M28 - Bomb Squad TOWN VICTORY

The popular forum game that separates the good from the bad, the strong from the weak, and the loose-cannon cops from the slightly schizophrenic. That's all after we figure out who's who, of course.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
glitch4
Banned

Re: M28 - Bomb Squad DAY 5

Postby glitch4 » Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:49 am

PixelPest wrote:
Waddle Derp wrote:Also, I know for a fact that Glitch4 is innocent; we're better off lynching someone else.
That's not possible. I was in contact with the Sheriff the whole game, and they never inspected glitch4. You're now making yourself look really suspicious. I'm now pondering over the possibility that you to are the last two Mafia. That would explain why you wanted to start a lynch on me so quickly and why you also tried to back up glitch4 like that
Alright, first off, I'm innocent (greenie) and Waddle Derp admitted he's also innocent. Just because the sheriff didn't inspect me it doesn't mean I look suspicious, since I don't act like Jacob neither thedinoking452 did here. I don't know your role, so you may or not may be suspicious. I also have a feel that players who, in my opinion, haven't contributed at all, probably Bomber57, may look suspicious at some point.

PixelPest
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario
Flair: Tamer of Boom Booms

Postby PixelPest » Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:06 am

glitch4 wrote:
PixelPest wrote:
Waddle Derp wrote:Also, I know for a fact that Glitch4 is innocent; we're better off lynching someone else.
That's not possible. I was in contact with the Sheriff the whole game, and they never inspected glitch4. You're now making yourself look really suspicious. I'm now pondering over the possibility that you to are the last two Mafia. That would explain why you wanted to start a lynch on me so quickly and why you also tried to back up glitch4 like that
Alright, first off, I'm innocent (greenie) and Waddle Derp admitted he's also innocent. Just because the sheriff didn't inspect me it doesn't mean I look suspicious, since I don't act like Jacob neither thedinoking452 did here. I don't know your role, so you may or not may be suspicious. I also have a feel that players who, in my opinion, haven't contributed at all, probably Bomber57, may look suspicious at some point.
Just claiming green isn't really a helpful thing to do at this point. I'm a green Defuser too, yet I already have two lynch votes on me for no apparent reason. I'd consider voting for Bomber57 but you seem more suspicious to me. If you can give me some substantial evidence on why I should change my lynch vote to Bomber57 from you I'd definitely like to hear it. It's not my intention to lynch off an innocent so if you have any relevant info please say so

Valentine
Silver Yoshi Egg
Silver Yoshi Egg
Flair: The Beginning, The End
Pronouns: She/Her (Any)

Postby Valentine » Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:23 am

Not on that but basing it off of randomly deciding to lynch vote gltich4 after you were being lynched by waddle derp

PixelPest
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario

Postby PixelPest » Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:32 am

Sanct wrote:Not on that but basing it off of randomly deciding to lynch vote gltich4 after you were being lynched by waddle derp
Did you read my explanation of why?

Valentine
Silver Yoshi Egg
Silver Yoshi Egg

Postby Valentine » Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:46 am

Earlier in the game someone even said that it's a terrible reason when i thought of doing it, so why would that be a good reason if you do it?

PixelPest
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario

Postby PixelPest » Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:59 am

Would you be able to quote the post you're referring to?

Valentine
Silver Yoshi Egg
Silver Yoshi Egg

Re: M28 - Bomb Squad DAY 4

Postby Valentine » Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:13 am

PixelPest wrote:
Sanct wrote:I say we should Lynch Jacob because he hasn't contributed much in any way.
I will wait for a response from him before i cast my vote though
I think that's poor evidence for a lynch vote. No one's really contributed much except for Nato and Kyo Saito, who are now both dead. With your proposal, we could lynch most of the people left, just because they haven't contributed much

glitch4
Banned

Postby glitch4 » Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:20 am

Forgot ragont, too. He hasn't contributed here at all, and he claimed green, and if that's serious, then he also may or not be suspicious. I don't know if detonation commander is dead or still alive, though. Also pixelpest, when did I say you to change vote to Bomber57? I said he may be suspicious, since he hasn't contributed that much here and I think he atte.

PixelPest
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario

Postby PixelPest » Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:26 am

glitch4 wrote:Forgot ragont, too. He hasn't contributed here at all, and he claimed green, and if that's serious, then he also may or not be suspicious. I don't know if detonation commander is dead or still alive, though. Also pixelpest, when did I say you to change vote to Bomber57? I said he may be suspicious, since he hasn't contributed that much here and I think he atte.
You never asked me to change my vote but you said you thought he was suspicious so I said I'd consider changing it. Zeldamaster12 is looking for a sub for Ragont since he hasn't been active since N1

PixelPest
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario

Re: M28 - Bomb Squad DAY 4

Postby PixelPest » Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:27 am

Sanct wrote:
PixelPest wrote:
Sanct wrote:I say we should Lynch Jacob because he hasn't contributed much in any way.
I will wait for a response from him before i cast my vote though
I think that's poor evidence for a lynch vote. No one's really contributed much except for Nato and Kyo Saito, who are now both dead. With your proposal, we could lynch most of the people left, just because they haven't contributed much
I had more evidence than "not contributing much". Jacob was also active on the chat

Waddle
Tellah
Tellah
Flair: hi!!!
Pronouns: He/Him

Postby Waddle » Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:52 am

I'm almost certain bomber is the other intellect.

PixelPest
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario

Postby PixelPest » Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:12 pm

So if we were to say that Waddle Derp, glitch4, and I are normal green Defusers and that Bomber57 is the Intellect, that means that either Ragont and Nien would be the Arsonist and the final Mafia member (assuming that the other reds were all Mafia). I also think that Sanct is the last blue, so my vote will stay away from him for sure. For now I think I'll remove my vote from glitch4 to no one since that wasn't a good choice earlier and wait to see what everyone else thinks. Now I'm kinda thinking Nien is Arsonist, since Ragont hasn't been active as stated by Zeldamaster12 in the Mafia Discussion and we all seem to be pretty confident in each other (except for me because I'm always suspicious of everyone since that's the way the game works), but I think maybe we should go for Nien after taking a bit to think about it. Any other ideas?

Valentine
Silver Yoshi Egg
Silver Yoshi Egg

Postby Valentine » Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:13 pm

How does anything of what you said make Nien the arsonist?

Valentine
Silver Yoshi Egg
Silver Yoshi Egg

Postby Valentine » Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:16 pm

All you're doing right now is basically throwing accusations at random people

PixelPest
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario

Postby PixelPest » Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:18 pm

Sanct wrote:How does anything of what you said make Nien the arsonist?
Did you read it? If we were to say that Waddle Derp and glitch4 are Defusers as they claim to be, I believe that you're the last blue, and even though no one seems to believe me, I'm a Defuser as well, then that would mean that Nien and Ragont are the Mafia and Arsonist

PixelPest
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario

Postby PixelPest » Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:20 pm

Does that make sense or no? Earlier I thought glitch4 could be guilty, but after Waddle Derp and glitch4 both claimed each other were innocent and you as a blue sided with them, I thought it over and looked for another possibility

Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid
Flair: stop looking at my flair dangit

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:23 pm

You can't retract votes, you can only change them. Your vote is still on glitch4.

PixelPest
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario

Postby PixelPest » Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:27 pm

Zeldamaster12 wrote:You can't retract votes, you can only change them. Your vote is still on glitch4.
It's happened in other Mafia games

PixelPest
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario

Postby PixelPest » Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:41 pm

Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid
Flair: stop looking at my flair dangit

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:09 pm

It happened in past Mafia games, but Joey made a rule about it recently.

Return to “Mafia”