M28 - Bomb Squad POSTGAME

The popular forum game that separates the good from the bad, the strong from the weak, and the loose-cannon cops from the slightly schizophrenic. That's all after we figure out who's who, of course.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
Waddle
Tellah
Tellah
Flair: hi!!!
Pronouns: He/Him

Re: M28 - Bomb Squad POSTGAME

Postby Waddle » Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:39 pm

Nevermind lol, I didn't notice he was actually mafia until just now
I KNEW IT

Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid
Flair: stop looking at my flair dangit

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:41 pm

I will admit, I didn't do the absolute best at hosting. It's been over a year since I hosted, and I hadn't played much Mafia in a while when I hosted this time around. If I host again in the future, I'll definitely do better. Again, thank y'all for playing.

Waddle
Tellah
Tellah
Flair: hi!!!
Pronouns: He/Him

Postby Waddle » Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:42 pm

You were a fine host, really. You were in time with most of the day/night phases, and the game itself was really balanced.

Valentine
Silver Yoshi Egg
Silver Yoshi Egg
Flair: The Beginning, The End
Pronouns: She/Her (Any)

Postby Valentine » Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:43 pm

Now after this I'm gonna have to get used to editing posts again lmao

Kyo Saito
Tweeter
Tweeter

Postby Kyo Saito » Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:12 pm

This game was pretty good, but I just have to say that there should have been a lot more friendly interaction between people, instead of accusing someone of being Mafia or Third Party as soon as they say something. I would have been on the IRC if it wasn't for the fact that I can never get on it, but that shouldn't stop people from communicating through PM or through the main game topic themselves.

Still, the game was enjoyable.

PersonNamedUser
Birdo
Birdo

Postby PersonNamedUser » Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:18 pm

Kyo Saito wrote:This game was pretty good, but I just have to say that there should have been a lot more friendly interaction between people, instead of accusing someone of being Mafia or Third Party as soon as they say something. I would have been on the IRC if it wasn't for the fact that I can never get on it, but that shouldn't stop people from communicating through PM or through the main game topic themselves.

Still, the game was enjoyable.
Well said man, well said.

Also, people shouldn't start accusing people of being mafia or third party jut because they idle on the chat, what if their
afk? what if they just don't know what to say? This is why it's pretty ridiculous for people to accuse someone of being mafia or third party
just because of them idling on chat.

Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid
Flair: stop looking at my flair dangit

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:25 pm

Idling on the chat can be considered suspicious, especially if there's discussion of an alliance going on. The person idling could actually be a Mafioso sitting back and gathering info. A lot of things in Mafia can be considered suspicious, even if you don't see the logic behind it.

HenryRichard
Birdo
Birdo
Flair: Is this where I type my password?

Postby HenryRichard » Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:29 pm

I was bad during this game because I didn't use my ability (too afraid of hitting an innocent). The only time I did use it was when I tried to attack Nato to see if he was telling the truth about being the doctor and healing himself (I was actually kinda proud of that even though it's probably a horrible strategy). But somehow we managed to win anyways, so that's cool.

Julia Pseudo
Ludwig
Ludwig
Flair: gay gaymer girl
Pronouns: She/her

Postby Julia Pseudo » Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:05 pm

Died on night 1, so not much I can say. GG everybody though

Might wait a little while until the next host sign-ups by the way, since this game took so long to fill up. Don't want to have too much mafia all at once.

PixelPest
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario
Flair: Tamer of Boom Booms

Postby PixelPest » Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:12 pm

Pseudo-dino wrote:Died on night 1, so not much I can say. GG everybody though

Might wait a little while until the next host sign-ups by the way, since this game took so long to fill up. Don't want to have too much mafia all at once.
Or we could just let Spinda host the SMBX Forums Mafia 2 when he's ready since we know that'll win anyway

MistakesWereMade
Torpedo Ted
Torpedo Ted

Postby MistakesWereMade » Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:18 pm

PixelPest wrote:

Or we could just let Spinda host the SMBX Forums Mafia 2 when he's ready since we know that'll win anyway
not so fast

Kyo Saito
Tweeter
Tweeter

Postby Kyo Saito » Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:23 pm

PixelPest wrote:

It will? Not sure why you're making that assumption. I'm still going to put my game up there, so it might have a chance. :)

PixelPest
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario

Postby PixelPest » Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:31 pm

Spinda's games are great and this sequel has been awaited a long time. If it doesn't win there's going to be some paradoxical mafia game. I'll of course submit mine too, but I really want to play Spinda's

qig
Ninji
Ninji

Postby qig » Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:01 pm

I feel like I was a high impact player that guided my team to victory.

PixelPest
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario

Postby PixelPest » Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:02 pm

qig wrote:I feel like I was a high impact player that guided my team to victory.
Lol. I felt it necessary to rid the world of your presence on N1. You're very welcome

underFlo
Reznor
Reznor
Flair: sup im lesbiab
Pronouns: They/She

Postby underFlo » Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:11 pm

ez

I liked this setup! It had an interesting story of sorts as well as a solid role list. It's kind of a bummer that I had to die so early.

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:18 pm

Being Silenced then killed that night was a real pain.

Bomber57
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg

Postby Bomber57 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:57 pm

qig wrote:I feel like I was a high impact player that guided my team to victory.

TLtimelord
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg
Flair: Info under raps

Postby TLtimelord » Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:13 pm

Hey second game in a row that I didn't get a fucking chance to contibute due to my behavior in past games. Man mafia is fun when you get to play!
PixelPest wrote:Spinda's games are great and this sequel has been awaited a long time. If it doesn't win there's going to be some paradoxical mafia game. I'll of course submit mine too, but I really want to play Spinda's
They're in my opinion really not and I find them confusing and hard to follow because you have weird role names in replacement of the usual ones and more often than not most of the usual roles have some sort of catch to them. In result the entire games end up becoming confusing and unfun because it always ends up one team getting completely obliterated within a few phases.
K I went on a tangent this had little to do with Spinda's games it's more of everyone that doesn't use conventional character names, like fucking farm animal role names, ice cream flavors, forum members, etc. all those games were CONFUSING. You know which games weren't? Joey's, Pseudo-Dino's, because they had NORMAL lineups and it allowed for less confusion and better strategies to develop, which in M25 it looked it would be another "mafia gone in 3 phases" game like every other one, but then they developed a good strategy and came back.

Honestly, the mafia games ARE more fun when the mafia isn't out by Day 3 or so on. They are also fun when they use a normal fucking lineup.

As for me? Hell I may just be salty but fuck I'm done with mafia on this place.

MistakesWereMade
Torpedo Ted
Torpedo Ted

Postby MistakesWereMade » Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:15 pm

TNTtimelord wrote:Hey second game in a row that I didn't get a fucking chance to contibute due to my behavior in past games. Man mafia is fun when you get to play
"behavior in past games"

i killed you because you got salty and tried to kill thedinoking like a mongoloid in order to try to look innocent, which made you look like an obvious mafia. This has nothing to do with past games.

Return to “Mafia”