M33: Christmas is a Few Months Early... Mafia Wins

The popular forum game that separates the good from the bad, the strong from the weak, and the loose-cannon cops from the slightly schizophrenic. That's all after we figure out who's who, of course.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
Ness-Wednesday
Purple Yoshi Egg
Purple Yoshi Egg
Flair: Diverse Scouts
Pronouns: He/Him

Re: M33: Christmas is a Few Months Early... Day 4

Postby Ness-Wednesday » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:14 pm

Fine then, since I can't do anything right I'll just support you guys as there's no point if I can't prove myself as the real penguin, if all I'm doing is making Waddle Derp look suspicious.
Rip Ness-Wednesday.

Ness-Wednesday
Purple Yoshi Egg
Purple Yoshi Egg

Postby Ness-Wednesday » Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:08 pm

You know what, I've pretty much have everything I need.
If I was the one who sent a pm with random vague stuff, which was supposed to be useful for winning then where's the proof of Waddle Derp's pm being real when those previous PMs are perfectly legit.
It should be noted that either way the penguin would've come up late, as I sent a pm right before Waddle Derp claimed penguin.
Also, if Waddle Derp was to claim penguin, he would've visited me as he would be the actress and I wouldn't have been considered suspicious.
If I was the one who sent the pms that weren't useful in this current subject, they should be used for tonight as why, we could've overlooked the enemy this whole time.
If you remember, Sanct died two nights ago, and the final response was from Doesntpostverymuch, but a night later I came in to visit someone but the comment didn't help at anything.
So the thing here is, Waddle Derp didn't do his job well either, which makes it more confusing as we've both done similar activity, though it is possible that he could truly be the bomb or Doesntpostverymuch, except I was the first one to react to Waddle Derp's color and said I doubt he was a penguin which gave him his special chance to claim penguin.
But since I'm going to be lynched, don't say I wasn't right (no really that would damage the sportsman ship, I'd end up regretting this whole thing).

Ness-Wednesday
Purple Yoshi Egg
Purple Yoshi Egg

Postby Ness-Wednesday » Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:09 pm

Additionally, he could end up claiming Caroler, and he might make Danny look suspicious so think before you know, Waddle Derp.

Ness-Wednesday
Purple Yoshi Egg
Purple Yoshi Egg

Postby Ness-Wednesday » Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:15 pm

So it's either that you'll all agree or I'm just doing my job horribly like everything I do?

Julia Pseudo
Ludwig
Ludwig
Flair: gay gaymer girl
Pronouns: She/her

Re: M33: Christmas is a Few Months Early... End of Day 4

Postby Julia Pseudo » Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:45 pm

YES I FINALLY BEAT THE PLANET ROBOT TRUE ARENA

anyways

DAY 4 has ended!

Ness-Wednesday was dragged to the center of town and hanged after some bickering.
Ness-Wednesday has died! He was the Penguin.

It is now NIGHT 5! Night 5 will end around 9:00 PM Eastern Standard Time, September 21, or earlier if all ability PMs are received.

Hmmm... I suppose you're right about the outline specifying that the Actress only shows their faked color when they die, Syndrilevosse. That's not the rules I had been operating under however (currently, the Actress changes their cardflip color upon inspection, affecting both Crystal Balls and death cardflips) which is totally my fault. I can't just go back and retcon that (assuming there's anything to change in the first place, which I cannot confirm or deny) at this point, since major decisions may have already been made based on it. I do really apologize for the confusion, though. Running someone else's game is tough, as I'm learning (which is not really TNT's fault, to be clear).

Also to clarify, Santa checks teams not colors so everything he sees is 100% accurate to which team the target is on (this has been consistent throughout the game). If a player comes up naughty, they're a mafioso, nice they're a town, in-between is miller, town-killer, or Angel.

Danny
Reznor
Reznor
Pronouns: He/Him, They/Them

Re: M33: Christmas is a Few Months Early... End of Day 4

Postby Danny » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:26 pm

Pseudo-dino wrote:Hmmm... I suppose you're right about the outline specifying that the Actress only shows their faked color when they die, Syndrilevosse. That's not the rules I had been operating under however (currently, the Actress changes their cardflip color upon inspection, affecting both Crystal Balls and death cardflips) which is totally my fault. I can't just go back and retcon that (assuming there's anything to change in the first place, which I cannot confirm or deny) at this point, since major decisions may have already been made based on it. I do really apologize for the confusion, though. Running someone else's game is tough, as I'm learning (which is not really TNT's fault, to be clear).

Also to clarify, Santa checks teams not colors so everything he sees is 100% accurate to which team the target is on (this has been consistent throughout the game). If a player comes up naughty, they're a mafioso, nice they're a town, in-between is miller, town-killer, or Angel.
Alright, well at least we got the clarification we needed, though I suppose it's a little late for that. Santa's ability should have been clear at the beginning though.

I think it's apparent to me now that Waddle Derp is Mafia, and I still want to lead suspicion that Supershroom is as well, but I find it highly likely that Mechdragon tampered with the Caroler list.

Waddle
Tellah
Tellah
Flair: hi!!!

Re: M33: Christmas is a Few Months Early... Night 5

Postby Waddle » Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:48 am

Oh

Cedur
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario
Flair: I'm gone, for chess and minesweeper
Pronouns: he/him

Postby Cedur » Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:03 am

Syndrilevosse wrote:but I find it highly likely that Mechdragon tampered with the Caroler list
Exactly, why would Mechdragon include some of his own team members into a faked list?

And for real, the main reason why I pushed for lynching Ness-Wednesday is because I couldn't imagine the Crystal Ball's reveal being disguised, according to the words from the role description. You guys had still some time left to lynch Waddle Derp, and you decided otherwise, so we're gonna have to lynch Waddle Derp anyway tomorrow after his red inspection. Ness-Wednesday could have also played his cards better and just have waited for Pseudo to clarify when he was voted up, and he shouldn't have raged this much further; it's been his first game here so I hope he takes this as gathering experience, skill comes with practice etc.

Just some recaps of all players alive:
  • me: confirmed Townie, gave a lot of evidence already
  • Syndrilevosse: confirmed as Caroler
  • Waddle Derp: is the Actress; only the bomb will remain
  • Doesn'tpostverymuch: I already had a scumread on him for defending Ness-Wednesday this much, but this is quite obsolete now
  • Zeldamaster12: is mostly bandwagoning and not as active as usual when he's town (but that's just a hunch, maybe he's just simply busy)
  • Nanaya Jacob: Notoriously inactive, due to RL stuff as he states, no idea if he's Mafia or not, but shouldn't it be considered to veg him out anyway?

Cedur
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario

Postby Cedur » Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:34 am

Further note for Jacob: I've PM'd him now, asking him to get on board in order to support lynching Waddle Derp. Let's see first if he responds.

Waddle
Tellah
Tellah
Flair: hi!!!

Postby Waddle » Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:56 am

I like how you're listing yourself as 'confirmed' town despite the fact that you effectively killed a blue

Cedur
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario

Postby Cedur » Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:24 am

If you'd like to know, I was already afk when Pseudo clarified, unfortunately, and I also like how you're saying this despite being confirmed Mafia.

Doesntpostverymuch
Rocky Wrench
Rocky Wrench

Postby Doesntpostverymuch » Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:59 am

HA.I NEVER CHANGED MY VOTE FROM WADDLE, SO I'M THE SMARTEST OF ALL OF YOU! WOOO i should probably stop bragging now.

Doesntpostverymuch
Rocky Wrench
Rocky Wrench

Postby Doesntpostverymuch » Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:03 am

honestly, i can't believe that i ended up being the smartest person out of all of them, normally my luck wouldn't allow that.

(also, the first caroler's list had supershroom on it, and everyone ELSE on the list was green. and this list wasn't mentioned. by Mech.)

Cedur
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario

Postby Cedur » Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:31 am

I'll explain one more time why I'm innocent.
  • I've been listed on Mechdragon's song. It was fake, at least it was slightly changed, he replaced his own name with Yoshi's, and if I was Mafia with him, he would have replaced my name as well. Noone else heard the song so it was seeming trustworthy until the Crystal Ball gave Mechdragon away.
  • I was also the first to question the validity of the song (even though I meant it differently than it was indeed, I would have kept my mouth shut if I was Mafia).
  • I don't even need the two points above, now that we know that Santa's inspection results are reliably accurate. Remember how I've been inspected green on Night 2? If anything, I just need Danny to confirm that this was told to him by Sanct, which I'm already sure it was.

Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid
Flair: stop looking at my flair dangit

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:09 am

Supershroom wrote:Zeldamaster12: is mostly bandwagoning and not as active as usual when he's town (but that's just a hunch, maybe he's just simply busy)
I go to college Monday-Thursday and work on the weekends, so I don't have as much free time as I used to. I check up on the thread every now and then to see what's going on. If I have anything to add, I'll say it. If I'm late to a day phase, I look back and vote based on what's happened. Sorry if this looks like bandwagoning.

About Mech, I think it's pretty clear that he tampered with the list since he was Mafia, so as you said, I highly doubt he'd put his own teammates on the list.

Also, about Waddle Derp, he obviously lied about being the Penguin so he's most likely the Actress and we should lynch him off tomorrow.

Doesntpostverymuch
Rocky Wrench
Rocky Wrench

Postby Doesntpostverymuch » Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:12 pm

i thought we established that waddle was the actress when i was completely validated for trusting ness.

Julia Pseudo
Ludwig
Ludwig
Flair: gay gaymer girl
Pronouns: She/her

Re: M33: Christmas is a Few Months Early... End of Night 5

Postby Julia Pseudo » Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:15 pm

NIGHT 5 has ended!

Syndrilevosse, the best signer in town, was found dead in his home.
Syndrilevosse has died! He was the Caroler.

It is now DAY 5! Day 5 will end around 9:00 PM Eastern Standard Time, September 22, or earlier if there are enough votes for an insta.

Doesntpostverymuch
Rocky Wrench
Rocky Wrench

Postby Doesntpostverymuch » Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:20 pm

Waddle derp Of course.

Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid
Flair: stop looking at my flair dangit

Re: M33: Christmas is a Few Months Early... Day 5

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:57 pm