the weekends, so I don't have as much free time as I used to. I check up on the thread every now and then to see what's going on. If I have anything to add, I'll say it. If I'm late to a day phase, I look back and vote based on what's happened. Sorry if this looks like bandwagoning.
im am going to put this in colour so you can see its me Jacob, you used this on me, when someone said you were bamdwagoning. You switched a bit of it around, but i am serious, i was not on the fourm most of the time. I can see why you are not either via college. But i dont think its the best of evidence so far.
About Mech, I think it's pretty clear that he tampered with the list since he was Mafia, so as you said, I highly doubt he'd put his own teammates on the list.

Also, about Waddle Derp, he obviously lied about being the Penguin so he's most likely the Actress and we should lynch him off tomorrow.
You might be throwing your team under the bus here, considering how the mafia should know when to give up thier team mate. Doesn't posy very much, o can't tell, but people have a scum read on you, maybe you are mafia, but i feel zm, im going ro see how this turns out after bit, maybe lynch at the end, i have to anyways. Or else we lose. I digress how strong it is to think about it further, most of the evidence i gathered seems p useless, its just what i feel is a little scummy or whatever

Zm please forgive me of im wrong but i have to make sure none of the town loses, so i have to be safe here

Zeldamaster12

Return to “Mafia”