M33: Christmas is a Few Months Early... Mafia Wins

The popular forum game that separates the good from the bad, the strong from the weak, and the loose-cannon cops from the slightly schizophrenic. That's all after we figure out who's who, of course.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
Doesntpostverymuch
Rocky Wrench
Rocky Wrench

Re: M33: Christmas is a Few Months Early... Night 4

Postby Doesntpostverymuch » Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:44 pm

Supershroom wrote:
<Shroom> 9:25 PM @Ness-Wednesday are you also claiming Penguin?
<Ness-Wednesday> 9:26 PM Yes.
<Shroom> 9:28 PM There's only the Penguin and Caroler remaining, and Danny is claiming caroler. After the stuff with Mechdragon, I'm starting to suspect him a bit, yet I wonder why the action wasn't counterclaimed earlier. Waddle Derp is confirmed blue, so I don't know why he should make a false claim - if he's the caroler and if he already used his ability, then he normally wouldn't make a claim at all
<Ness-Wednesday> 9:30 PM So, Waddle Derp is the caroler and he's claiming penguin?
<Shroom> 9:30 PM I'm rather wondering about the credibility of your own claim
<Ness-Wednesday> 9:33 PM Because someone requested me to visit and I did.
Waddle Derp, I'd like you to explain this first.

And @Doesntpost, I would only try to start a bandwagon if I found a lead on you by contradictory behaviour, but that would include keeping to accuse me even at a point where I'd be 100% confirmed. And as stated in the quote, I didn't work together with Mechdragon in any way (here to be precise).
If you're 100% confirmed to be a townie, i will Offer to personally apologise via PM for accusing you about 300 times now.

Cedur
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario
Flair: I'm gone, for chess and minesweeper
Pronouns: he/him

Postby Cedur » Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:46 pm

You don't need to, kek. It's "just" a game after all.

Doesntpostverymuch
Rocky Wrench
Rocky Wrench

Postby Doesntpostverymuch » Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:49 pm

That's why i said offer.

Danny
Reznor
Reznor
Pronouns: He/Him, They/Them

Postby Danny » Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:06 pm

Just for clarification, Waddle Derp came up red, he is in no way confirmed innocent or blue, it's actually apparent that he's Mafia, and I suggest you lynch him off next day. Furthermore, I am in contact with the real penguin, and I can tell you Waddle Derp's counterclaims are false.

The caroler list was, to my knowledge, faked by Mechdragon. I had no way of knowing he was Mafia only up until Santa got in contact with me.

At this point, anyone who makes an attempt to counterclaim is doing it for their own defense. It's a little late now to be claiming that, and since I know who the Penguin is, I'm going to take suspicion on anyone that starts baseless claims.

Doesntpostverymuch
Rocky Wrench
Rocky Wrench

Postby Doesntpostverymuch » Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:14 pm

Oh shit, i'm so dead the next time i do anything stupid, because syndrile is going to get suspicious of me.

Julia Pseudo
Ludwig
Ludwig
Flair: gay gaymer girl
Pronouns: She/her

Re: M33: Christmas is a Few Months Early... End of Night 4

Postby Julia Pseudo » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:25 pm

NIGHT 4 has ended!

Nobody died.

It is now DAY 4! Day 4 will end around 9:00 PM Eastern Standard Time, September 20, or earlier if there are enough votes for an insta.

Ness-Wednesday
Purple Yoshi Egg
Purple Yoshi Egg
Flair: Diverse Scouts
Pronouns: He/Him

Re: M33: Christmas is a Few Months Early... Day 4

Postby Ness-Wednesday » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:36 pm

We should know that Waddle Derp is the actress, as Syndrilevosse knows who the real penguin is.

Doesntpostverymuch
Rocky Wrench
Rocky Wrench

Postby Doesntpostverymuch » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:41 pm

Ness-Wednesday wrote:We should know that Waddle Derp is the actress, as Syndrilevosse knows who the real penguin is.
Any last words Waddle Derp?

Danny
Reznor
Reznor

Postby Danny » Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:35 pm

Going for Waddle Derp today if it wasn't obvious.

Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid
Flair: stop looking at my flair dangit

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:34 am

rip in pieces Waddle Derp

Julia Pseudo
Ludwig
Ludwig
Flair: gay gaymer girl
Pronouns: She/her

Postby Julia Pseudo » Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:39 am

That's an insta, but Waddle Derp gets to defend himself.

Waddle
Tellah
Tellah
Flair: hi!!!
Pronouns: He/Him

Postby Waddle » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:35 am

Well, good luck I suppose.

Cedur
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario

Postby Cedur » Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:27 am

Hold ON!

Do we really need clarification on how the Crystal Ball works?

Waddle Derp is still alive and the Actress would only disguise her identity when she dies, so I see Waddle Derp confirmed innocent.

In the meanwhile I'm voting Ness-Wednesday for his (supposed) fake claim, and it seems like Danny is Mafia as well, since he's defending the claim.

Danny
Reznor
Reznor

Postby Danny » Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:06 am

Supershroom wrote:Hold ON!

Do we really need clarification on how the Crystal Ball works?

Waddle Derp is still alive and the Actress would only disguise her identity when she dies, so I see Waddle Derp confirmed innocent.

In the meanwhile I'm voting Ness-Wednesday for his (supposed) fake claim, and it seems like Danny is Mafia as well, since he's defending the claim.
Actually, in all honesty, I hadn't seen the crystal ball reveals. However, this leaves a problem. Sanct, who was the Santa, did tell me that he inspected Waddle Derp, and he came up red, so why would he come up blue now? If that isn't suspicious, then I don't know what is. It's not really the Crystal Ball mechanic that needed explaining, it's more like the Santa ability needs to have been explained. It says that somebody comes up "naughty", "nice", or "neither", but from what Sanct told me, they only came up as colors, and Waddle Derp came up as red.
This is extremely misguiding, and will cost the town. I'm not going by the Crystal Ball's reveal, I'm going by what Sanct told me. I only defended Ness-Wednesday's claim as Penguin because he messaged me first about it, and nobody else, not even Waddle Derp, bothered to counterclaim.

I'm still voting for Waddle Derp. If he, by some miraculous chance, is the penguin, then he definitely should have told me firsthand, and we should definitely lynch off Ness-Wednesday.

I'm not sure how, after all this time, you keep claiming I'm Mafia, Supershroom. At this point, it's making me extremely suspicious of you, but knowing that Mechdragon probably faked the Caroler roles, I have no reason but to assume you aren't Mafia.

Danny
Reznor
Reznor

Postby Danny » Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:11 am

I will like to add that, even while I'm trusting Ness-Wednesday's claim, I have been suspicious of him since the beginning of the game. If Waddle Derp really wanted to claim Penguin, why didn't he claim it to me with a log of who he used his ability on?

Danny
Reznor
Reznor

Postby Danny » Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:14 am

Actually, I would like to bring up this bit of conversation between me and Ness-Wednesday, which does make me suspicious of him.
Ness-Wednesday wrote:
Syndrilevosse wrote:If you are the penguin, I want you to visit me tonight.
I am, the true fact is Waddle Derp isn't.
Though, he could be someone who you think he isn't.
You may not know who is either, but keep your eyes out on who you truly think is the most suspicious user!
Regardless, my vote still lays with Waddle Derp, though I'm putting this solely on Santa's ability, and if this judgement comes up wrong, I'm actually going to write a formal complaint about the obscurity of Santa's ability, since it would have hypothetically cost us the game.

Doesntpostverymuch
Rocky Wrench
Rocky Wrench

Postby Doesntpostverymuch » Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:44 am

As i said when i voted for him, any last words Waddlederp?

Cedur
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario

Postby Cedur » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:04 am

This is a seriously contradictory situation, but I can't imagine in any way that a crystal ball would reveal false information. The Actress must be alive (yeah, sorry TNT...) but as I've elaborated, I can't imagine that she could manipulate a crystal ball's outcome, but on the other hand I wonder why Danny claims to have revealed false information. As I've implied, I've started to get suspicious on him due to believing in Waddle Derp's innocence and due to Danny backing up Ness-Wednesday's claim.

Either way, if we lynch either Waddle Derp or Ness-Wednesday and they come up as innocent, we'll lynch the other next day, but for the moment I'm still more convinced that Ness-Wednesday is the one to go for. The phase is still lasting, isn't it?

Doesntpostverymuch
Rocky Wrench
Rocky Wrench

Postby Doesntpostverymuch » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:10 am

Why exactly do you find ness suspicious again? it seems to me like you're suspecting him for no reason

Cedur
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario

Postby Cedur » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:20 am

Don't you see that Ness is claiming a blue role while we have only two blues remaining, and under the assumption that the Crystal Ball told the truth about Waddle Derp being blue, which I would be royally buffled if it didn't, there must be either Ness lying about being the Penguin or Danny lying about being the Caroler, or both, but I consider the former a lot more likely.

Return to “Mafia”